+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Pappy - theres not enough magic pants in the world to elect Romney

#yougethashtaggedforthat
    [/quote]</p>

Your life will be immeasurably better if it happens. Its not me. I'm fine regardless of who gets elected. Its guys your age who will be ****ed if Obama gets re-elected. </p>

The only thing that stands between the U.S. and Greece is a republican in the White House.</p>

So its my love for MMB and Lando that causes me to support Mitt.</p>[/quote]

Republicans are the reason we are in this mess (mostly)

You republicans surely do have a flair for the dramatic.. .we're one step away from being Greece?

Obama is getting reelected. Theres a better shot at MArio being a Giant than a republican winning....
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

the question is, who is going to be the first to drop it?
    [/quote]
    I will never forget the first day I ever saw you and got into your car you played that song. What a ****er!
    [/quote]

Brace yourself for the main event, ya'll impatiently waiting
    [/quote]

AWWWWWWWWWW ****TTTTTTTTTT

NAS IS SHORT FOR NASIR

GIT EM!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    AWWWWWWWWWW ****TTTTTTTTTT

NAS IS SHORT FOR NASIR

GIT EM!
    [/quote]</P>

lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Pappy - theres not enough magic pants in the world to elect Romney

#yougethashtaggedforthat
    [/quote]</P>

Your life will be immeasurably better if it happens. Its not me. I'm fine regardless of who gets elected. Its guys your age who will be ****ed if Obama gets re-elected. </P>

The only thing that stands between the U.S. and Greece is a republican in the White House.</P>

So its my love for MMB and Lando that causes me to support Mitt.</P>

[/quote]

You republicans surely do have a flair for the dramatic.. .we're one step away from being Greece?

Obama is getting reelected. Theres a better shot at MArio being a Giant than a republican winning....
    [/quote]</P>

Cold hard facts. We just passed 100% in our national debt/GDP ratio. With Obama's proposed budget (by his own numbers) we will pass 120% in just a few years. Greece is at 120% right now.</P>

You can blame the GOP if you want, they certainly acted like democrats under Bush, especially with the $700B Medicare part D bill (unfunded of course). But it was Fanny and Freddy who had the largest hand in our bankinf crisis. Those are darlings of the Dems.</P>

I love you Matt, and I want you to be happy. So I support the guy who can best help make that happen.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

#yougethashtaggedforthat
    [/quote]</p>

Your life will be immeasurably better if it happens. Its not me. I'm fine regardless of who gets elected. Its guys your age who will be ****ed if Obama gets re-elected. </p>

The only thing that stands between the U.S. and Greece is a republican in the White House.</p>

So its my love for MMB and Lando that causes me to support Mitt.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Cold hard facts. We just passed 100% in our national debt/GDP ratio. With Obama's proposed budget (by his own numbers) we will pass 120% in just a few years. Greece is at 120% right now.</p>

You can blame the GOP if you want, they certainly acted like democrats under Bush, especially with the $700B Medicare part D bill (unfunded of course). But it was Fanny and Freddy who had the largest hand in our bankinf crisis. Those are darlings of the Dems.</p>

I love you Matt, and I want you to be happy. So I support the guy who can best help make that happen.</p>[/quote]

lol fannie and freddie are democratic darlings?

like i said, whatever you need to get through the day pappy

don't make me drop the TAKEOVER on you (double meaning)

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

#yougethashtaggedforthat
    [/quote]</P>

Your life will be immeasurably better if it happens. Its not me. I'm fine regardless of who gets elected. Its guys your age who will be ****ed if Obama gets re-elected. </P>

The only thing that stands between the U.S. and Greece is a republican in the White House.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Cold hard facts. We just passed 100% in our national debt/GDP ratio. With Obama's proposed budget (by his own numbers) we will pass 120% in just a few years. Greece is at 120% right now.</P>

You can blame the GOP if you want, they certainly acted like democrats under Bush, especially with the $700B Medicare part D bill (unfunded of course). But it was Fanny and Freddy who had the largest hand in our bankinf crisis. Those are darlings of the Dems.</P>

