+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][
    stop it... Chris Bosh was hittin 20 foot jumpers all day wide open because the Knicks couldn't recover from helpside defense.. he had wide open shots lol please...

u act like he was driving

all i know is Kevin Durant runs the west
    [/quote]</P>

im referring to Amare's offense in th first half.
    He never shot the ball in the 2nd half.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

<div class="report">

Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated reports that
    Nets GM Billy King is "already working" on three and four-team trade
    scenarios for Dwight Howard.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Mannix is careful to say that nothing is imminent,
    but King will be ready to talk whenever Orlando GM Otis Smith is willing
    to listen. New Jersey knows its Howard's first option, and King is
    famous for working on trades that involve multiple teams. This won't be
    the last we hear on the Howard trade front with the March 15 deadline
    looming.
    </div>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Thanks for saying that Pizz....and I know your not just blowing me, there are other guys to.[/quote]
    So that is why you took him to the Packers game huh?
    [/quote]Now that sounds like your jealous...lol. You should all be thanking Pizz & I for being the luck at the GB game that turned our team around and gave us all a season to remember.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]I said he was cut...but he was a smaller guy....
    there's no comparison. He has the upper body of a power lifter/ body builder*now.[/quote]

i disagree

that picture was of him in college next to dwayne bowe and jamarcus russell

5 years in the NFL and professional training - i bet its natural
    [/quote]</p>

riiiiight...</p>

[/quote]

dude he obviously had size to him, the college picture proves it

your taking a BLACK workout warrior take pics when hes obviously lifting or just got done lifting...

cuts look better then too.

I had black kids on my football team that NEVER worked out and had 8 packs
    [/quote]</p>

there's a huge different between big, and inflated big. that's just unnatural big.</p>[/quote]i have to agree. his arms look un natural.
    [/quote]

lol white boys
    [/quote]
    He is promoting a new product. He tore his Achilles and has been lifting all year I bet. Plus he does play in the NFL where they get mandatory testing just in case you guys forgot. You really think if he was juicing he would have been so upfront about putting them on Twitter? These are athletes that have been lifting as much weight as possible since High School. It is natural and also in those pics I'm sure he took them right after he got done working out so he was as swollen as possible.
    [/quote]I love you guy's. I don't want to sound like a know it all-cause I'm not. I apologize if that's how Im coming off. My first passion in life after my family is lifting, then NYG. The question of someone is on the sauce or not comes up constantly in my powerlifting circles. Since I competed in a drug free organization, this question was probably multiplied 50X over. All I can say is this.....I'm sorry if it contradicts my earlier statement above....I have never been wrong. All the guy's that I said were suspect eventually failed drug tests in our powerlifting federation(USAPL).Of course there's always a first time.[/quote]
    You're just jealous. lol j/k LT. Your arms are almost as big as his anyway...MH has him beat though.
    [/quote]Lol, I am jealous. I wish I could look like that, but I'm not willing to sacrifice my health, I have to be around for my kids. I have watched all the best documentaries on long term effects of steroids and although they still really do not know exactly what will happen after a lifetime of use, I'm not willing to take the gamble. Everyone always talks about Lyle Izato...I dunno if that was entirely due to the roids.[/quote]
    Yeah, it's very dangerous but the results sure are worth it. lol I took a cycle of Test when I was like 21 and I put on 30 pounds of muscle in 8 weeks. My left wrist gets sore sometimes and my ankle pops all the time so I don't know if it hurt my joints or what but we all do dumb **** when we are young. I am trying to lose weight right now and I hate dieting, I miss soda and Doritos. I know it will be worth it though.
    [/quote]Wow. Did you inject it? I could not do that. The whole thing in powerlifting(non-drug free) is how can an athlete increase their strength without increasing their bodyweight, thus putting them into the next bodywt division. The only way that works is if as you increase your muscles mass you decrease your bodyfat. Eventually you get to a point where you cannot decrease the bodyfat anymore or you will die, so an increase in bodywt has to occur.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    31 minutes, 13 points, 5 rebounds. Nice line Amare in your most important game yet.

Your boy got abused by Chris "Soft" Bosh.
    [/quote]</p>

Can't knock Amare. They didnt even give him the ball in the 2nd half. no joke.
    He abused Bosh in the first 2 quarters.</p>[/quote]

stop it... Chris Bosh was hittin 20 foot jumpers all day wide open because the Knicks couldn't recover from helpside defense.. he had wide open shots lol please...

[/quote]
    He has one nice drive with a and 1. lol

I was more or less speaking about the stat lines. Amare disappeared in that game. How is it possible he only gets 5 rebounds?
    [/quote]

because he was out of position in help defense and stepping out and playing bosh.

