+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Ross or Thomas?
    [/quote]</p>

youd figure it would be a clear decision...but we have no idea how Thomas will be.
    doesnt that suck!??!</p>[/quote]How's snookie?[/quote]lmao mission accomplished.
    [/quote]
    Im not saying that reddit is not all that, but I gotta agree with the kid on stumbleupon. I surfed it for a brief time last night and I like it.[/quote] Im looking at a naked girl with a fat *** sitting on a swing as we speak. lol

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

youd figure it would be a clear decision...<u>but we have no idea how Thomas will be.</u>
    doesnt that suck!??!</p>

[/quote]Which is why it would be stupid to dump Ross. Ross sucked so bad in the beginning of the season but really turned it around.
    [/quote]</p>

doesnt that piss you off?? he's like the least consistent player i've ever seen. he's had really good games against good receivers....and then gets totally beat by jobbers &gt;.&gt; wtf...</p>[/quote]Inconsistent is perfect word for Thomas....and then there's those plays where he lays the lead on a receiver and I'm lovin him.[/quote]
    Good ball hawk but terrible in coverage....I think he's a good nickle corner
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

[quote user="egyptian420"]Good ball hawk but terrible in coverage....I think he's a good nickle corner
    [/quote]</P>

wtf....
    I said this every year he played, and people wanted to burn me at the ****ing stake.
    "OMG, TT had such a good season! He's our best corner!"

What is so good about getting ****ing torched on 70% of your plays?! He's a GREAT athlete, but he would be a better safety, or even a NB like you said.</P>

that being said though, i do like, but choosing between him and ross is hard, because neither of them are particularly awesome. Let's just hope that Prince ends up as good as we all knew he was in college! lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

This Disney Rio Character cracks me up:

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

youd figure it would be a clear decision...but we have no idea how Thomas will be.
    doesnt that suck!??!</p>[/quote]How's snookie?[/quote]lmao mission accomplished.
    [/quote]
    Im not saying that reddit is not all that, but I gotta agree with the kid on stumbleupon. I surfed it for a brief time last night and I like it.[/quote] Im looking at a naked girl with a fat *** sitting on a swing as we speak. lol
    [/quote]lmao God Bless Stumble

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="egyptian420"]Good ball hawk but terrible in coverage....I think he's a good nickle corner
    [/quote]</p>

wtf....
    I said this every year he played, and people wanted to burn me at the ****ing stake.
    <u>"OMG, TT had such a good season! He's our best corner!"</u>

What is so good about getting ****ing torched on 70% of your plays?! He's a GREAT athlete, but he would be a better safety, or even a NB like you said.</p>

that being said though, i do like, but choosing between him and ross is hard, because neither of them are particularly awesome. Let's just hope that Prince ends up as good as we all knew he was in college! lol</p>[/quote]Iv always argued against that. I always thought he was decent at best. Qbs would look right at him after the snap in 2010. 420 has it right, good ballhawk but very inconsistent in coverage. I put a lot of blame on him for the dec 19th debacle. Playing 10 yards off Maclin on your own 10?!?! That was on Perry too. My blood still boils just thinking about it.

lol

I like this one better...lmao
    http://i.imgur.com/iXI8q.jpg</P>

sorry, pic is too big...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

lol...Just because they walk among us, we cannot assume that they are normal. lmao.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

wtf....
    <u>"OMG, TT had such a good season! He's our best corner!"</u>

What is so good about getting ****ing torched on 70% of your plays?! He's a GREAT athlete, but he would be a better safety, or even a NB like you said.</p>

that being said though, i do like, but choosing between him and ross is hard, because neither of them are particularly awesome. Let's just hope that Prince ends up as good as we all knew he was in college! lol</p>[/quote]Iv always argued against that. I always thought he was decent at best. Qbs would look right at him after the snap in 2010. 420 has it right, good ballhawk but very inconsistent in coverage. I put a lot of blame on him for the dec 19th debacle. Playing 10 yards off Maclin on your own 10?!?! That was on Perry too. My blood still boils just thinking about it.
    [/quote]

T2 played some damn fine football for us.

Ross earned himself a real nice contract this year. Hes gone and somebody is going to pay him

Keeping T2 over ross is just because we can get a 2 year value deal off of him, otherwise its a toss up if they were at the same price. But they won't be.

QBs always tend to pick on the weaker corner.

But the dude forces fumbles, plays the run, can ball hawk - i like him. It'll be great to have him back if hes healthy
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

+ Reply to Thread