+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]THIS IS GOING TO MAKE LINDSAY LOHAN LOOK LIKE AN AMATUER.....LMAO i CAN'T WAIT[/quote]
    <a href="%20http://www.wwtdd.com/2012/03/lindsay-lohan-did-it-with-this-guy/">
    </a>Story

Nope...lindsay is still winning...at least in my opinion.
    [/quote]she looks so disgusting.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]THIS IS GOING TO MAKE LINDSAY LOHAN LOOK LIKE AN AMATUER.....LMAO i CAN'T WAIT: Snooki’s baby talk What it’s like to be, like, totally pregnant! By LEONARD GREENE Last Updated: 10:52 AM, March 8, 2012 Having a baby sure changes things. Just ask Jersey Shore’s Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi...[/quote]</P>

you sir, are obsessed.....</P>

[/quote]

you sir, are the babys daddy

NICOLE "SNOOKI" PIZZLEBACK
    [/quote]</P>

oh you missed when LT announced who the father was? lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]THIS IS GOING TO MAKE LINDSAY LOHAN LOOK LIKE AN AMATUER.....LMAO i CAN'T WAIT[/quote]
    </a>Story

[/quote]

i wouldn't **** her with pizzlebacks ****

--- and thats been in Snookie

so i guess theres your answer on whose worse
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]THIS IS GOING TO MAKE LINDSAY LOHAN LOOK LIKE AN AMATUER.....LMAO i CAN'T WAIT: Snooki’s baby talk What it’s like to be, like, totally pregnant! By LEONARD GREENE Last Updated: 10:52 AM, March 8, 2012 Having a baby sure changes things. Just ask Jersey Shore’s Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi...[/quote]</p>

you sir, are obsessed.....</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

oh you missed when LT announced who the father was? lol</p>[/quote]

lol yea i must of hahahah

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]THIS IS GOING TO MAKE LINDSAY LOHAN LOOK LIKE AN AMATUER.....LMAO i CAN'T WAIT: Snooki’s baby talk What it’s like to be, like, totally pregnant! By LEONARD GREENE Last Updated: 10:52 AM, March 8, 2012 Having a baby sure changes things. Just ask Jersey Shore’s Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi...[/quote]</P>

you sir, are obsessed.....</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

oh you missed when LT announced who the father was? lol</P>

[/quote]

lol yea i must of hahahah
    [/quote]</P>

someone posted a funny gif after, of some some black dude dancing on the maury show, and it says YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!! lmao</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]THIS IS GOING TO MAKE LINDSAY LOHAN LOOK LIKE AN AMATUER.....LMAO i CAN'T WAIT[/quote]
    </a>Story

[/quote]

[/quote]

blah blah...I totally still would do Lindsay...they purposely take ugly pictures of her, I'd bet she's still got a nice body....sure it's used up..but who cares I wouldn't be marrying the *****...and I'd definitely wrap it up (maybe double wrap) and that's saying a lot..I hate condoms with a passion...almost never use em.

edit: I know that last bit is going to come back to get me but I'm leaving it in there for you guys

"It DOESNT give you a hangover and its NOT HABIT FORMING, and you CANT OD ON IT, it makes sex even better, trust me you dont want none of this, Dewey!!!"
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]THIS IS GOING TO MAKE LINDSAY LOHAN LOOK LIKE AN AMATUER.....LMAO i CAN'T WAIT[/quote]
    </a>Story

[/quote]

[/quote]

blah blah...I totally still would do Lindsay...they purposely take ugly pictures of her, I'd bet she's still got a nice body....sure it's used up..but who cares I wouldn't be marrying the *****...and I'd definitely wrap it up (maybe double wrap) and that's saying a lot..I hate condoms with a passion...almost never use em.

edit: I know that last bit is going to come back to get me but I'm leaving it in there for you guys
    [/quote]

i bet her tits are to her knees and her junk smells like hot garbage

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]THIS IS GOING TO MAKE LINDSAY LOHAN LOOK LIKE AN AMATUER.....LMAO i CAN'T WAIT[/quote]
    </a>Story

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i bet her tits are to her knees and her junk smells like hot garbage
    [/quote]

I bet her tits are fine...and her Junk..well yeah that might smell like hot garbage...but it's not like we all haven't had to deal with that once or twice before, and at the very least you get the story.

All-Pro

Matt did you delete that Kony Thread?

wtf? we are supposed to be promoting his name so he's taken down...did you not watch the video!?

SMFH

(just kidding :P)

+ Reply to Thread