+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

pappy -

i heard you say that pizz's momma is so fat that when she sits on a rainbow, it starts raining skittles

any truth to this?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

ROUND 2:

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]Also I just saw a claim recently.

it said the average cost per month for healthcare in Mass (which has done what Obama care is supposed to do just on a state level)

600$ Month - Average wait for an appointment 50 Days - Boston

it was compared to Atlanta which is a more "average" health care system.

200$ Month - Average wait for an appointment 11 Days - Atlanta

so why is the statewide healthcare plan in Mass considered a success if it's increasing cost and lowering quality of care...and if that's the case why did Obama base his plan off that one...and is that what we can all expect for everyone once it starts being implemented on a federal level?
    [/quote]</p>

I live in Mass Daven. I call my doctor at 9:00 and he can see me no later than 11:00. All the Mass. HC law does is insure the small minority that aren't insured now. It has absolutely NO EFFECT on the 95% of people who already have insurance.</p>

My insurance is great actually. We have a low deductable and no co pay. Its because we have good insurance through the market system.</p>

I have no idea where these numbers of yours come from. I live here.</p>

[/quote] I've never even heard of that. That number is simply for the Obamacare he's quoting, right? I love my insurance, and my company has done a kickass job of making sure we don't get cornholed on the premiums. little to no copays, free prescription drugs basically. My one gripe is with dental coverage, but i've never heard anyone say they like their dental insurance.[/quote]</p>

I have great dental insurance.</p>[/quote]

further proof that your experience with healthcare isn't a good sample of the restof the country...

or were u just davening?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

it said the average cost per month for healthcare in Mass (which has done what Obama care is supposed to do just on a state level)

so why is the statewide healthcare plan in Mass considered a success if it's increasing cost and lowering quality of care...and if that's the case why did Obama base his plan off that one...and is that what we can all expect for everyone once it starts being implemented on a federal level?
    [/quote]</P>

I live in Mass Daven. I call my doctor at 9:00 and he can see me no later than 11:00. All the Mass. HC law does is insure the small minority that aren't insured now. It has absolutely NO EFFECT on the 95% of people who already have insurance.</P>

My insurance is great actually. We have a low deductable and no co pay. Its because we have good insurance through the market system.</P>

I have no idea where these numbers of yours come from. I live here.</P>

[/quote] I've never even heard of that. That number is simply for the Obamacare he's quoting, right? I love my insurance, and my company has done a kickass job of making sure we don't get cornholed on the premiums. little to no copays, free prescription drugs basically. My one gripe is with dental coverage, but i've never heard anyone say they like their dental insurance.[/quote]</P>

I have great dental insurance.</P>

[/quote]

further proof that your experience with healthcare isn't a good sample of the restof the country...

or were u just davening?
    [/quote]</P>

Now you get to be forced to buy HC insurance whether you can afford it or not. Didn't you say last year that you didn't have it because is was too expensive? Starting in 2014, you don't get to decide for yourself. You will be forced to buy insurance from private insurance companies thanks to Obamacare.</P>

My point is that the HC law in Mass. has no effect on the 95% of residents that already have insurance.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

I live in Mass Daven. I call my doctor at 9:00 and he can see me no later than 11:00. All the Mass. HC law does is insure the small minority that aren't insured now. It has absolutely NO EFFECT on the 95% of people who already have insurance.</p>

My insurance is great actually. We have a low deductable and no co pay. Its because we have good insurance through the market system.</p>

I have no idea where these numbers of yours come from. I live here.</p>

[/quote] I've never even heard of that. That number is simply for the Obamacare he's quoting, right? I love my insurance, and my company has done a kickass job of making sure we don't get cornholed on the premiums. little to no copays, free prescription drugs basically. My one gripe is with dental coverage, but i've never heard anyone say they like their dental insurance.[/quote]</p>

I have great dental insurance.</p>

[/quote]

or were u just davening?
    [/quote]</p>

Now you get to be forced to buy HC insurance whether you can afford it or not. Didn't you say last year that you didn't have it because is was too expensive? Starting in 2014, you don't get to decide for yourself. You will be forced to buy insurance from private insurance companies thanks to Obamacare.</p>

My point is that the HC law in Mass. has no effect on the 95% of residents that already have insurance.</p>[/quote]

yes but, not at 125 dollars a week. Lando was the one that can't afford the insurance. Two jobs ago when I was working for a window and door gallery 7 years ago, I think I was making like 13 an hour on a 40 hour week and it would of cost me 125 bucks a week for insurance.

This is for people caught in those situations and with the unemployment the way it is people who are out of work. So many countries do this and have success. Much like the way Daven started spilling stats of Mass, you had to correct him. Its the same thing that happens when people start talking about how health insurance is other countries that have national healthcare. THEY ALL LOVE IT.

Infact the canucks have poked in on these convos when we have had them multiple times to say they can't believe the amount of people that are against this idea in the states.

It seems like your in a good situation and i'm glad for you and you SHOULD vote against this because obviously it doesn't make sense for you personally - but that doesn't mean it doesn't make sense for ALOT of other people. I can't get into the debates with you because I don't know enough facts to argue it because I haven't really been following much lately. But i'll just stick to my general rule of thumb: oppose anything that pappy and daven say

EDIT: isn't obama care being modeled after a successful healthcare model (Mass situation) in which you have just said works for you, but yet ur still not for it??

BTW - i think im going to be removed from the mod team because we break too many rules in here and i call people morons too much lol

just a heads up

Bobby Valentine takes jabs at Yanks</P>

http://espn.go.com/boston/mlb/story/...ez-derek-jeter</P>

Good luck with this guy running your team Morehead. </P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]BTW - i think im going to be removed from the mod team because we break too many rules in here and i call people morons too much lol

just a heads up
    [/quote]</P>

lol. as long as we dont get regularly banned...and youre ok with your demotion....whaaaatever!</P>

they say something?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

After watching a handful of documentaries about how nationalized healthcare works, and how people love it, and how doctors love it because they are compensated sometimes even better than our private doctors.....I'm kinda for it. Not that I can speak for the doctors in england and canada, but they in interviews say their jobs are satisfying because they know they have the ability to help everyone. Not just people with insurnace. Well, they said that when asked, so it was prompted obviously, but, it makes sense. thats how you know youre making a difference.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="ny06"]

Bobby Valentine takes jabs at Yanks</p>

http://espn.go.com/boston/mlb/story/...ez-derek-jeter</p>

Good luck with this guy running your team Morehead. </p>

</p>[/quote]
    sounds like somebody is still butt hurt over 2000 world series - i love it

+ Reply to Thread