+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]This could be the strangest conversation Thee Swag Threaders have ever had.....you ****ing weirdos[/quote]Has it even been confirmed that you impregnated snookie? I move for a dna test. lol

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]This could be the strangest conversation Thee Swag Threaders have ever had.....you ****ing weirdos[/quote]Has it even been confirmed that you impregnated snookie? I move for a dna test. lol[/quote]</P>

kinda hard to knock someone up if youve never even seen them before &gt;.&lt;</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

again when you looking at YOUR facebook page, the people on the left are people who look at your page, right or wrong?

[quote user="dezzzR"]again when you looking at YOUR facebook page, the people on the left are people who look at your page, right or wrong?
    [/quote]</P>

lol how do we have any way of confirming that?? I have no idea</P>

why dont you call mark zuckerberg and ask?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]again when you looking at YOUR facebook page, the people on the left are people who look at your page, right or wrong?
    [/quote]</P>

why dont you call mark zuckerberg and ask?</P>[/quote]What is dezz trying to say? Who of interest comes up on Pizz's facebook as an admirer. It's ok Pizz, Rockstars always make poor decisions in the heat of passion.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]What is dezz trying to say? Who of interest comes up on Pizz's facebook as an admirer. It's ok Pizz, Rockstars always make poor decisions in the heat of passion.[/quote]</P>

whatI think he's asking is: if there's a way to see whos looking at your facebook profile. and last i checked, there was no way to figure that out.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]What is dezz trying to say? Who of interest comes up on Pizz's facebook as an admirer. It's ok Pizz, Rockstars always make poor decisions in the heat of passion.[/quote]</P>

what*I think he's asking is: if there's a way to see whos looking at your facebook profile. and last i checked, there was no way to figure that out.</P>[/quote]oh, he's not inferring that Snookie has been looking at your FB? Not that I am surprised at all if she has been, lol

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

whatI think he's asking is: if there's a way to see whos looking at your facebook profile. and last i checked, there was no way to figure that out.</P>

[/quote]oh, he's not inferring that Snookie has been looking at your FB? Not that I am surprised at all if she has been, lol[/quote]</P>

lol. ppl know my last name....we're kind of a big deal, ya know? maybe shes stalking me, never know.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

what*I think he's asking is: if there's a way to see whos looking at your facebook profile. and last i checked, there was no way to figure that out.</P>

[/quote]oh, he's not inferring that Snookie has been looking at your FB? Not that I am surprised at all if she has been, lol[/quote]</P>

lol. ppl know my last name....we're kind of a big deal, ya know? maybe shes stalking me, never know.</P>[/quote]I kinda jealous, Snookie doesn't care who I am.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I kinda jealous, Snookie doesn't care who I am.[/quote]</P>

I kinda hope she never knows who i am. that could be crippling to my reputation of awesomeness</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread