+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>BREAKING NEWS: According to Mike Garafolo, Eli Manning did a simple restructuring of his contract to lower his base this season by about $9m. #ALLIN</SPAN></H6>

</P>

A champion doing champion things.
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

that...is.....awesome....
    my guess though is that it just gets paid out later to him...but it's awesome that he will allow us to free up some funds for this season!!! ELI ****ING RULES!!</P>

[/quote]That is awesome. Anything that Eli can do, he does. I am in bromance with Eli. I believe he can touch the sky![/quote]</P>

I'm telling you guys, this is not an act of kindness by Eli. Its a move that is definately in his interest.</P>

Great guy...but in this case he is undoubtedly getting something from the team.</P>
    Lifetime member of the "specific element" and proud of it.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]ESPN has been talking about Denver for months and months. Anything that relates to Tebow creates viewers.

I don't see Denver but anything is possible. The problem with Denver is that Tebow can't be a backup in that system. I see Miami because of their crazy owner who might see stars with Peyton. I don't see Wash. because of the strong willed HC and playing Eli twice/year.</p>

Miami , Zona and Seattle are Morehead's picks (in that order)</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'm pulling for Miami to sign him.
    If Peyton is close to healthy, the thought of him killing the jets twice a year AND Brady vs Peyton twice a year? Now that's just all around good for football!!</p>[/quote]Yea Id like that. Good football if he went to the Ravens as well. Ravens would wreck ****.

Sir Thomas Richard Coughlin The Great

"The NY never comes off"

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    I REALLY like the chiefs.... they are only a QB away with that defense and the talent on offense
    [/quote]

I guess that depends on how much money Cassell has left as a guarantee. But that would seem to be a good spot for him.</P>

[/quote]</P>

ehhh....I think i'd be disappointed if he lands in KC. I know the cheifs are definitely improving team...but...
    They are the chiefs...so who cares?!? I just dont see it, idk...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6>
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">BREAKING NEWS: According to Mike Garafolo, Eli Manning did a simple restructuring of his contract to lower his base this season by about $9m. #ALLIN</span></h6>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

my guess though is that it just gets paid out later to him...but it's awesome that he will allow us to free up some funds for this season!!! ELI ****ING RULES!!</p>

[/quote]That is awesome. Anything that Eli can do, he does. I am in bromance with Eli. I believe he can touch the sky![/quote]</p>

I'm telling you guys, this is not an act of kindness by Eli. Its a move that is <u>definately</u> in his interest.</p>

Great guy...but in this case he is undoubtedly getting something from the team.</p>[/quote]Who are the poor spellers in here again?[]

Either way hes still making a sacrifice this year for the better of the team and yet another classy gesture from the best QB in New York Giants history.

"The NY never comes off"

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    I REALLY like the chiefs.... they are only a QB away with that defense and the talent on offense
    [/quote]

I guess that depends on how much money Cassell has left as a guarantee. But that would seem to be a good spot for him.</P>

[/quote]</P>

ehhh....I think i'd be disappointed if he lands in KC. I know the cheifs are definitely improving team...but...
    They are the chiefs...so who cares?!? I just dont see it, idk...</P>

[/quote]</P>

What does "they are the Chiefs" mean?</P>

You can say "they are the Dolphins", "They are the Seahawks". "They are the Redskins".</P>

Not sure what your point is here.</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>BREAKING NEWS: According to Mike Garafolo, Eli Manning did a simple restructuring of his contract to lower his base this season by about $9m. #ALLIN</SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

my guess though is that it just gets paid out later to him...but it's awesome that he will allow us to free up some funds for this season!!! ELI ****ING RULES!!</P>

[/quote]That is awesome. Anything that Eli can do, he does. I am in bromance with Eli. I believe he can touch the sky![/quote]</P>

I'm telling you guys, this is not an act of kindness by Eli. Its a move that is <U>definately</U> in his interest.</P>

Great guy...but in this case he is undoubtedly getting something from the team.</P>

[/quote]Who are the poor spellers in here again?[]

Either way hes still making a sacrifice this year for the better of the team and yet another classy gesture from the best QB in New York Giants history.
    [/quote]</P>

Not sure what your point about the spelling is.</P>

But it's essentially like an investment. If (in theory) you give up $7mm this year and know that you're getting $12MM in a few years from that, you would be nuts not to do it.</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Peyton says hed prefer to stay in AFC.

definitely cause of eli
    [/quote]

thats a rumor as of yesterday.

Nobody has actually heard peyton actually say that

[/quote]</p>

I think its Miami, Arizona, Seattle and maybe a few sleepers. (possibly Tenn or SF).</p>

Ultimately it could come down to Miami and Zona.</p>[/quote]

i like skins, seahawks, and cheifs too..

[/quote]Yea i really like the chiefs as well, but would you please get off the skins.
    not gonna happen. hahahaa
    [/quote]

im not throwing that out...

Peyton is going to the best fit, bottom line
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    [/quote]

I guess that depends on how much money Cassell has left as a guarantee. But that would seem to be a good spot for him.</p>

[/quote]</p>

They are the chiefs...so who cares?!? I just dont see it, idk...</p>[/quote]lol Thats a horrible attitude. Chiefs have a huge following. Solid defense, few weapons on offense. Nice weather.
    I like when teams like the Browns, Lions, Bills, KC have good seasons. It makes for great football.

"The NY never comes off"

and i think that going to the skins would be a better situation in terms of thinking of Eli than going to hte Jets.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    [/quote]

I guess that depends on how much money Cassell has left as a guarantee. But that would seem to be a good spot for him.</p>

[/quote]</p>

They are the chiefs...so who cares?!? I just dont see it, idk...</p>[/quote]lol Thats a horrible attitude. Chiefs have a huge following. Solid defense, few weapons on offense. Nice weather.
    I like when teams like the Browns, Lions, Bills, KC have good seasons. It makes for great football.
    [/quote]

figuring they resign Bowe:

They have a top notch WR (and a young stud rookie and a decent #2/#3 in Breaston), a top 5 running back that can catc hthe ball, and a top 7 defense

+ Reply to Thread