+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

This is fun

No but really all you need to do is look at the national Debt Clock Matt.

Bush took over National Debt was a 5.7 Trillion Dollars...8 Years later it was at 9.4 Trillion Dollars.

Obama takes over, National Debt goes from 9.4 Trillion Dollars to 15.4 Trillion Dollars in 4 years.

not to mention 1.7 Million less jobs since the day he took over (6 Million less from Bush's best)
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html

dude is TERRIBLE for the economy...I can understand if you like him for Social reasons but economically Obama and his administration is a death sentence for our country...

ANYONE is better...but Romney is the worst of the choices in my opinion.

[quote user="DavenIII"]This is fun

No but really all you need to do is look at the national Debt Clock Matt.

Bush took over National Debt was a 5.7 Trillion Dollars...8 Years later it was at 9.4 Trillion Dollars.

Obama takes over, National Debt goes from 9.4 Trillion Dollars to 15.4 Trillion Dollars in 4 years.

not to mention 1.7 Million less jobs since the day he took over (6 Million less from Bush's best)
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html

dude is TERRIBLE for the economy...I can understand if you like him for Social reasons but economically Obama and his administration is a death sentence for our country...

ANYONE is better...but Romney is the worst of the choices in my opinion.
    [/quote]

victory

/end
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

Also I just saw a claim recently.

it said the average cost per month for healthcare in Mass (which has done what Obama care is supposed to do just on a state level)

600$ Month - Average wait for an appointment 50 Days - Boston

it was compared to Atlanta which is a more "average" health care system.

200$ Month - Average wait for an appointment 11 Days - Atlanta

so why is the statewide healthcare plan in Mass considered a success if it's increasing cost and lowering quality of care...and if that's the case why did Obama base his plan off that one...and is that what we can all expect for everyone once it starts being implemented on a federal level?

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

victory

/end
    [/quote]

I would vote for Romney (I guess) if he gets the nod (which he should)

But I won't be happy about it, he's pretty much just the reverse of Obama...he's gonna spend spend spend like crazy as well....just in different places, and he's ALMOST as dishonest as Obama as well.

Speaking of Obama...

The Giants will host the season opener on Wednesday, September 5. The
    game was moved a day earlier than usual in order to avoid President
    Barack Obama’s Thursday speech at the Democratic National Convention.

We’re
    not sure who the Giants will face in the season opener, but the
    Packers, Saints, and Steelers all make strong candidates. The NFL
    usually avoids scheduling a division game for the first game of the
    season.

[quote user="DavenIII"]Also I just saw a claim recently.

it said the average cost per month for healthcare in Mass (which has done what Obama care is supposed to do just on a state level)

so why is the statewide healthcare plan in Mass considered a success if it's increasing cost and lowering quality of care...and if that's the case why did Obama base his plan off that one...and is that what we can all expect for everyone once it starts being implemented on a federal level?
    [/quote]</P>

I live in Mass Daven. I call my doctor at 9:00 and he can see me no later than 11:00. All the Mass. HC law does is insure the small minority that aren't insured now. It has absolutely NO EFFECT on the 95% of people who already have insurance.</P>

My insurance is great actually. We have a low deductable and no co pay. Its because we have good insurance through the market system.</P>

I have no idea where these numbers of yours come from. I live here.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Speaking of Obama...

The Giants will host the season opener on Wednesday, September 5. The game was moved a day earlier than usual in order to avoid President Barack Obama’s Thursday speech at the Democratic National Convention.

We’re not sure who the Giants will face in the season opener, but the Packers, Saints, and Steelers all make strong candidates. The NFL usually avoids scheduling a division game for the first game of the season.
    [/quote]</P>

regarding Obama. He seems like a nice guy with a nice family. I also thinks he genuinly cares about people. But he has no understanding of economics and markets. He has never had to live in the world of free market capitalism. His policies will be the end of us. Not because he's sinister in any way, but because he is wrong.</P>

Give me the guy who advances and implements policies based on sound economic and fiscal principles. the very same principles that have creates the most prosperous and just society on the face of the planet. This would benefit us all.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]Also I just saw a claim recently.

[/quote]</p>

I live in Mass Daven. I call my doctor at 9:00 and he can see me no later than 11:00. All the Mass. HC law does is insure the small minority that aren't insured now. It has absolutely NO EFFECT on the 95% of people who already have insurance.</p>

My insurance is great actually. We have a low deductable and no co pay. Its because we have good insurance through the market system.</p>

I have no idea where these numbers of yours come from. I live here.</p>[/quote]

Hmm well I guess I'm glad to hear that, do you know anyone who doesn't have their own market based Insurance that uses the states?

I mean I'm hoping that the personal mandate (fine/tax thing) get's ruled unconstitutional all the way through the court system because I believe Obama care hinges on that correct?

I wonder though since you live in Mass (and I know you like Romney) are you ok with a national healthcare plan obviously not Obama care but any national health care plan I mean.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]I have no idea where these numbers of yours come from. I live here.[/quote]

was just a video I got linked to....I have no idea where he got his numbers from either, said it was a "claim" didn't call it factual :P
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqD-nMpsYAY&amp;feature=channel">
    Link to the video</a>

hixon close to signing with gmen

pappy and pizz.... discuss
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

+ Reply to Thread