+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>?"We'd love to have him back. We're not naive. The guy just made Super Bowl memorable plays." - Tom Coughlin on Mario Manningham</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

Yea I think thats pretty much what everyone is thinking right now. It sucks that it's just not in the deck of cards right now. =\</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]thats not because of the roids, its because ur pushing 40

[/quote]
    You're right behind me old man.
    [/quote]

im in my 20s sonny jim - how old are you?

Daven is 30 now too..bahahahaha
    [/quote]

Thanks *** :P you and blondy coming to the party tonight? I'm renting out the bottom bar at Irelands, open bar from 8-10 free food too.

honestly losing Mario sucks, btu im not sweating it. If anything the Giants have shown that they have an eye for talent at WR and we may get a value on Steve Smith or somebody else

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]thats not because of the roids, its because ur pushing 40

[/quote]
    You're right behind me old man.
    [/quote]

im in my 20s sonny jim - how old are you?

Daven is 30 now too..bahahahaha
    [/quote]

Thanks *** :P you and blondy coming to the party tonight? I'm renting out the bottom bar at Irelands, open bar from 8-10 free food too.
    [/quote]

yea maybe we'll stop by, today is my dads bday so we're going over there at like 7

Assuming that Mario leaves we will either sign a vet FA WR on the cheap or use someone else on the roster (JJ, Hixon, Clayton, Thomas, Barden) as our third WR. Probably the latter.</P>

For those of you who are dreaming about Wallace or VJax, you need to have your head's examined.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]honestly losing Mario sucks, btu im not sweating it. If anything the Giants have shown that they have an eye for talent at WR and we may get a value on Steve Smith or somebody else

[/quote]</P>

Agreed.
    I'm looking for Barden to have a healthy season and see if we can get a better sample size of his talent.
    Afterall, it took Manningham 2 seasons to get into our offense at all, so now's the time. I do kinda hope we get Smith actually, although i dont see him getting a ton of playing time. But, never know.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]

For those of you who are dreaming about Wallace or VJax, you need to have your head's examined.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Not me man...that's totally not the Giants' style.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Assuming that Mario leaves we will either sign a vet FA WR on the cheap or use someone else on the roster (JJ, Hixon, Clayton, Thomas, Barden) as our third WR. Probably the latter.</p>

For those of you who are dreaming about Wallace or VJax, you need to have your head's examined.</p>[/quote]

nobody was, it was just a debate

Slipknot made a comment that hed rather trade a first rounder for wallace then just sign VJack which was ridiculous

I thought that maybe a guy like Reggie Wayne would be deferring money to sign with a contender but I was wrong, i was reading some of his quotes last week - hes looking for green.

Clayton is still on our team?? I literally had no idea lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Assuming that Mario leaves we will either sign a vet FA WR on the cheap or use someone else on the roster (JJ, Hixon, Clayton, Thomas, Barden) as our third WR. Probably the latter.</P>

[/quote]

nobody was, it was just a debate

Slipknot made a comment that hed rather trade a first rounder for wallace then just sign VJack which was ridiculous

I thought that maybe a guy like Reggie Wayne would be deferring money to sign with a contender but I was wrong, i was reading some of his quotes last week - hes looking for green.

[/quote]</P>

"I mean i would prefer Wallace and MAYBE lloyd if I was you but i would like Mario as well if I were u guys...".........MMB</P>

</P>
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread