Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Ross or Thomas?

Sir Thomas Richard Coughlin The Great

"The NY never comes off"

[quote user="dezzzR"]Ross or Thomas?
    [/quote]</P>

youd figure it would be a clear decision...but we have no idea how Thomas will be.
    doesnt that suck!??!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

Well....I literally took the photo myself...soooo unless someone tried to steal it? not possible.
    I can text it to you if you'd like....along with an alternate angle for proof []</p>[/quote]

I just started using Reddit Enhancement Suite, next to your post it says [RES Ignored duplicate Image] maybe that means someone used it as a repost then? not sure could mean nothing.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

youd figure it would be a clear decision...but we have no idea how Thomas will be.
    doesnt that suck!??!</P>[/quote]How's snookie?

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Well....I literally took the photo myself...soooo unless someone tried to steal it? not possible.
    I can text it to you if you'd like....along with an alternate angle for proof []</P>

[/quote]

I just started using Reddit Enhancement Suite, next to your post it says [RES Ignored duplicate Image] maybe that means someone used it as a repost then? not sure could mean nothing.
    [/quote]</P>

i have RES on my home computer, but i dont know what all the different things mean yet really</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

doesnt that suck!??!</p>[/quote]How's snookie?[/quote]lmao mission accomplished.

"The NY never comes off"

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

youd figure it would be a clear decision...<u>but we have no idea how Thomas will be.</u>
    doesnt that suck!??!</p>[/quote]Which is why it would be stupid to dump Ross. Ross sucked so bad in the beginning of the season but really turned it around.

"The NY never comes off"

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

youd figure it would be a clear decision...<U>but we have no idea how Thomas will be.</U>
    doesnt that suck!??!</P>

[/quote]Which is why it would be stupid to dump Ross. Ross sucked so bad in the beginning of the season but really turned it around.
    [/quote]</P>

doesnt that piss you off?? he's like the least consistent player i've ever seen. he's had really good games against good receivers....and then gets totally beat by jobbers &gt;.&gt; wtf...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

doesnt that suck!??!</p>[/quote]How's snookie?[/quote]lmao mission accomplished.
    [/quote]
    Im not saying that reddit is not all that, but I gotta agree with the kid on stumbleupon. I surfed it for a brief time last night and I like it.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

youd figure it would be a clear decision...<U>but we have no idea how Thomas will be.</U>
    doesnt that suck!??!</P>

[/quote]Which is why it would be stupid to dump Ross. Ross sucked so bad in the beginning of the season but really turned it around.
    [/quote]</P>

doesnt that piss you off?? he's like the least consistent player i've ever seen. he's had really good games against good receivers....and then gets totally beat by jobbers >.> wtf...</P>[/quote]Inconsistent is perfect word for Thomas....and then there's those plays where he lays the lead on a receiver and I'm lovin him.

+ Reply to Thread