[/quote]</P>

Shocking part is that I didn't hate the music.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUlQwLvgW64
    nuts
    [/quote]</p>

Shocking part is that I didn't hate the music.</p>[/quote]you should of muted the manningham highlight like i did

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUlQwLvgW64
    nuts
    [/quote]</p>

Shocking part is that I didn't hate the music.</p>[/quote]you should of muted the manningham highlight like i did
    [/quote]
    I loooooooove the block by Snee at 2:16.

That was some crazy **** Dez. He will probably get eaten one day. lol

Check this out. This guy is UNREAL!!! How strong, focused and incredibly mental. 1 **** up and you fall to your death. I watched this last night and could feel my heart beating for the guy....

<h1 id="watch-headline-title"><span id="eow-title" class="" dir="ltr" title="The ascent of Alex Honnold">The ascent of Alex Honnold</span></h1>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]That was some crazy **** Dez. He will probably get eaten one day. lol

Check this out. This guy is UNREAL!!! How strong, focused and incredibly mental. 1 **** up and you fall to your death. I watched this last night and could feel my heart beating for the guy....

<h1 id="watch-headline-title"><span id="eow-title" class="" dir="ltr" title="The ascent of Alex Honnold">The ascent of Alex Honnold</span></h1>
    [/quote]daaaamn. this guys will also be killed. lol

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]That was some crazy **** Dez. He will probably get eaten one day. lol

[/quote]daaaamn. this guys will also be killed. lol
    [/quote]That kid is amazing!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"]You guys all bring up very good points. It's funny how much people hate. It's as simple as this to me. I'm not sure what he made last year but let's say it was 2-3 mil. He is going to get paid more than double to play for another team. Loyalty only goes so far and we can't pay him that much. He has been a great Giant and made one of the most important catches in the history of the franchise. People can say whatever they want but if a company offered them 60% more than they made a year to do the same thing there is not a person on the planet who wouldn't leave.
    [/quote]His contract was for 4 years @ 3,1167,000.

2008 295K, 2009 385K, 2010 470K, 2011 1.4 mil.

The bonuses/incentives part of contract are not shown[/quote]
    Ok so even better to my point. He is getting a 700% raise. lol
    [/quote]Wow-You're right about one thing, no one should blame him for his decision. He's one injury away from never playing again. He would be foolish not to make the $ now when he can.

[quote user="JPizzack"]Not sure if I mentioned it last time you guys discussed it, but...they film a bunch of parts of Eastbound this season in my dad's neighborhood. He said they are still there once in awhile, and have HBO signs that say something like sorry for the traffic delays, but we're filming.

There was another show they filmed in his marina during the fall too....struggling to remember the name of it.[/quote]Kenny is so wrong on sooo many levels that it's just perfect.

<div class="report">

"Sources tell CBS' Clark Judge there is
    "virtually no chance" free agent Mario Manningham re-signs with the
    Giants, and that he is "expected" to sign with the Bucs.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Profootballtalk.com reported on Friday
    Manningham was set to hit the open market, but this is the first we've
    heard of the Bucs as a potential destination. Manningham is said to
    prefer warm-weather cities, and would be reuniting with former Giants
    QBs coach Mike Sullivan in Tampa, who was recently named the Bucs'
    offensive coordinator. Tampa is also awash in cap space and in need of a
    vertical threat its receiver corps, so at least on paper, it's a very
    logical landing spot for Manningham."

Dont do it mario! Look what happened to Ward!!! His career went in the ****ter and he banged the ugliest Kardashian of the bunch. DONT DO IT!!
    </div>

+ Reply to Thread