+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    I always knew mario was gone...

I for a few weeks I thought he would stay this year in between Smith leaving and Cruz errupting, but that was always on the wall IMO

I remember Pappy having huge arguements with me how we would have the money...

Honestly even if the cap was 10 more million i still don't think we'd resign him
    [/quote]</p>

Well, I think after last season it was a little different. I think that we thought Smith would re-sign, and that we'd have to part with Manningham after this season b/c of the $$....but then when Smith left, we were like...ooooook, well at least we can keep Manningham. Buuuuuuuuttttt...then we got Cruz....stud central!! There's no way we can keep everyone. And Nicks is the best athlete on the field on offense. So he's here long term. So we can build with these 2 youngens!</p>

[/quote]

I mean I never thought Manningham would be cheap. Obviously his price went up cuz of the postseason, but he would always cost a decent contract.
    <u>
    I think there is a scary possibility that we still lose Nicks or Cruz</u>
    [/quote]shut your mouth.
    [/quote]</p>

We will NOT lose either Nicks or Cruz.* Its almost impossible.* It is however very unlikely that we keep Manningham. </p>

88 and 80 (barring injury) will be mainstays in Giants blue.</p>

If the Steelers lose Wallace (which I doubt) MM could be a candidate for Pitt.* If not I can see SF, Seattle, Cleveland or even NE. (although I think Brandon Lloyd has the inside track for NE)</p>[/quote]The only Mario that i want playing for us is from Texas and would be a perfect fit for our defense...[/quote]

reallly?

I mean i would prefer Wallace and MAYBE lloyd if I was you but i would like Mario as well if I were u guys...

he is an ultimate deep threat... go look at his balls 20+ yards stat for the past 3 years and keep in mind he never really had a full time role for us
    [/quote]With my eyesight, not sure if i would be able to see his balls from 20+ yards away....lol.

With our connections to both Lloyd and Manningham through the McDaniels family, i think we have a shot at landing one of them.

[quote user="Morehead State"]
    "I mean i would prefer Wallace and MAYBE lloyd if I was you but i would like Mario as well if I were u guys...".........MMB

</P>

[/quote]</P>

yea he was referring to the patriots need for more WRs....
    not for us.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]honestly losing Mario sucks, btu im not sweating it. If anything the Giants have shown that they have an eye for talent at WR and we may get a value on Steve Smith or somebody else

[/quote]</p>

Agreed.
    I'm looking for Barden to have a healthy season and see if we can get a better sample size of his talent.
    Afterall, it took Manningham 2 seasons to get into our offense at all, so now's the time. I do kinda hope we get Smith actually, although i dont see him getting a ton of playing time. But, never know.</p>[/quote]

as sick as it sounds, i think a healthy Steve Smith makes us better at WR than Mario did...

Smith's big play ability was underrated... he also HEAVILY improves our underneath passing game
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I for a few weeks I thought he would stay this year in between Smith leaving and Cruz errupting, but that was always on the wall IMO

Honestly even if the cap was 10 more million i still don't think we'd resign him
    [/quote]</P>

Well, I think after last season it was a little different. I think that we thought Smith would re-sign, and that we'd have to part with Manningham after this season b/c of the $$....but then when Smith left, we were like...ooooook, well at least we can keep Manningham. Buuuuuuuuttttt...then we got Cruz....stud central!! There's no way we can keep everyone. And Nicks is the best athlete on the field on offense. So he's here long term. So we can build with these 2 youngens!</P>

[/quote]

I mean I never thought Manningham would be cheap. Obviously his price went up cuz of the postseason, but he would always cost a decent contract.
    <U>
    I think there is a scary possibility that we still lose Nicks or Cruz</U>
    [/quote]shut your mouth.
    [/quote]</P>

We will NOT lose either Nicks or Cruz. Its almost impossible. It is however very unlikely that we keep Manningham. </P>

88 and 80 (barring injury) will be mainstays in Giants blue.</P>

If the Steelers lose Wallace (which I doubt) MM could be a candidate for Pitt. If not I can see SF, Seattle, Cleveland or even NE. (although I think Brandon Lloyd has the inside track for NE)</P>

[/quote]The only Mario that i want playing for us is from Texas and would be a perfect fit for our defense...[/quote]

reallly?