I love you Matt, and I want you to be happy. So I support the guy who can best help make that happen.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Fanny and Freddie are essentially government entities that were buying up bad mortgages and encouraging banks to lower their underwriting standards with the aim of growing home ownership. Nice intentions, but it caused a housing bubble and the inevitable collapse in housing. The sttep drop in bank assetts as a product caused the bankrupcy of Lehman Bros. and the bailout of AIG.</P>

The former chairman of the banking commitee in the House, Barny Frank was the primary defender of F &amp; F, declairing that "there was no problem with Fanny and Freddy" as the Republicans were raising hell about the lowering of lending standards. As a matter of fact, Ron Paul publicly predicted the collapse in 2005.</P>

Spin it as you will Matt, the facts are what they are.</P>

And if you have any doubts how in bed Fanny and Freddie have always been with Democrats. Read some on it.</P>

Here's an example.</P>

http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2008...-of-fanni.html</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    [/quote]</P>

hey lil soldier, you ain't ready for war!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

#yougethashtaggedforthat
    [/quote]</p>

So its my love for MMB and Lando that causes me to support Mitt.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Cold hard facts. We just passed 100% in our national debt/GDP ratio. With Obama's proposed budget (by his own numbers) we will pass 120% in just a few years. Greece is at 120% right now.</p>

You can blame the GOP if you want, they certainly acted like democrats under Bush, especially with the $700B Medicare part D bill (unfunded of course). But it was Fanny and Freddy who had the largest hand in our bankinf crisis. Those are darlings of the Dems.</p>

I love you Matt, and I want you to be happy. So I support the guy who can best help make that happen.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Fanny and Freddie are essentially government entities that were buying up bad mortgages and encouraging banks to lower their underwriting standards with the aim of growing home ownership. Nice intentions, but it caused a housing bubble and the inevitable collapse in housing. The sttep drop in bank assetts as a product caused the bankrupcy of Lehman Bros. and the bailout of AIG.</p>

The former chairman of the banking commitee in the House, Barny Frank was the primary defender of F &amp; F, declairing that "there was no problem with Fanny and Freddy" as the Republicans were raising hell about the lowering of lending standards. As a matter of fact, Ron Paul publicly predicted the collapse in 2005.</p>

Spin it as you will Matt, the facts are what they are.</p>[/quote]
    So everyone else gets their post deleted when they bring up politics except u guys eh lool? I'm calling shenanigans!!

In all fairness though, I think they're both screwed but the Dems more so. Although Bush was in power when the financial crisis occurred, Obama's bailouts didn't help one darn bit, quiet the contrary actually.

What you both need is Ron Paul and not these snakes in suits. He's the only one who will actually cut spending and uphold the constitution, he's the only real 'conservative' out of all of them. But worst case scenario, I'll take Romney over Obama any day, Obama has got to go. And I'm almost 100% Romney will represent the GOP.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

#yougethashtaggedforthat
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I love you Matt, and I want you to be happy. So I support the guy who can best help make that happen.</P>[/quote]Look at the above guys the gop comes up with a 700b dollar unfunded bill and the dems destroy the banking system with deregulation pushing loans and such....the problem is pretty ****ing clear to me we have a bunch of ****ing crocks running this country lining their own pocketsoff the backs of the few that still have a job...this is the second time my livelihood has gone into the **** tank thanks to the generalincompetence and greedof all politicians and the rich for that matter....****'em all.....they could fix all ofthis sadly but the will to dosuch is just not there and I doubt it ever will be .....so you young fellas you save your money invest it in gold its the only thing worth it weight....or you can gramble the market... that the string pullers can **** itup in a heart beat to that I say good luck.....Yeah I'm disgruntledbut the least of my worries is who the prez is at the end of the day he's just anotherone of the aforementioned idiots whothink they are doing good....

+ Reply to Thread