+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">From
    Pro Football Talk: "Per league source, receiver Mario Manningham has
    made no progress on new deal with the Giants and will enter free
    agency."</span></h6>[/quote]

its going to be the same conversation that we had with cofields agent last year:

we would love to have him back, we're against the cap, this is what we can offer

then they say okay thank you and go sign somewhere else for real money
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]I said he was cut...but he was a smaller guy....
    there's no comparison. He has the upper body of a power lifter/ body buildernow.[/quote]

i disagree

that picture was of him in college next to dwayne bowe and jamarcus russell

5 years in the NFL and professional training - i bet its natural
    [/quote]</P>

riiiiight...</P>

[/quote]

dude he obviously had size to him, the college picture proves it

your taking a BLACK workout warrior take pics when hes obviously lifting or just got done lifting...

cuts look better then too.

I had black kids on my football team that NEVER worked out and had 8 packs
    [/quote]</P>

there's a huge different between big, and inflated big. that's just unnatural big.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]I said he was cut...but he was a smaller guy....
    there's no comparison. He has the upper body of a power lifter/ body builder*now.[/quote]

i disagree

[/quote]</p>

riiiiight...</p>[/quote]

your taking a BLACK workout warrior take pics when hes obviously lifting or just got done lifting...

[/quote]Which pic are we looking at, Basketball photo(if so which guy?) or the Landry photo with no shirt on. I'm basing this statement on 36 years of lifting weights and my powerlifting competing, blahaha, you guy's all know. Landry is clearly juiced. He looks great by the way.

there's no comparison. He has the upper body of a power lifter/ body builder*now.[/quote]

i disagree

[/quote]</p>

riiiiight...</p>[/quote]

[/quote]Which pic are we looking at, Basketball photo(if so which guy?) or the Landry photo with no shirt on. I'm basing this statement on 36 years of lifting weights and my powerlifting competing, blahaha, you guy's all know. Landry is clearly juiced. He looks great by the way.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>From Pro Football Talk: "Per league source, receiver Mario Manningham has made no progress on new deal with the Giants and will enter free agency."</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]

its going to be the same conversation that we had with cofields agent last year:

we would love to have him back, we're against the cap, this is what we can offer

[/quote]</P>

most likely. It's understandable. I already came to grips with this before the season ended. It sucks, but it's a reality.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

there's no comparison. He has the upper body of a power lifter/ body buildernow.[/quote]

i disagree

[/quote]</p>

riiiiight...</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

there's a huge different between big, and inflated big. that's just unnatural big.</p>[/quote]

na its cut up and inflated... the dude is actually in the weight room in that one picture where he looks immense

i bet if u saw him right now before he hit the gym he wouldn't look that big

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Which pic are we looking at, Basketball photo(if so which guy?) or the Landry photo with no shirt on. I'm basing this statement on 36 years of lifting weights and my powerlifting competing, blahaha, you guy's all know. Landry is clearly juiced. He looks great by the way.[/quote]</P>

You opinion has WAY more weight than Matt's....
    I think he's delusional if he think arms that inflated are naturally achieved, considering how he looked last year.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6>
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">From Pro Football Talk: "Per league source, receiver Mario Manningham has made no progress on new deal with the Giants and will enter free agency."</span></h6>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

most likely. It's understandable. I already came to grips with this before the season ended. It sucks, but it's a reality.</p>[/quote]

I always knew mario was gone...

I for a few weeks I thought he would stay this year in between Smith leaving and Cruz errupting, but that was always on the wall IMO

I remember Pappy having huge arguements with me how we would have the money...

Honestly even if the cap was 10 more million i still don't think we'd resign him

[quote user="DavenIII"]Jacobs would still plow right over him.
    [/quote]

i can't believe lando and kase haven't figured out ur daven'ing

u've brought up the attendance debate 10 times, vanished and never respond to anything they say

yet they keep biting

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

i disagree

[/quote]</p>

riiiiight...</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

there's a huge different between big, and inflated big. that's just unnatural big.</p>[/quote]i have to agree. his arms look un natural.

+ Reply to Thread