+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]

excellent picture

btw, Eastbound and Down looks awesome this year

last season sucked, but the first was good. I think this is going to be the best one
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]According to Comcast SportsNet New England, Rasheed Wallace is set to sign with the Lakers.[/quote]

lolz

maybe they could take Magic out of the office and put him at PG
    [/quote]
    LMAO Seriously. This move just reeks of desperation. I can't understand it for the life of me. I heard Kareem and Jerry West were available.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]

excellent picture

btw, Eastbound and Down looks awesome this year

last season sucked, but the first was good. I think this is going to be the best one
    [/quote]Considering that Kenny Powers quoted 'Point Break' within the 1st minute, id say its looking good so far

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]LOVE THAT PIC!!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Whatttttup *****es?!?
    How was everyone's weekend?

I'm finding it increasingly more difficult to find ways to entertain myself on Sundays w/ no football =\
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]Whatttttup *****es?!?
    How was everyone's weekend?

I'm finding it increasingly more difficult to find ways to entertain myself on Sundays w/ no football =\[/quote]</P>

Try the left hand instead.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

BTW...I'm so friggin sick of all this Manningham hate. Some posters are acting like jilted lovers because the kid wants to go somewhere where he can play more and make more than #3 WR money. Which his talents definately warrant.</P>

Some of these guys are like 6 year old girls for God's sake.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

BTW...I'm so friggin sick of all this Manningham hate. Some posters are acting like jilted lovers because the kid wants to go somewhere where he can play more and make more than #3 WR money. Which his talents definately warrant.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I hate it too. Whatever though, these people don't understand. Theythink EVERY player is greedy, and that everyone has to, and WILL stay a Giant forever. It wasn't even Manningham's fault that Cruz EXPLODED this year, and he didn't get the ball as much as he would have if Cruz wasn't a stud.
    He deserves to have his big shot, and a chance at money. I don't see the problem here. We are blessed with 2 pro-bowl quality receivers. What's not to love about that??</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

I hate it too. Whatever though, these people don't understand. Theythink EVERY player is greedy, and that everyone has to, and WILL stay a Giant forever. It wasn't even Manningham's fault that Cruz EXPLODED this year, and he didn't get the ball as much as he would have if Cruz wasn't a stud.
    He deserves to have his big shot, and a chance at money. I don't see the problem here. We are blessed with 2 pro-bowl quality receivers. What's not to love about that??</P>

[/quote]</P>

even this claim that he was too supid to know the offense. Its all crap. The guy was the only Giant to show up and play well at the end of 2010 when Nicks and Smith were hurt.</P>

He's a legit player in this league and has been a good Giant.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

even this claim that he was too supid to know the offense. Its all crap. The guy was the only Giant to show up and play well at the end of 2010 when Nicks and Smith were hurt.</P>

He's a legit player in this league and has been a good Giant.</P>

[/quote]</P>

youre right...he was. he was great for us exactly when we needed him to be. when players were hurt, and in the biggest game of his career. I wish him nothing but the best....except against us, and then i hope he fails lol.</P>

Its funny to me that ppl are bitter he's leaving, but then just call him stupid. lol....soooo which do you want exactly, ppl?!?
    For the record, no he was not an intelligent person. But he was most likely the best athlete on our team. His overall ability, and the fact that he stays healthy. huge plus side!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread