+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1jHbTp...-earth-8-pics/[/quote]Amazing pics, but sewing is much more exciting.

My daughter was in Liverpool a few weeks ago to see the band 'We were promised Jetpacks'. She also got a "Cavern" patch (club the Beatles made famous), and sent it to me.</P>

What stitching method do you guys think I should use to sew it to my gig bag? Its a heavy material so should I use a heavy guage needle.</P>

Please share with me your collective experience to resolve this difficult matter.</P>

</P>

Love,</P>

Morehead</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]reddit blows. stumbleupon.com is where is at.
    [/quote]</P>

the ****??
    stumbleupon is the weakest **** on the internet. Where do you think all those links come from, Dezz?
    if you guessed reddit, youre right. Reddit IS the internet. Everything else is just rehashed bull****.</P>[/quote]How long has stumbled upon been around, I thought it new? I have to go with Pizz on his knowledge of Reditt. So then stumble upon is to reddit as gargoyling is to planking?

[quote user="Morehead State"]

My daughter was in Liverpool a few weeks ago to see the band 'We were promised Jetpacks'.* She also got a "Cavern" patch (club the Beatles made famous), and sent it to me.</P>

What stitching method do you guys think I should use to sew it to my gig bag?* Its a heavy material so should I use a heavy guage needle.</P>

Please share with me your collective experience to resolve this difficult matter.</P>

*</P>

Love,</P>

Morehead</P>[/quote]lmaoooooo! Seriously though...that's awesome. I would use the thickest gauge thread you can find. You may need to use a pair of needle nose pliers to pierce the gig bag material and then pull the needle thru the other side. I'm liking it. Or colored fishing line is an alternative.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

the ****??
    stumbleupon is the weakest **** on the internet. Where do you think all those links come from, Dezz?
    if you guessed reddit, youre right. Reddit IS the internet. Everything else is just rehashed bull****.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I have no idea what Reddit is....but I'm sure it sucks.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

the ****??
    <u>stumbleupon is the weakest **** on the internet. </u>Where do you think all those links come from, Dezz?
    if you guessed reddit, youre right. Reddit IS the internet. Everything else is just rehashed bull****.</p>[/quote]puuuure hater. And how do you know it all comes from reddit??? I dont see half the crap on reddit that I do stumbleupon. And everything is categorized. Its easier to look up what you want instead of having to read through peoples misguided political views.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

My daughter was in Liverpool a few weeks ago to see the band 'We were promised Jetpacks'. She also got a "Cavern" patch (club the Beatles made famous), and sent it to me.</P>

What stitching method do you guys think I should use to sew it to my gig bag? Its a heavy material so should I use a heavy guage needle.</P>

</P>

Love,</P>

Morehead</P>

[/quote]lmaoooooo! Seriously though...that's awesome. I would use the thickest gauge thread you can find. You may need to use a pair of needle nose pliers to pierce the gig bag material and then pull the needle thru the other side. I'm liking it. Or colored fishing line is an alternative.[/quote]</P>

I like the fact that you're doubling down LT.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

the ****??
    if you guessed reddit, youre right. Reddit IS the internet. Everything else is just rehashed bull****.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I have no idea what Reddit is....but I'm sure it sucks.</P>[/quote]terrible attitude from an intellect.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

the ****??
    if you guessed reddit, youre right. Reddit IS the internet. Everything else is just rehashed bull****.</p>[/quote]How long has stumbled upon been around, I thought it new? I have to go with Pizz on his knowledge of Reditt. So then stumble upon is to reddit as gargoyling is to planking?[/quote]lmao. ok LT im going to change your opinion reeeeal fast. go back to stumbleupon, select babes for your interest. YOUR WELCOME haha

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

the ****??

[/quote]</P>

I have no idea what Reddit is....but I'm sure it sucks.</P>

[/quote]terrible attitude from an intellect.[/quote]</P>

Trying to get a rise out of somebody here. Morehead thrives on conflict.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread