+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    I always knew mario was gone...

I for a few weeks I thought he would stay this year in between Smith leaving and Cruz errupting, but that was always on the wall IMO

I remember Pappy having huge arguements with me how we would have the money...

Honestly even if the cap was 10 more million i still don't think we'd resign him
    [/quote]</p>

Well, I think after last season it was a little different. I think that we thought Smith would re-sign, and that we'd have to part with Manningham after this season b/c of the $$....but then when Smith left, we were like...ooooook, well at least we can keep Manningham. Buuuuuuuuttttt...then we got Cruz....stud central!! There's no way we can keep everyone. And Nicks is the best athlete on the field on offense. So he's here long term. So we can build with these 2 youngens!</p>

[/quote]

I mean I never thought Manningham would be cheap. Obviously his price went up cuz of the postseason, but he would always cost a decent contract.
    <u>
    I think there is a scary possibility that we still lose Nicks or Cruz</u>
    [/quote]shut your mouth.
    [/quote]</p>

We will NOT lose either Nicks or Cruz. Its almost impossible. It is however very unlikely that we keep Manningham. </p>

88 and 80 (barring injury) will be mainstays in Giants blue.</p>

If the Steelers lose Wallace (which I doubt) MM could be a candidate for Pitt. If not I can see SF, Seattle, Cleveland or even NE. (although I think Brandon Lloyd has the inside track for NE)</p>[/quote]The only Mario that i want playing for us is from Texas and would be a perfect fit for our defense...[/quote]

reallly?

I mean i would prefer Wallace and MAYBE lloyd if I was you but i would like Mario as well if I were u guys...

he is an ultimate deep threat... go look at his balls 20+ yards stat for the past 3 years and keep in mind he never really had a full time role for us
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

BLT SITING

[quote user="JPizzack"]What was with the Manningham facebook update? Pretty pompous move? I mean, I know it to be the truth, but damn![/quote]
    What did it say?

LMAO

Nice Dez

Dude, that guy is EVERYWHERE now.
    on Reddit, they keep finding him at all tv appearances...he was at the window on the Today Show the morning before the game lol.
    I love it. I love "live action that goes viral" hahaha
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]What was with the Manningham facebook update? Pretty pompous move? I mean, I know it to be the truth, but damn![/quote]
    What did it say?
    [/quote]</P>

"Mario Manningham will not be returning next year"</P>

that's it....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]What was with the Manningham facebook update? Pretty pompous move? I mean, I know it to be the truth, but damn![/quote]

what he say?

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]What was with the Manningham facebook update? Pretty pompous move? I mean, I know it to be the truth, but damn![/quote]
    What did it say?
    [/quote]</p>

"Mario Manningham will not be returning next year"</p>

that's it....</p>[/quote]

thats a fan page - its not his page

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?"We'd love to have him back. We're not naive. The guy just made Super Bowl memorable plays." - Tom Coughlin on Mario Manningham</span></h6>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

What did it say?
    [/quote]</P>

"Mario Manningham will not be returning next year"</P>

that's it....</P>

[/quote]

thats a fan page - its not his page
    [/quote]</P>

gotcha. ok</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread