+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]I said he was cut...but he was a smaller guy....
    there's no comparison. He has the upper body of a power lifter/ body buildernow.[/quote]

i disagree

that picture was of him in college next to dwayne bowe and jamarcus russell

5 years in the NFL and professional training - i bet its natural
    [/quote]</p>

riiiiight...</p>

[/quote]

dude he obviously had size to him, the college picture proves it

your taking a BLACK workout warrior take pics when hes obviously lifting or just got done lifting...

cuts look better then too.

I had black kids on my football team that NEVER worked out and had 8 packs
    [/quote]</p>

there's a huge different between big, and inflated big. that's just unnatural big.</p>[/quote]i have to agree. his arms look un natural.
    [/quote]

lol white boys
    [/quote]
    He is promoting a new product. He tore his Achilles and has been lifting all year I bet. Plus he does play in the NFL where they get mandatory testing just in case you guys forgot. You really think if he was juicing he would have been so upfront about putting them on Twitter? These are athletes that have been lifting as much weight as possible since High School. It is natural and also in those pics I'm sure he took them right after he got done working out so he was as swollen as possible.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    31 minutes, 13 points, 5 rebounds. Nice line Amare in your most important game yet.

Your boy got abused by Chris "Soft" Bosh.
    [/quote]</P>

Can't knock Amare. They didnt even give him the ball in the 2nd half. no joke.
    He abused Bosh in the first 2 quarters.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"]He is promoting a new product. He tore his Achilles and has been lifting all year I bet. Plus he does play in the NFL where they get mandatory testing just in case you guys forgot. You really think if he was juicing he would have been so upfront about putting them on Twitter? These are athletes that have been lifting as much weight as possible since High School. It is natural and also in those pics I'm sure he took them right after he got done working out so he was as swollen as possible.
    [/quote]</P>

youre also assuming he's intelligent....and wouldnt show himself off.
    you ALSO act like nobody tests positive for steroids or any other PEDsin football, it happens regularly, even if we dont see it.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]I said he was cut...but he was a smaller guy....
    there's no comparison. He has the upper body of a power lifter/ body builder*now.[/quote]

i disagree

[/quote]</p>

riiiiight...</p>

[/quote]

your taking a BLACK workout warrior take pics when hes obviously lifting or just got done lifting...

[/quote]</p>

there's a huge different between big, and inflated big. that's just unnatural big.</p>[/quote]i have to agree. his arms look un natural.
    [/quote]

lol white boys
    [/quote]
    He is promoting a new product. He tore his Achilles and has been lifting all year I bet. Plus he does play in the NFL where they get mandatory testing just in case you guys forgot. You really think if he was juicing he would have been so upfront about putting them on Twitter? These are athletes that have been lifting as much weight as possible since High School. It is natural and also in those pics I'm sure he took them right after he got done working out so he was as swollen as possible.
    [/quote]I love you guy's. I don't want to sound like a know it all-cause I'm not. I apologize if that's how Im coming off. My first passion in life after my family is lifting, then NYG. The question of someone is on the sauce or not comes up constantly in my powerlifting circles. Since I competed in a drug free organization, this question was probably multiplied 50X over. All I can say is this.....I'm sorry if it contradicts my earlier statement above....I have never been wrong. All the guy's that I said were suspect eventually failed drug tests in our powerlifting federation(USAPL).Of course there's always a first time.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

there's no comparison. He has the upper body of a power lifter/ body buildernow.[/quote]

i disagree

[/quote]</p>

riiiiight...</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

lol white boys
    [/quote]
    [/quote]I love you guy's. I don't want to sound like a know it all-cause I'm not. I apologize if that's how Im coming off. My first passion in life after my family is lifting, then NYG. The question of someone is on the sauce or not comes up constantly in my powerlifting circles. Since I competed in a drug free organization, this question was probably multiplied 50X over. All I can say is this.....I'm sorry if it contradicts my earlier statement above....I have never been wrong. All the guy's that I said were suspect eventually failed drug tests in our powerlifting federation(USAPL).Of course there's always a first time.[/quote]
    You're just jealous. lol j/k LT. Your arms are almost as big as his anyway...MH has him beat though.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]He is promoting a new product. He tore his Achilles and has been lifting all year I bet. Plus he does play in the NFL where they get mandatory testing just in case you guys forgot. You really think if he was juicing he would have been so upfront about putting them on Twitter? These are athletes that have been lifting as much weight as possible since High School. It is natural and also in those pics I'm sure he took them right after he got done working out so he was as swollen as possible.
    [/quote]</p>

youre also assuming he's intelligent....and wouldnt show himself off.
    y<u>ou ALSO act like nobody tests positive for steroids or any other PEDsin football, it happens regularly, even if we dont see it.</u></p>[/quote]agreed. the nfl does NOT want to go through what baseballs going through

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I love you guy's. I don't want to sound like a know it all-cause I'm not. I apologize if that's how Im coming off. My first passion in life after my family is lifting, then NYG. The question of someone is on the sauce or not comes up constantly in my powerlifting circles. Since I competed in a drug free organization, this question was probably multiplied 50X over. All I can say is this.....I'm sorry if it contradicts my earlier statement above....I have never been wrong. All the guy's that I said were suspect eventually failed drug tests in our powerlifting federation(USAPL).Of course there's always a first time.[/quote]</P>

I have no idea why these guys are debating it. I take your opinion on this discussing much more seriosuly than anyone else, because i know your lifting background, as does everyone else know.
    I mean, youve seen the rest of us....wtf does Matt or I know about it? lol
    I'm like 99% sure the guy juices....he has been injured, and a pretty bad football player, so he's got the motivation to cheat imo. So youre opinion is just kind of my validation lol.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    31 minutes, 13 points, 5 rebounds. Nice line Amare in your most important game yet.

Your boy got abused by Chris "Soft" Bosh.
    [/quote]</p>

Can't knock Amare. They didnt even give him the ball in the 2nd half. no joke.
    He abused Bosh in the first 2 quarters.</p>[/quote]
    Pau had 26 and 8 vs the Heat this year. Just sayin...[]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Does anyone know Landry's bodywt? If he is 150 lbs, I'd say there is a tiny bit more of a possibility he's clean. But if he's 240 plus--there's just no way. Of course I'm not god, just sayin.[/quote]

its hard to get those numbers... they are always jaded

but at LSU they had him at 6'2 - 202 pounds

ESPN lists him as 6'0 220 pounds
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

i disagree

[/quote]</p>

riiiiight...</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

lol white boys
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

yea forgot a bout that - thats another good point

he has been off his legs for mots of the year

theres way around everything though
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

+ Reply to Thread