+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    i've actually watched a little bit of lately, its not bad they have some decent characters...

wrestlers wise anyway
    [/quote]</p>

my coworker watched it, and every once in awhile will tell me about something going on with it....
    he said that John Cena and The Rock have REAL beef. lol....like they hate each other. And on recent shows they were cursing at each other (i guess cursing is banned now), going totally off script lol.
    And wrestlemania this year (this month actually) is in The Rock's hometown: Miami!! lol</p>

[/quote]

i was actaully watching that and thought that it looked real myself. It seemed like they weren't just scripting. It went like 20 minutes over the slot time

i googled it the next day and there seems to be some real ****.

Then Edge was on O&A yesterday and he was talking about it saying that he thinks those guys relaly don't like each other.
    [/quote]</p>

I love when it gets personal in wrestling. Are you familiar with the Montreal Screwjob? probably the most infamous moment in wrestling! legendary stuff really. Google it if you dont.</p>[/quote]

hahah yea the Brett Hart - Shawn Michaels thing
    [/quote]Like I was saying my friend just got back from an event in Boston earlier in the week. The rock and Cena did a thing where they started with each other inthe ring, just talking, to hype up Wrestlemania in a few weeks. I always think the same thing, like omg , these dudes really hate each other. Maybe in some cases, but I'll bet it's just a show for most of them. They drink beers and go to strip clubs together. haha.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]http://suffernfootball.stackvarsity....asp?id=1234756

Friend of mine, does this charity wrestle event at the Suffern High School.* You guy's may of heard me talk about him, he weighs 275 lb and is a bench press monster buddy of mine.* Tito Santana, the anvil, Tommy dreamer, nunzio, Robbie E and scottie charisma are some of the names wrastling this Friday at 7:30.* Check it out if you can make it.* Good times for charity.
    [/quote]

I graduated Suffern high 2000

They've always been wrestling crazy over there.
    [/quote]This guy I know is wrestlemania insane. He just got back from Boston for the wwf event there and is gearing up for wrestlemania down in Miami at the end of this month. He's been to over 13 wrestlemania's. lol. I guess when you attend those events and sit in the front, they give you the folding chairs with all the stuff on them to take home. McMann's signed a bunch of stuff for him. You should check out your old high school friday nite. Last year, they set it up where Lou won it all and threw a dude out of the ring.[/quote]</P>

lmao awesome. I was into WWF back in like 1989-92ish...and then again from like 97-2001

I once went to a Monday Night Raw with my father in Hartford. It was the first WWF show where The Rock was a face(Good guy) which was a HUGE deal back then. At the end of the show, Stone Cold Steve Austin was chucking cans of beer into the crowd. That probably isn't a safe thing to do. lmao

Then wrestling has been terrible ever since. The ATTITUDE era was phenomenal television*though!!</P>

edit - I went to an ECW show in Poughkeepsie back in high school, and one of the kids I went with got slammed in the face with a metal garbarge can in the front row. HILARIOUS!!!</P>[/quote]cool.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]I hope Peyton goes to the Dolphins so he can start beating Tom Brady and the Patriots twice a season.[/quote]</p>

Agreed....and even if he doesnt "beat on him" you know they will be awesome games! (hopefully)</p>[/quote]

did he post that in here?

Hey shock how bout u send your fantasy money instead of teabagging us
    [/quote]Matt--I gotta ask. What did you do - that is the unthinkable.?

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Matt--I gotta ask. What did you do - that is the unthinkable.?[/quote]</P>

he got Daven to concede an argument. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Matt--I gotta ask. What did you do - that is the unthinkable.?[/quote]</p>

he got Daven to concede an argument. lol</p>[/quote]

lol

he got angry when i put that in my sig and then tried to revive it the next day, but we all saw through him
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Matt--I gotta ask. What did you do - that is the unthinkable.?[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

lol

he got angry when i put that in my sig and then tried to revive it the next day, but we all saw through him
    [/quote]</P>

hahaha i didnt notice, but that's funny.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Matt--I gotta ask. What did you do - that is the unthinkable.?[/quote]</p>

lol

[/quote]ha, sounds like Daven is getting tired in his old age. From what I have seen, it can consume an enormous amount of energy to "daven" lol. Might as well get married and just agree with everything now Daven. The decline has begun.

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

lol

[/quote]ha, sounds like Daven is getting tired in his old age. From what I have seen, it can consume an enormous amount of energy to "daven" lol. Might as well get married and just agree with everything now Daven. The decline has begun.[/quote]

This is all kinds of right, I believe my best Davening days are over it might be time to pass the torch soon.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

lol

[/quote]ha, sounds like Daven is getting tired in his old age. From what I have seen, it can consume an enormous amount of energy to "daven" lol. Might as well get married and just agree with everything now Daven. The decline has begun.[/quote]

This is all kinds of right, I believe my best Davening days are over it might be time to pass the torch soon.

[/quote]</P>

Don't look at me. I don't have the willpower to stick to meaningless arguments like you do. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Peyton says hed prefer to stay in AFC.

definitely cause of eli

+ Reply to Thread