+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

2 vets we may be able to get bang for the buck with:

Marcus Trufant or Rashien Mathis

coming off injury, in their early 30s, would prob be half of what Ross is going to get
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

What do you think about Tampa getting Sheridan and the offensive coach? We have a home game vs Tampa this year....could easily be thee game if it's on Matt's B-day

<div class="report">Free agent CB Rashean Mathis (ACL surgery) admits he won't be 100 percent when the signing period begins on March 13.</div> <div class="impact">Mathis
    had surgery on his left ACL on November 28. "There is still rehabbing
    to do," he acknowledged. "Iím ahead of schedule, but thereís still a
    haul to go. From here, itís about the trust whoever will have in seeing
    guys come back from this injury." Mathis said his preference would be
    to finish his career in Jacksonville. The injury will bring down his
    market price. <span class="date">Feb 17 - 6:59 PM

---

this will be my one FA wish for this year
    </span></div>

[quote user="lttaylor56"]What do you think about Tampa getting Sheridan and the offensive coach? We have a home game vs Tampa this year....could easily be thee game if it's on Matt's B-day[/quote]

that would be a cool game to go to with Schiano returning to Jersey

I will gladly love to tear up Sheridan

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]honestly losing Mario sucks, btu im not sweating it. If anything the Giants have shown that they have an eye for talent at WR and we may get a value on Steve Smith or somebody else

[/quote]</p>

Agreed.
    I'm looking for Barden to have a healthy season and see if we can get a better sample size of his talent.
    Afterall, it took Manningham 2 seasons to get into our offense at all, so now's the time. I do kinda hope we get Smith actually, although i dont see him getting a ton of playing time. But, never know.</p>[/quote]

as sick as it sounds, i think a healthy Steve Smith makes us better at WR than Mario did...

Smith's big play ability was underrated... he also HEAVILY improves our underneath passing game
    [/quote]i dont think smith has any big play making ability. hes fantastic in the short passing game though. but then again so are cruz and nicks. i dont want smith back, rather see what jj and barden can do

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]honestly losing Mario sucks, btu im not sweating it. If anything the Giants have shown that they have an eye for talent at WR and we may get a value on Steve Smith or somebody else

[/quote]</P>

Agreed.
    I'm looking for Barden to have a healthy season and see if we can get a better sample size of his talent.
    Afterall, it took Manningham 2 seasons to get into our offense at all, so now's the time. I do kinda hope we get Smith actually, although i dont see him getting a ton of playing time. But, never know.</P>

[/quote]

as sick as it sounds, i think a healthy Steve Smith makes us better at WR than Mario did...

Smith's big play ability was underrated... he also HEAVILY improves our underneath passing game
    [/quote]i dont think smith has any big play making ability. hes fantastic in the short passing game though. but then again so are cruz and nicks. i dont want smith back, rather see what jj and barden can do
    [/quote]</P>

With the price Smith will most likely come with, it's totally possible we can drop Clayton, and not pay much more. Jernigan is not going to just come in and be a factor. Just like Manningham had to wait....Barden has waited...JJ will do the same.
    And we're all still writing off Hixon....if he's around still.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

SI.com's Peter King is predicting that Manningham will draw a contract
    in the neighborhood of $7 million per season. Teams such as the Bears,
    Bengals, Vikings, Jaguars, 49ers, and Redskins could be interested.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]What do you think about Tampa getting Sheridan and the offensive coach? We have a home game vs Tampa this year....could easily be thee game if it's on Matt's B-day[/quote]

that would be a cool game to go to with Schiano returning to Jersey

I will gladly love to tear up Sheridan
    [/quote]
    That would be cool. My favorite part of April is finding out the schedule and when Thee game will be.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

Agreed.
    Afterall, it took Manningham 2 seasons to get into our offense at all, so now's the time. I do kinda hope we get Smith actually, although i dont see him getting a ton of playing time. But, never know.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

With the price Smith will most likely come with, it's totally possible we can drop Clayton, and not pay much more. Jernigan is not going to just come in and be a factor. Just like Manningham had to wait....Barden has waited...JJ will do the same.
    And we're all still writing off Hixon....if he's around still.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Why wouldn't JJ come in and be a factor?</P>

This is why you develop players.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]SI.com's Peter King is predicting that Manningham will draw a contract in the neighborhood of $7 million per season. Teams such as the Bears, Bengals, Vikings, Jaguars, 49ers, and Redskins could be interested.[/quote]</P>

of those teams, i only see Ham wanting to play in Cinci or SF if the price were the same. The bengals pass game would be pretty nasty with Green, and Ham.....lol....green eggs and ham. im funny &gt;.&lt;</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread