+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Friggin snowing like crazy here.</P>

I don't know how, but it has to be Obama's fault.</P>[/quote]The statement that I like the best since I left on Tuesday after the hissy fight bet. you and pizz. Looks like I did not miss much.

Is Matt ok?

Friggin snowing like crazy here.</p>

I don't know how, but it has to be Obama's fault.</p>[/quote]

Of course the day after I leave New England it starts pouring snow up there, at least I got 2 AMAZING days of skiing up in Vermont at Mad River and Sugarbush

....Damn, I wanna go back right now!!!!
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="JPizzack"]After watching a handful of documentaries about how nationalized healthcare works, and how people love it, and how doctors love it because they are compensated sometimes even better than our private doctors.....I'm kinda for it. Not that I can speak for the doctors in england and canada, but they in interviews say their jobs are satisfying because they know they have the ability to help everyone. Not just people with insurnace. Well, they said that when asked, so it was prompted obviously, but, it makes sense. thats how you know youre making a difference.[/quote]</P>

Doctors love it?* Where in God's name did you read that.* Do you know how many doctors drop out of Medicare because they can't get paid AND when they do its crap amounts?</P>

Look at the research, doctors hate the Medicare system and Obamacare is Medicare on steroids.</P>

*</P>[/quote]Did Someone mention steroids? lol

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Friggin snowing like crazy here.</p>

I don't know how, but it has to be Obama's fault.</p>[/quote]

Of course the day after I leave New England it starts pouring snow up there, at least I got 2 AMAZING days of skiing up in Vermont at Mad River and Sugarbush

[/quote]Cool, glad you had great time. Temps were perfect.

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc_dD...&feature=share
    *i weeeerk ouuuut
    [/quote]wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle. haha

I'm cool, but I don't know about the rest of you white devils!

This was just posted a few hours ago. Obey the law.

These are the terms of use that every member using interactive areas of this site agrees to adhere to. This would include chat rooms, message boards and other interactive areas such as multimedia and contests.

Communicating in a chat room or on message boards is different from face-to-face communication. Only the words are seen, not your facial expressions or tone of voice. Please pay careful attention to how you use your words.

Remember that the words you enter in a burst of passion or indignant anger will be there for you and everyone else to see, sometimes long after those intense feelings have passed. That's not meant to discourage spontaneity, but just a friendly reminder of the long-term existence and effects of what you post.

You may, from time to time, find yourself in disagreement with someone else's opinion. At times like these, please keep in mind it's safer and more polite to take issue with the comments rather than the person.

By using the New York Giants' and Sportvision's service, you agree that you will not post any of the following material in chat rooms, bulletin boards, or other forums:

Any communication that is intended to harass, belittle, humiliate, threaten or cause embarrassment to a fellow member.

Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images.

Any communication that contains spam (multiple copies in one area or the same communication in multiple areas).

Material that defames, abuses or threatens others.

Statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive.

Material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.

Unauthorized copyrighted material.

Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation.

Material that impedes or otherwise prohibits communication; disrupts the discussion including, without limitation, using fan names in topical boards that are offensive to the topic, the team, the sport and/or its fans, and repeatedly posting off-topic messages in a topical message board.

Statements or postings that violate the above terms will be deleted from postings upon discovery. While we may attempt to notify you if we move or delete a post, we are under no obligation to do so. Depending on the nature of the violation, the New York Giants and/or Sportvision at their sole discretion may terminate a customer's account

matt was replaced by LT!

[quote user="dezzzR"]matt was replaced by LT!
    [/quote]lol

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Friggin snowing like crazy here.</P>

I don't know how, but it has to be Obama's fault.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Used to ski Sugarbush a lot in my younger days. Not a bump skier so I stayed away from Castle Rock (on what used to be called Sugerbush North) Went down that bumpy ice wall once (on my *** mostly).</P>

Liked Jester though.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread