+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">The
    Raiders are $20 million over the projected cap. They have a lot of work
    to do to get under the cap. One of the players that might be a cap
    casualty is Rolando McClain. Should the Giants pursue if he becomes
    available?</span></h6>[/quote]Id like him on the field, but dont we have enough gun violence in the Tri-State??

"Police said the victim told them that McClain, now a linebacker with the
    NFL's Oakland Raiders, put a pistol to his head while he was lying on
    the ground, and fired a shot next to his ear after he begged McClain not
    to shoot him"
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">The
    available?</span></h6>[/quote]Id like him on the field, but dont we have enough gun violence in the Tri-State??

to shoot him"
    [/quote]sounds like a bad *** to me. loljk

indeed, we do have a lot of ILLEGAL gun violence.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">The

to shoot him"

[/quote]If he was an animal on the field and a ghost off of it, that would be GREAT.

Too bad it seems like he's a knucklehead, cmon we've all been in fights in our lives but being a 1st round NFL talent and then pulling out a gun in a fight and then shooting it next to someone's ear to scare em like you're Omar from 'The Wire' has gotta raise some red flags

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Forget high deductables, co-pays and long lines at the Dr office. Ya know whats REALLY rough, not having insurance
    [/quote]

Yeah, it sucks, but they can not refuse you, if you show up at the ER they will treat you, yes you will have some heinous bills to pay...but you can do monthly installments worse comes to worse you may have to go bankrupt...

whats worse then a small percentage of Americans not having insurance though is a reduction in the quality of care for ALL Americans just to cover the small portion who don't have it.

PS: Lunch Time.
    [/quote]You obviously have health insurance and pay a reasonable amount

Next time you have a minute and see how much private out of pocket health insurance is for 1 person, its DISGUSTING

And I totally disagree, it may be worse for YOU, but as a whole, the country would be much better off if we had nationwide healthcare. I think you guys can afford an extra $3 on prescriptions when you compare that situation to those who cant afford the most basic health insurance.

If we're gonna claim to be the best country in the world, we gotta help our own people 1st
    [/quote]</P>

Daven wants all the health care for himself.....my wife works for the federal gov...VA....we pay for part of our health insurance.....Federal Blue cross blue shieldits like an 80 % plan with copays and such....last year it <FONT color=#ffffff>notcost</FONT> us $5179.00 or about431.00 bucks a month...I don't consider this cheap and there is no way we will be able to keep this when she retires.... I have been paying for SS all working life and you can bet your *** I'll be drawing it down one day soon..or they can give me my money back </P>

[quote user="byron"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Forget high deductables, co-pays and long lines at the Dr office. Ya know whats REALLY rough, not having insurance
    [/quote]

Yeah, it sucks, but they can not refuse you, if you show up at the ER they will treat you, yes you will have some heinous bills to pay...but you can do monthly installments worse comes to worse you may have to go bankrupt...

whats worse then a small percentage of Americans not having insurance though is a reduction in the quality of care for ALL Americans just to cover the small portion who don't have it.

Next time you have a minute and see how much private out of pocket health insurance is for 1 person, its DISGUSTING

And I totally disagree, it may be worse for YOU, but as a whole, the country would be much better off if we had nationwide healthcare. I think you guys can afford an extra $3 on prescriptions when you compare that situation to those who cant afford the most basic health insurance.

If we're gonna claim to be the best country in the world, we gotta help our own people 1st
    [/quote]</p>

Daven wants all the health care for himself.....my wife works for the federal gov...VA....we pay for part of our health insurance.....Federal Blue cross blue shieldits like an 80 % plan with copays and such....last year it <font color="#ffffff">notcost</font> us $5179.00 or about431.00 bucks a month...I don't consider this cheap and there is no way we will be able to keep this when she retires.... I have been paying for SS all working life and you can bet your *** I'll be drawing it down one day soon..or they can give me my money back </p>[/quote]And if I wanted to pay out of pocket for something like Healthy NY or a crappy bottom of the barrel insurance plan it would be nearly the same price, FOR 1 PERSON!!!!!

[quote user="dezzzR"]indeed, we do have a lot of ILLEGAL gun violence.
    [/quote]
    As Plaxico stands rights beneath that post. LMAO!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

BingOOOO</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">The

to shoot him"

[/quote]If he was an animal on the field and a ghost off of it, that would be GREAT.

Too bad it seems like he's a knucklehead, cmon we've all been in fights in our lives but being a 1st round NFL talent and then<u> pulling out a gun in a fight and then shooting it next to someone's ear to scare em like you're Omar from 'The Wire' has gotta raise some red flags</u>

[/quote]lol

[quote user="byron"]

Daven wants all the health care for himself.....my wife works for the federal gov...VA....we pay for part of our health insurance.....Federal Blue cross blue shieldits like an 80 % plan with copays and such....last year it <FONT color=#ffffff>notcost</FONT> us $5179.00 or about431.00 bucks a month...I don't consider this cheap and there is no way we will be able to keep this when she retires.... I have been paying for SS all working life and you can bet your *** I'll be drawing it down one day soon..or they can give me my money back </P>

[/quote]</P>

oh jeez...you just brought a whooooooole 2nd issue into it!! lol
    SS benefits. It's such a depressing moment every year when I get my SS statement that shows me my lifetime contribution, and how much my monthly benefit would be should i retire, or should i become permanently disabled, It's a nice chunk of change considering how long i've been working, and I'm only 28.....
    ....and then I have to think about how I'll never see that money ever again because it will be depleted=(</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="byron"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Daven wants all the health care for himself.....my wife works for the federal gov...VA....we pay for part of our health insurance.....Federal Blue cross blue shieldits like an 80 % plan with copays and such....last year it <FONT color=#ffffff>notcost</FONT> us $5179.00 or about431.00 bucks a month...I don't consider this cheap and there is no way we will be able to keep this when she retires.... I have been paying for SS all working life and you can bet your *** I'll be drawing it down one day soon..or they can give me my money back </P>[/quote]And if I wanted to pay out of pocket for something like Healthy NY or a crappy bottom of the barrel insurance plan it would be nearly the same price, FOR 1 PERSON!!!!!
    [/quote] I hear ya Kase...There was a time Kase when almost every desent job can with Insurance as part of the pay when I worked at the shipyard 70/80's "Blue Cross" was at no cost to workers ....over time companies reeled it in employers found ways not to have to have it through loop holes in the regulations...its not a simple mess this country inyou can't point to one thing as a fix the whole thing...its a mess plain and simple....

+ Reply to Thread