+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

My daughter was in Liverpool a few weeks ago to see the band 'We were promised Jetpacks'.* She also got a "Cavern" patch (club the Beatles made famous), and sent it to me.</P>

What stitching method do you guys think I should use to sew it to my gig bag?* Its a heavy material so should I use a heavy guage needle.</P>

Please share with me your collective experience to resolve this difficult matter.</P>

*</P>

Love,</P>

Morehead</P>

[/quote]lmaoooooo! Seriously though...that's awesome. I would use the thickest gauge thread you can find. You may need to use a pair of needle nose pliers to pierce the gig bag material and then pull the needle thru the other side. I'm liking it. Or colored fishing line is an alternative.[/quote]</P>

I like the fact that you're doubling down LT.</P>[/quote]ah, the multifaceted world of LT: I do have first hand knowledge. I used to add support to heavy duty fabric bench press shirts for my competitions.

"You will never run as far running in place, as you would running from a lion"

[quote user="dezzzR"]25. Tiger shark embroyos fight each other in their mother's womb. The survivor is born.

.[/quote]
    That is awesome. The one about sleeping for a 75 year old is crazy to.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]reddit blows. stumbleupon.com is where is at.
    [/quote]</p>

the ****??
    stumbleupon is the weakest **** on the internet. Where do you think all those links come from, Dezz?
    if you guessed reddit, youre right. Reddit IS the internet. Everything else is just rehashed bull****.</p>[/quote]How long has stumbled upon been around, I thought it new? I have to go with Pizz on his knowledge of Reditt. So then stumble upon is to reddit as gargoyling is to planking?[/quote]lmao. ok LT im going to* change your opinion reeeeal fast. go back to stumbleupon, select babes for your interest. YOUR WELCOME haha
    [/quote]When you sent me over there last week, I selected babes and football as my interests. I was instantly sold "Schaaawiiiinggg" but the content is too graphic for work. I have not gotten around to checking it out at home.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

the ****??
    stumbleupon is the weakest **** on the internet. Where do you think all those links come from, Dezz?
    if you guessed reddit, youre right. Reddit IS the internet. Everything else is just rehashed bull****.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I have no idea what Reddit is....but I'm sure it sucks.</p>

[/quote]terrible attitude from an intellect.[/quote]</p>

Trying to get a rise out of somebody here. <u>Morehead thrives on conflict.</u></p>[/quote]Then you actually might want to see reddit. Its frightening so many people think the way they do.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

the ****??
    if you guessed reddit, youre right. Reddit IS the internet. Everything else is just rehashed bull****.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I have no idea what Reddit is....but I'm sure it sucks.</P>

[/quote]terrible attitude from an intellect.[/quote]</P>

Trying to get a rise out of somebody here.* Morehead thrives on conflict.</P>[/quote]I know. lol

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

the ****??
    <U>stumbleupon is the weakest **** on the internet. </U>Where do you think all those links come from, Dezz?
    if you guessed reddit, youre right. Reddit IS the internet. Everything else is just rehashed bull****.</P>

[/quote]puuuure hater. And how do you know it all comes from reddit??? I dont see half the crap on reddit that I do stumbleupon. And everything is categorized. Its easier to look up what you want instead of having to read through peoples misguided political views.
    [/quote]</P>

Oh, well then you just dont know how to use Reddit. That would have been much easier for you to admit lol. I dont read politics, I just set my account to show me pics, funny things, news, cool facts, etc etc....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

the ****??

[/quote]</P>

Trying to get a rise out of somebody here. <U>Morehead thrives on conflict.</U></P>

[/quote]Then you actually might want to see reddit. Its frightening so many people think the way they do.
    [/quote]</P>

Out of principle, it will never happen.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

the ****??
    <U>stumbleupon is the weakest **** on the internet. </U>Where do you think all those links come from, Dezz?

[/quote]puuuure hater. And how do you know it all comes from reddit??? I dont see half the crap on reddit that I do stumbleupon. And everything is categorized. Its easier to look up what you want instead of having to read through peoples misguided political views.
    [/quote]</P>

Oh, well then you just dont know how to use Reddit. That would have been much easier for you to admit lol. I dont read politics, I just set my account to show me pics, funny things, news, cool facts, etc etc....</P>[/quote]
    This is a good site for straight up pics:

http://www.allmotivated.com/pictures/apparently.htm

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

the ****??

[/quote]</P>

Trying to get a rise out of somebody here.* <U>Morehead thrives on conflict.</U></P>

[/quote]Then you actually might want to see reddit. Its frightening so many people think the way they do.
    [/quote]</P>

Out of principle, it will never happen.</P>[/quote]What's the latest with the Old Gunz touring schedule ?

[quote user="Morehead State"]Out of principle, it will never happen.[/quote]</P>

Sounds like my feelings about boston, which I beleived you called childish and irrational.</P>

I like the new MH. </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread