+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

or

[/quote]Kinda looks like

Why dont you make like a Tree and get lost!!!!!........ BUTTHEAD!!!!!!
    [/quote]lol holy ****
    [/quote]
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

herrrrwoooow.

I got one of those cheap trailer hitch covers a few years back. I knicked the top of the cover a while ago and it left a slight tear on the NYG logo. I forgot to mention, yeah -its an nyg cover. I got home last night and noticed that the logo is gone. The car wash must of ripped it off on earlier in the week. I have considered getting a nice metal NYG helmet cover, but was afraid someone would steal it. I could get the keyed trailer hitch pin, but I have no idea how I would get the pin out to use for trailering if I lost that key. ****A

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I got one of those cheap trailer hitch covers a few years back. I knicked the top of the cover a while ago and it left a slight tear on the NYG logo. I forgot to mention, yeah -its an nyg cover. I got home last night and noticed that the logo is gone. The car wash must of ripped it off on earlier in the week. I have considered getting a nice metal NYG helmet cover, but was afraid someone would steal it. I could get the keyed trailer hitch pin, but I have no idea how I would get the pin out to use for trailering if I lost that key. ****A[/quote]</P>

That would be cool. I kinda like those things. My dad has a big Harley Davidson one on his escalade. SHINY!!! lol

I have an all white NYG logo window decal that i been meaning to put on my back window...but i keep forgetting....and now i have to actually FIND it since i moved, lol. It's not like the clear plastic BS..it's like the real thing where it's just the letters that get left on your window, you gotta like soak it after placing it. so it's a real pain in the ****...but whatever.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Now that's a bar tab.

Mel stays dry

Mel Gibson, Formula One heir Petra Ecclestone and her new husband, James Stunt, sparked a champagne frenzy at Beacher’s Madhouse in LA last Wednesday night, spending a whopping $250,000 on Cristal -- with Stunt picking up the tab. They went wild even though neither Gibson nor Stunt drinks alcohol. A spy said, “Neither of them touched a drop, they were handing it out to everyone else.” Gibson, whose battle with booze is well-documented, arrived with Ecclestone and her hubby in their Rolls-Royce and was “pretty relaxed and chilled.” The star ignored women around him before the threesome left near 2 a.m.

WIREIMAGE
    Mel Gibson

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/mel_...#ixzz1nEUzMgGa

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I got one of those cheap trailer hitch covers a few years back. I knicked the top of the cover a while ago and it left a slight tear on the NYG logo. I forgot to mention, yeah -its an nyg cover. I got home last night and noticed that the logo is gone. The car wash must of ripped it off on earlier in the week. I have considered getting a nice metal NYG helmet cover, but was afraid someone would steal it. I could get the keyed trailer hitch pin, but I have no idea how I would get the pin out to use for trailering if I lost that key. ****A[/quote]</P>

That would be cool. I kinda like those things. My dad has a big Harley Davidson one on his escalade. SHINY!!! lol

I have an all white NYG logo window decal that i been meaning to put on my back window...but i keep forgetting....and now i have to actually FIND* it since i moved, lol. It's not like the clear plastic BS..it's like the real thing where it's just the letters that get left on your window, you gotta like soak it after placing it. so it's a real pain in the ****...but whatever.</P>[/quote]I know the type of decal your talking about, I went on you tube to watch the installation video before I installed the Eli manning whizzing no the pat's logl. You gotta find that decal....This is our year straight up until next years Super Bowl....We are the defending Champs! Loud and Proud Baby (aka Kaseman)

Knicks - Heat tonight

gonna be fire
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Knicks - Heat tonight

gonna be fire
    [/quote]
    Average ticket price for Knicks-Heat now higher than Game 2 of last season's NBA Finals in Miami. lol

It's going to be a great game. I really hope the Knicks win and Bosh scores 57 points.

<font size="5">LMAO!!!!!</font>

+ Reply to Thread