Not to mention he dropped about 3 offensive rebounds early in the game... brutal
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]I said he was cut...but he was a smaller guy....
    there's no comparison. He has the upper body of a power lifter/ body buildernow.[/quote]

i disagree

[/quote]</p>

riiiiight...</p>

[/quote]

your taking a BLACK workout warrior take pics when hes obviously lifting or just got done lifting...

[/quote]</p>

there's a huge different between big, and inflated big. that's just unnatural big.</p>[/quote]i have to agree. his arms look un natural.
    [/quote]

lol white boys
    [/quote]
    He is promoting a new product. He tore his Achilles and has been lifting all year I bet. Plus he does play in the NFL where they get mandatory testing just in case you guys forgot. You really think if he was juicing he would have been so upfront about putting them on Twitter? These are athletes that have been lifting as much weight as possible since High School. It is natural and also in those pics I'm sure he took them right after he got done working out so he was as swollen as possible.
    [/quote]I love you guy's. I don't want to sound like a know it all-cause I'm not. I apologize if that's how Im coming off. My first passion in life after my family is lifting, then NYG. The question of someone is on the sauce or not comes up constantly in my powerlifting circles. Since I competed in a drug free organization, this question was probably multiplied 50X over. All I can say is this.....I'm sorry if it contradicts my earlier statement above....I have never been wrong. All the guy's that I said were suspect eventually failed drug tests in our powerlifting federation(USAPL).Of course there's always a first time.[/quote]

dont pull a byron on us lol

its okay to debate, its what th tee thread was built on
    [/quote]ha, I only know what I know. This at least I can base on a lifetime of personal first hand experience.[/quote]

na I hear ya...

u def have more experience (obviously) but in HS these kids i played and worked out with... u wouldn't believe how they would look with minimal workouts. Thats why I find it completely believable

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

there's no comparison. He has the upper body of a power lifter/ body buildernow.[/quote]

i disagree

[/quote]</p>

riiiiight...</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

lol white boys
    [/quote]
    You're just jealous. lol j/k LT. Your arms are almost as big as his anyway...MH has him beat though.
    [/quote]Lol, I am jealous. I wish I could look like that, but I'm not willing to sacrifice my health, I have to be around for my kids. I have watched all the best documentaries on long term effects of steroids and although they still really do not know exactly what will happen after a lifetime of use, I'm not willing to take the gamble. Everyone always talks about Lyle Izato...I dunno if that was entirely due to the roids.[/quote]
    Yeah, it's very dangerous but the results sure are worth it. lol I took a cycle of Test when I was like 21 and I put on 30 pounds of muscle in 8 weeks. My left wrist gets sore sometimes and my ankle pops all the time so I don't know if it hurt my joints or what but we all do dumb **** when we are young. I am trying to lose weight right now and I hate dieting, I miss soda and Doritos. I know it will be worth it though.
    [/quote]

thats not because of the roids, its because ur pushing 40

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][

all i know is Kevin Durant runs the west
    [/quote]</p>

im referring to Amare's offense in th first half.
    He never shot the ball in the 2nd half.</p>[/quote]

tjhat response was to lando not you...

and it was about Bosh's "DOMINATING" performance

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated reports that
    Nets GM Billy King is "already working" on three and four-team trade
    scenarios for Dwight Howard.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Mannix is careful to say that nothing is imminent,
    but King will be ready to talk whenever Orlando GM Otis Smith is willing
    to listen. New Jersey knows its Howard's first option, and King is
    famous for working on trades that involve multiple teams. This won't be
    the last we hear on the Howard trade front with the March 15 deadline
    looming.
    </div>[/quote]

i know how it gets annoying with players saying they want out a year before their contract is up....

and they should def do it behind doors, regardless of how much the media gets leaks

BUT, at the end of the day its still better for the team losing the superstar.

I'm sorry, but dumping cap space and getting some talent back is DEF the thing to do if ur going to lose a superstar. Its in the best interest of the team. I don't care how pissed that Cavs owner is, if he could go back in time with what he knows now he would of DEF done the trade to get LBJ out of town

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

there's no comparison. He has the upper body of a power lifter/ body builder*now.[/quote]

i disagree

[/quote]</p>

riiiiight...</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

lol white boys
    [/quote]

dont pull a byron on us lol

its okay to debate, its what th tee thread was built on
    [/quote]ha, I only know what I know. This at least I can base on a lifetime of personal first hand experience.[/quote]

na I hear ya...

u def have more experience (obviously) but in HS these kids i played and worked out with... u wouldn't believe how they would look with minimal workouts. Thats why I find it completely believable
    [/quote]Yeah, there's always exceptions...I guess. Those kids were like a fresh canvas with no paint on it. It's another thing to take a body that's been lifting for 10 plus years and make significant changes to it.

+ Reply to Thread