+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"]In an interview with The Vindicator of Youngstown, Ohio, Manningham said
    he is "75 percent" sure he will sign with another team in free agency.

Manningham
    -- who was presented a key to his hometown, Warren, Ohio, on Friday --
    said that there were many benefits of playing with a top-notch
    quarterback like Eli Manning. But Manningham added that he would like a bigger role and more targets. </p>

"He
    is, but there are a lot of good quarterbacks in this league,"
    Manningham told The Vindicator. "I just want the ball more, that's all."
    </p>

Manningham's comments are different than the one he made
    the day after his team's Super Bowl win, when he gave Giants fans hope
    that he'd return.</p>

"I wanna come back," Manningham said at
    that time. "I don't know what's going to happen, but I'm going to try to
    enjoy this Super Bowl (win). I'm not really thinking about that right
    now."</p>

When asked on Saturday if negotiations with Manningham are not going well, Reese replied, "it's free agency." </p>

"March
    13, that's free-agent time and guys are free to do what they want to
    do," the general manager said. "Again, he's been a good player for us,
    we'll see where we are when we know exactly what the cap number is and
    hopefully things will work out for us." </p>

Reese refused to put any odds on the chances of Manningham returning. </p>

"I
    don't think it's fair to frame the odds on that," Reese said. "He's a
    good football player and obviously players, when free agency comes
    around for them, they want to make as much money as possible. So we'll
    see how it unfolds. But he is a good football player and we're glad he's
    been a Giant for us and his contributions are outstanding for us. We'll
    see what happens moving forward with respect to that." </p>

During their press conferences at the scouting combine last week, both Giants coach Tom Coughlin and Reese talked about Jerrel Jernigan, last year's third-round pick, being a young player who may have an opportunity to make a jump this coming season. Ramses Barden also is in the mix at the third-receiver spot if Manningham leaves.</p>[/quote]

he deserves to go

he'd be a moron to stay for alot less money nad playing time.

We can't pay him anything even semi-good because of the cap hell we will be in in general, but especially with Cruz n Nicks coming up soon looking for deals

Fear the name, appreciate the game

I dont remember if I showed you guys this....
    Last weekend I was taking a mini road trip to CT with my best friend, and I saw this on the side of the road. I posted it on Reddit....1637 Karma, *****es!! lol great success

I call him, Slenderman the Ent. http://i.imgur.com/lBYdU.jpg

I would just post the picture, but it's far too large to view here.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]Girl I work with just gave me a red & gold*captain patch for my Eli jersey. so umm....how do I put it on? lol[/quote]Put it on her ***zzzzzz. Sounds to me like she wants the pizzelstick. Lando-your mom's sewed yours already? Dammm, my sb46 patch and captain patch are still sitting in my drawer.[/quote]</P>

lmao</P>

her boyfriend is a marine, not sure he's appreciate that.

i forgot to ask: They used the gold & red*patch last season right? i forget</P>[/quote]I have to check. Yes- I believe red and gold was last year.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]In an interview with The Vindicator of Youngstown, Ohio, Manningham said
    he is "75 percent" sure he will sign with another team in free agency.

Manningham
    -- who was presented a key to his hometown, Warren, Ohio, on Friday --
    said that there were many benefits of playing with a top-notch
    quarterback like Eli Manning. But Manningham added that he would like a bigger role and more targets. </p>

"He
    is, but there are a lot of good quarterbacks in this league,"
    Manningham told The Vindicator. "I just want the ball more, that's all."
    </p>

Manningham's comments are different than the one he made
    the day after his team's Super Bowl win, when he gave Giants fans hope
    that he'd return.</p>

"I wanna come back," Manningham said at
    that time. "I don't know what's going to happen, but I'm going to try to
    enjoy this Super Bowl (win). I'm not really thinking about that right
    now."</p>

When asked on Saturday if negotiations with Manningham are not going well, Reese replied, "it's free agency." </p>

