+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]SI.com's Peter King is predicting that Manningham will draw a contract in the neighborhood of $7 million per season. Teams such as the Bears, Bengals, Vikings, Jaguars, 49ers, and Redskins could be interested.[/quote]</p>

of those teams, i only see Ham wanting to play in Cinci or SF if the price were the same. The bengals pass game would be pretty nasty with Green, and Ham.....lol....green eggs and ham. im funny &gt;.&lt;</p>[/quote]7 mil per season? Holy crap. That's insane, who thinks he's worth that?[/quote]

i think he'll get 6 mil a year

def think hes worth that... he is always on the list of most big plays and he hasn't been a solid starter here at all while doing it. Plus hes only 26 and just showed he can perform on the big stage...

Well deserved i say
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

"If it came down to me taking less money to stay here I would" Osi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]SI.com's Peter King is predicting that Manningham will draw a contract in the neighborhood of $7 million per season. Teams such as the Bears, Bengals, Vikings, Jaguars, 49ers, and Redskins could be interested.[/quote]</P>

of those teams, i only see Ham wanting to play in Cinci or SF if the price were the same. The bengals pass game would be pretty nasty with Green, and Ham.....lol....green eggs and ham. im funny &gt;.&lt;</P>

[/quote]7 mil per season? Holy crap. That's insane, who thinks he's worth that?[/quote]

i think he'll get 6 mil a year

def think hes worth that... he is always on the list of most big plays and he hasn't been a solid starter here at all while doing it. Plus hes only 26 and just showed he can perform on the big stage...

Well deserved i say
    [/quote]</P>

I can definately see MM getting 1200 yards and 10+ TD's in the right system. He's a legit potential #2 or even #1 on the right team. Can you imagine him stretching the field at SF with Crabtree running those crossing routes?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="bigblue4417"]"If it came down to me taking less money to stay here I would" Osi
    [/quote]</P>

He's a lying sack of Osi.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Coughlin said he expect T2, Goff and Osi to be members of the New York Giants next year.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    smith and cruz?

Mario started getting his in his second year

[/quote]</P>

Smith had 8 receptions as a rookie.
    Cruz is a freak...what would you want me to say about him? lol

And youre right about Manningham. I forgot that he came in right when we lost plax the year before, and drafted nicks. so it was good timing for him for sure. however, past few years, we been solid. thats why i think things change.

I am curious to see what the actual order of the depth chart is according to the coaching staff for the upcoming season (not that they have one at the moment or anything)</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"]"If it came down to me taking less money to stay here I would" Osi
    [/quote]

im so on the fence about it

while I would love him back, especially after saying that

the possibilities of trading him for a second rounder and drafting a pass rusher high just intrigues me. Reese knows his Pass rushers and receivers

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Coughlin said he expect T2, Goff and Osi to be members of the New York Giants next year.
    [/quote]

I can't see T2

i really can't, hes lookin for 5mil a year

I guess he would maybe do a one year deal type thing though

[/quote]That's out of Osi's character

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

He's a lying sack of Osi.</p>[/quote]
    Well played sir

+ Reply to Thread