+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Uh Oh!!</P>

Eli disagrees with Matt regarding bounties.</P>

I wonder if that carries any weight with Good Ol' Meyerbud.</P>

[/quote]

I don't care who the QB is, i think we all know what their response is...

I'll stick with Bavaro
    [/quote]</P>

You've been hating on Eli all year!</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Uh Oh!!</p>

Eli disagrees with Matt regarding bounties.</p>

I wonder if that carries any weight with Good Ol' Meyerbud.</p>

[/quote]

I don't care who the QB is, i think we all know what their response is...

I'll stick with Bavaro
    [/quote]</p>

You've been hating on Eli all year!</p>[/quote]

old man, don't forget who had their eyes open (me) before they juts bought into what the mainstream media told you was true (you)
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    old man, don't forget who had their eyes open (me) before they juts bought into what the mainstream media told you was true (you)
    [/quote]</P>

glad im not the only one who picked up on that lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

by the way Matt, if I always loss the side bets to you how come you aren't taking the hixon bet...oh that's right...because you don't want to admit it but you found out I was right...we are going to sign a 3rd receiver...the Giants never intended to use Hixon as a WR this year....he's being signed as a ST guy...and that's it.

[quote user="DavenIII"]by the way Matt, if I always loss the side bets to you how come you aren't taking the hixon bet...oh that's right...because you don't want to admit it but you found out I was right...we are going to sign a 3rd receiver...the Giants never intended to use Hixon as a WR this year....he's being signed as a ST guy...and that's it.

[/quote]</P>

=O
    yea, strange that Matt said "bet is off, we're signing a 3rd receiver..."
    wouldnt he take the bet? lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="DavenIII"]by the way Matt, if I always loss the side bets to you how come you aren't taking the hixon bet...oh that's right...because you don't want to admit it but you found out I was right...we are going to sign a 3rd receiver...the Giants never intended to use Hixon as a WR this year....he's being signed as a ST guy...and that's it.

[/quote]

found you were right?

U said Barden and Jernigan are going to get more PT than him. The bet was as the WR core is right now.

I'll stil ltake the bet that Hixon has better year receiving than Barden and Jernigan barring injury on hixon

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

=O
    yea, strange that Matt said "bet is off, we're signing a 3rd receiver..."
    wouldnt he take the bet? lol</p>[/quote]

and again - the whole HIXON IS A ST guy is kind of over blown.

He usually only handles half of the returning duties. As it stands Hixon will be our 3rd WR. And like I said, I still think theres a shot he could be because the signing is a question mark, but I just wouldn't put money on it...

any way u want to dice it Hixon will be more involved than Barden and Jernigan...

and yes i always win these side bets wtih you. I paid u 100 bucks 2 years ago because we had 200 on the fantasy heads up season. Hence i won 100 dollars worth of side bets. And well, we know about this past year

EDIT: and on another note about why i won't do the bet, I want to go by what most would consider a third receiver, not daven standards

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and on another note about why i won't do the bet, I want to go by what most would consider a third receiver, not daven standards[/quote]

most people consider whoever is playing in the slot the 3rd receiver.

3rd receiver has NOTHING to do with production, it has to do with who the 3rd option at the receiver position is....and it won't be Hixon this year...that's for sure, he probably won't even be a 4th or 5th option as I do believe either Barden or Jernigan will still contribute more to the offense then him this year.

I'll bet 20$ on either Barden "or" Jernigan producing more then Hixon this year...

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and on another note about why i won't do the bet, I want to go by what most would consider a third receiver, not daven standards[/quote]

most people consider whoever is playing in the slot the 3rd receiver.

3rd receiver has NOTHING to do with production, it has to do with who the 3rd option at the receiver position is....and it won't be Hixon this year...that's for sure, he probably won't even be a 4th or 5th option as I do believe either Barden or Jernigan will still contribute more to the offense then him this year.

I'll bet 20$ on either Barden "or" Jernigan producing more then Hixon this year...
    [/quote]

no they wouldn't, because that would mean Steve Smith was the # 3 WR in 09.

Your the only person that thinks production isn't what the 3rd receiver is about.

Regardless, besides your SNAPS theory you came back with JUST RECEPTIONS.

So yo would think a guy with 40 receptions, 400 yards, and 4 TDS would be the third receiver over a guy with 39 receptions, 600 yards, and 7 TDs

which would make no sense

[quote user="DavenIII"]
    [/quote]

define production

+ Reply to Thread