+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]Also I just saw a claim recently.

it said the average cost per month for healthcare in Mass (which has done what Obama care is supposed to do just on a state level)

600$ Month - Average wait for an appointment 50 Days - Boston

it was compared to Atlanta which is a more "average" health care system.

200$ Month - Average wait for an appointment 11 Days - Atlanta

so why is the statewide healthcare plan in Mass considered a success if it's increasing cost and lowering quality of care...and if that's the case why did Obama base his plan off that one...and is that what we can all expect for everyone once it starts being implemented on a federal level?
    [/quote]</P>

I live in Mass Daven. I call my doctor at 9:00 and he can see me no later than 11:00. All the Mass. HC law does is insure the small minority that aren't insured now. It has absolutely NO EFFECT on the 95% of people who already have insurance.</P>

My insurance is great actually. We have a low deductable and no co pay. Its because we have good insurance through the market system.</P>

I have no idea where these numbers of yours come from. I live here.</P>

[/quote]

Hmm well I guess I'm glad to hear that, do you know anyone who doesn't have their own market based Insurance that uses the states?

I mean I'm hoping that the personal mandate (fine/tax thing) get's ruled unconstitutional all the way through the court system because I believe Obama care hinges on that correct?

I wonder though since you live in Mass (and I know you like Romney) are you ok with a national healthcare plan obviously not Obama care but any national health care plan I mean.
    [/quote]</P>

I am definately NOT OK with a national healthcare mandate of any kind and I also hope the Supreme Court rules the mandate unconstitutional. The constitution gives certain power to the Congress but it all specifically limits the power of the Federal Gov. as well. The notion that the Federal Government (and we are a "federal" government of states) can force a private citizen to buy health insurance is repugnant to me.</P>

</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hixon close to signing with gmen

pappy and pizz.... discuss
    [/quote]

Time to go home, have fun with your very beginning of the off-season moves talk :P

<span class="storyBody">

When pitcher A.J. Burnett was traded to the Pittsburgh
    Pirates from the New York Yankees he wanted to keep his
    No. 34, but unfortunately for him new teammate Daniel
    McCutchen already had the number.
    </p></span>

<span class="storyBody">

<p style="padding:0px; ">
    As is customary, players will "buy" the number from a
    teammate usually in the form of a pricey watch, an
    expensive trip to Hawaii or Europe or just straight cash.
    </p>

But McCutchen asked for something totally unique... a
    College America 529 plan for his unborn daughter, due in
    May.
    </p>

College 529s are like IRAs and 401(k)s; they're a tax-free
    college savings that allow parents to begin saving/earning
    early instead of dropping a large chunk of change when the
    kids enter college.
    </p>

Sounds like a gift (or price) that'll keep on giving.
    </p></span>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hixon close to signing with gmen

pappy and pizz.... discuss
    [/quote]

I think it's a good idea. Good insurance policy, but at what price does it become a bad deal?

It's hard to justify spending more than a million a year on the guy, right?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

"E.L.E!!!!! EVERYBODY LOVE EVERBODY!!!!!!"

[quote user="Morehead State"]

it said the average cost per month for healthcare in Mass (which has done what Obama care is supposed to do just on a state level)

600$ Month -* Average wait for an appointment 50 Days - Boston

200$ Month -* Average wait for an appointment 11 Days - Atlanta

so why is the statewide healthcare plan in Mass considered a success if it's increasing cost and lowering quality of care...and if that's the case why did Obama base his plan off that one...and is that what we can all expect for everyone once it starts being implemented on a federal level?
    [/quote]</P>

I live in Mass Daven. I call my doctor at 9:00 and he can see me no later than 11:00.* All the Mass. HC law does is insure the small minority that aren't insured now.* It has absolutely NO EFFECT on the 95% of people who already have insurance.</P>

My insurance is great actually.* We have a low deductable and no co pay.* Its because we have good insurance through the market system.</P>

I have no idea where these numbers of yours come from.* I live here.</P>[/quote]

I've never even heard of that. That number is simply for the Obamacare he's quoting, right?

I love my insurance, and my company has done a kickass job of making sure we don't get cornholed on the premiums. little to no copays, free prescription drugs basically. My one gripe is with dental coverage, but i've never heard anyone say they like their dental insurance.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

600$ Month - Average wait for an appointment 50 Days - Boston

200$ Month - Average wait for an appointment 11 Days - Atlanta

[/quote]</P>

I live in Mass Daven. I call my doctor at 9:00 and he can see me no later than 11:00. All the Mass. HC law does is insure the small minority that aren't insured now. It has absolutely NO EFFECT on the 95% of people who already have insurance.</P>

My insurance is great actually. We have a low deductable and no co pay. Its because we have good insurance through the market system.</P>

I have no idea where these numbers of yours come from. I live here.</P>

[/quote] I've never even heard of that. That number is simply for the Obamacare he's quoting, right? I love my insurance, and my company has done a kickass job of making sure we don't get cornholed on the premiums. little to no copays, free prescription drugs basically. My one gripe is with dental coverage, but i've never heard anyone say they like their dental insurance.[/quote]</P>

I have great dental insurance.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

I have great dental insurance.</P>[/quote]

I dont know what to compare mine to really. I just think it's strange that if I ever needed say, surgery on my shoulder, it's significantly cheaper than having my wisdom teeth pulled.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Today doesn't really exist.

Feel free to just not show up to work. It won't matter tmrw anyway.
    Enjoy!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

pizz-

i heard you say that pappys momma is so fat that when she wears her Malcom X jacket a helicopter lands on her back...

any truth to this?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

+ Reply to Thread