+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]"If it came down to me taking less money to stay here I would" Osi
    [/quote]</P>

He's a lying sack of Osi.</P>

[/quote]</P>

well if he says it, AND coughlin says it....</P>

good for osi in that case...</P>

tell ya what....a ring with all those diamonds on it changes the tune of some players. something you and I dont know and will never experience. </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]"If it came down to me taking less money to stay here I would" Osi
    [/quote]

im so on the fence about it

while I would love him back, especially after saying that

the possibilities of trading him for a second rounder and drafting a pass rusher high just intrigues me. Reese knows his Pass rushers and receivers
    [/quote]I like his individual play, but more importantly how he effects the dynamics to make the entire defensive line better. It's just overwhelming for oppossing offensive lineman we have soooo much talent up front.[/quote]

yea but maybe trading him now and getting a mid round 2nd rounder for him would be sweet. We could land a young freak, save money, and be just as good...

i dunno

if he is asking ridic money then he has to go
    [/quote]</p>

We will try like hell to trade him on draft day. But I think they know they will probably get nothing better than a third round pick.</p>[/quote]

2nd rounder or no point in trading him

he is DEF still 2nd round worthy. 12.5 sacks in 13 games is second round worthy
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Cash Money Records just signed Limp Bizkit

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    smith and cruz?

Mario started getting his in his second year

[/quote]</P>

Smith had 8 receptions as a rookie.
    Cruz is a freak...what would you want me to say about him? lol

And youre right about Manningham. I forgot that he came in right when we lost plax the year before, and drafted nicks. so it was good timing for him for sure. however, past few years, we been solid. thats why i think things change.

I am curious to see what the actual order of the depth chart is according to the coaching staff for the upcoming season (not that they have one at the moment or anything)</P>

[/quote]</P>

I guess the only FA WR I see us bringing in is Steve Smith. There may be someone else that I can't think of but he seems the best fit for finding holes in the zones and making the third down catches. Plus he obviously knows the system and the QB.</P>

But we also have to consider that his "playmaking" days are over. I've been saying for a year that his microfracture surgery may have ended that aspect of his game.</P>

Matt is probably wrong again on that.</P>

[/quote]

wrong about what?
    [/quote]</P>

My God...where do I start?</P>

Oh Yeah...you were saying something about Steve Smith's great "playmaking ability". </P>

I don't see that ever being true again. Given his knee situation, I see a pure posession receiver.</P>

[/quote]

alrite mr.senile....

you can't comprehend or remember what i said 5 minutes, so its funny before your trying to say i have revisionist history...

First off, i said IF healthy. I said from his past performances his big play ability was UNDERRATED

And honestly after the year you've had in THEE thread with predictions vs my predictions you should be calling me PAPPY cuz you are my son..

Tell me your thoughts about Eli again....
    [/quote]</P>

Its not that he's not healthy. Its that this kind of surgery often leaves a player with far less explosiveness than before.</P>

And my opinion about Eli has not changed one bit. My position has always been that he played lousy in 2010. He was crappy in the pocket. he rushed his throws in the face of a pass rush. He tended to be overly amped early in many games and was throwing high which created a lot of tipped balls.</P>

In 2011 he was much calmer and better in the pocket. He was willing to move to his right and step up in the pocket to create more time. And he generally made much better decisions in the pocket this past season.</P>

In other words....he was MUCH better this year...Dad.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]"If it came down to me taking less money to stay here I would" Osi
    [/quote]</P>

He's a lying sack of Osi.</P>

[/quote]</P>

well if he says it, AND coughlin says it....</P>

good for osi in that case...</P>

tell ya what....a ring with all those diamonds on it changes the tune of some players. something you and I dont know and will never experience. </P>

[/quote]</P>

I hope you're right but I doubt it.</P>

Leopards don't change their spots. He hasn't been happy since he was drafted.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Cash Money Records just signed Limp Bizkit

[/quote]</P>

lol uhhh....ok</P>

Does that mean we can look forward to a Limp, Drake, Weezy colabo?? lmao</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Tell me your thoughts about Eli again....
    [/quote]

My ups driver(diehard giants fan) just gave me the superbowl 46 program. Great man.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Cash Money Records just signed Limp Bizkit

[/quote]
    WHAT!? That is just weird. I can't believe they are trying to make a come back.

[quote user="dezzzR"]My ups driver(diehard giants fan) just gave me the superbowl 46 program. Great man.
    [/quote]
    I can't wait to get mine from Kase

+ Reply to Thread