I mean i would prefer Wallace and MAYBE lloyd if I was you but i would like Mario as well if I were u guys...

he is an ultimate deep threat... go look at his balls 20+ yards stat for the past 3 years and keep in mind he never really had a full time role for us
    [/quote]With my eyesight, not sure if i would be able to see his balls from 20+ yards away....lol. With our connections to both Lloyd and Manningham through the McDaniels family, i think we have a shot at landing one of them.[/quote]</P>

I think the best chance is Lloyd. We all know the success he had under Joshie's system in Denver.</P>

But I have also stated (even before the SB) that MM was a great candidate for NE.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Assuming that Mario leaves we will either sign a vet FA WR on the cheap or use someone else on the roster (JJ, Hixon, Clayton, Thomas, Barden) as our third WR. Probably the latter.</p>

For those of you who are dreaming about Wallace or VJax, you need to have your head's examined.</p>

[/quote]

nobody was, it was just a debate

Slipknot made a comment that hed rather trade a first rounder for wallace then just sign VJack which was ridiculous

I thought that maybe a guy like Reggie Wayne would be deferring money to sign with a contender but I was wrong, i was reading some of his quotes last week - hes looking for green.

[/quote]</p>

"I mean i would prefer Wallace and MAYBE lloyd if I was you but i would like Mario as well if I were u guys...".........MMB</p>

</p>[/quote]

uhm that was to PAtsfan in reference to the Patriots

good job pappy

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]
    "I mean i would prefer Wallace and MAYBE lloyd if I was you but i would like Mario as well if I were u guys...".........MMB

</P>

[/quote]</P>

not for us.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Oh...Sorry Matt.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Assuming that Mario leaves we will either sign a vet FA WR on the cheap or use someone else on the roster (JJ, Hixon, Clayton, Thomas, Barden) as our third WR. Probably the latter.</P>

For those of you who are dreaming about Wallace or VJax, you need to have your head's examined.</P>

[/quote]

nobody was, it was just a debate

Slipknot made a comment that hed rather trade a first rounder for wallace then just sign VJack which was ridiculous

I thought that maybe a guy like Reggie Wayne would be deferring money to sign with a contender but I was wrong, i was reading some of his quotes last week - hes looking for green.

[/quote]</P>

"I mean i would prefer Wallace and MAYBE lloyd if I was you but i would like Mario as well if I were u guys...".........MMB</P>

</P>

[/quote]

uhm that was to PAtsfan in reference to the Patriots

good job pappy
    [/quote]</P>

I said I was sorry!</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

Well, I think after last season it was a little different. I think that we thought Smith would re-sign, and that we'd have to part with Manningham after this season b/c of the $$....but then when Smith left, we were like...ooooook, well at least we can keep Manningham. Buuuuuuuuttttt...then we got Cruz....stud central!! There's no way we can keep everyone. And Nicks is the best athlete on the field on offense. So he's here long term. So we can build with these 2 youngens!</p>

[/quote]

<u>
    I think there is a scary possibility that we still lose Nicks or Cruz</u>
    [/quote]shut your mouth.
    [/quote]</p>

We will NOT lose either Nicks or Cruz. Its almost impossible. It is however very unlikely that we keep Manningham. </p>

88 and 80 (barring injury) will be mainstays in Giants blue.</p>

If the Steelers lose Wallace (which I doubt) MM could be a candidate for Pitt. If not I can see SF, Seattle, Cleveland or even NE. (although I think Brandon Lloyd has the inside track for NE)</p>[/quote]The only Mario that i want playing for us is from Texas and would be a perfect fit for our defense...[/quote]

reallly?

[/quote]With my eyesight, not sure if i would be able to see his balls from 20+ yards away....lol.

With our connections to both Lloyd and Manningham through the McDaniels family, i think we have a shot at landing one of them.[/quote]

i think both would be great fits....

I think going for WAllace would be the scariest thing that the pats could do. Not only would you heavily strengthen your team but you'd severely hurt the Steelers

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</p>

[/quote]</p>

not for us.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Oh...Sorry Matt.</p>[/quote]

its okay... i love you anyway

&lt;3

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]This was June 2011.

Here is another pic but I don't know the date...

[/quote]

and these are all right after hes lifting it seems... hes obviously inflated at that time
    [/quote]I don't know if it's the pictures or not, but I would actually say that the 3rd pic is achievable without drugs--but I still think he used.

+ Reply to Thread