"March
    13, that's free-agent time and guys are free to do what they want to
    do," the general manager said. "Again, he's been a good player for us,
    we'll see where we are when we know exactly what the cap number is and
    hopefully things will work out for us." </p>

Reese refused to put any odds on the chances of Manningham returning. </p>

"I
    don't think it's fair to frame the odds on that," Reese said. "He's a
    good football player and obviously players, when free agency comes
    around for them, they want to make as much money as possible. So we'll
    see how it unfolds. But he is a good football player and we're glad he's
    been a Giant for us and his contributions are outstanding for us. We'll
    see what happens moving forward with respect to that." </p>

During their press conferences at the scouting combine last week, both Giants coach Tom Coughlin and Reese talked about Jerrel Jernigan, last year's third-round pick, being a young player who may have an opportunity to make a jump this coming season. Ramses Barden also is in the mix at the third-receiver spot if Manningham leaves.</p>[/quote]

he deserves to go

he'd be a moron to stay for alot less money nad playing time.

We can't pay him anything even semi-good because of the cap hell we will be in in general, but especially with Cruz n Nicks coming up soon looking for deals

[/quote]+1 have to agree. I don't know if he's capable....but I would like to see the Giant Barden do something.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]Girl I work with just gave me a red &amp; goldcaptain patch for my Eli jersey. so umm....how do I put it on? lol[/quote]Put it on her ***zzzzzz. Sounds to me like she wants the pizzelstick. Lando-your mom's sewed yours already? Dammm, my sb46 patch and captain patch are still sitting in my drawer.[/quote]</P>

lmao</P>

i forgot to ask: They used the gold &amp; redpatch last season right? i forget</P>

[/quote]I have to check. Yes- I believe red and gold was last year.[/quote]</P>

OFFFFICCCCIAL!!!
    I'll have to ask my mommy to sew it for me. I use the word mommy because im most likely going to have to be corny in order for her to do something so ridiculous for me haha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]Girl I work with just gave me a red & gold*captain patch for my Eli jersey. so umm....how do I put it on? lol[/quote]Put it on her ***zzzzzz. Sounds to me like she wants the pizzelstick. Lando-your mom's sewed yours already? Dammm, my sb46 patch and captain patch are still sitting in my drawer.[/quote]</P>

lmao</P>

i forgot to ask: They used the gold & red*patch last season right? i forget</P>

[/quote]I have to check. Yes- I believe red and gold was last year.[/quote]</P>

OFFFFICCCCIAL!!!
    I'll have to ask my mommy to sew it for me. I use the word mommy because im most likely going to have to be corny in order for her to do something so ridiculous for me haha</P>[/quote]My mom used to sew all my **** when I was a kid. I just could not ask her to do this. My wife=NO SEWING ABILITY. I sewed all the kids cub scout/boy scout uni's and anything else that was needed. The arthritis in my fingers from all the lifting makes it tough.. I will use a Giant needle that I can #1 See and #2 hold ont. lol.

I'm afraid to see what the finished product might look like if I were to try it myself lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]I'm afraid to see what the finished product might look like if I were to try it myself lmao[/quote]ha. Each morning when I get coffee, I see this kid with this honda hatchback type car...he got all the racing stickers on the windows and what not. I noticed he's got a 4x4 under the wheel to chuck the vehicle so it doesn't move when he's getting gas. I asked him if his parking brake is broken--His reply, was something I have never heard before. He said that the summer heat stretches out the parking break cable. Se he removes the cable at the end of each summer and hangs it up so it can tighten up. Then he said this car is not his reg one--he said his other car blew up. At this point, I was running out of responses....lol. I confirmed that it was a standard and he said he drives nothing other than standard. I said then if you are on a flat grade, and the car is off , if put it in gear you should be ok.

Nothing better in the morning than looking at a sewing discussion on the Giants MB.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]Nothing better in the morning than looking at a sewing discussion on the Giants MB.[/quote]Sew What. Who does your sewing Sir?

+ Reply to Thread