+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]THIS IS GOING TO MAKE LINDSAY LOHAN LOOK LIKE AN AMATUER.....LMAO i CAN'T WAIT[/quote]
    <a href="%20http://www.wwtdd.com/2012/03/lindsay-lohan-did-it-with-this-guy/">
    </a>Story

Nope...lindsay is still winning...at least in my opinion.
    [/quote]she looks so disgusting.
    [/quote]

i wouldn't **** her with pizzlebacks ****

--- and thats been in Snookie

so i guess theres your answer on whose worse
    [/quote]

blah blah...I totally still would do Lindsay...they purposely take ugly pictures of her, I'd bet she's still got a nice body....sure it's used up..but who cares I wouldn't be marrying the *****...and I'd definitely wrap it up (maybe double wrap) and that's saying a lot..I hate condoms with a passion...almost never use em.

edit: I know that last bit is going to come back to get me but I'm leaving it in there for you guys
    [/quote]

i bet her tits are to her knees and her junk smells like hot garbage
    [/quote]

I bet her tits are fine...and her Junk..well yeah that might smell like hot garbage...but it's not like we all haven't had to deal with that once or twice before, and at the very least you get the story.
    [/quote]

being surprised with it is one thing

knowing that its there going into it is another
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="DavenIII"]Matt did you delete that Kony Thread?

wtf? we are supposed to be promoting his name so he's taken down...did you not watch the video!?

SMFH

(just kidding :P)
    [/quote]I dont get this whole 'Kony' thing, who is he and what is all the hype about??

Im sure he's no Vermin Supreme

[img] http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/...in-supreme.jpg [/img]
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

being surprised with it is one thing

knowing that its there going into it is another
    [/quote]

perhaps....but when you are surprised with it you end up doing it anyhow and you don't even get to tell people you ****ed a celebrity.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="byron"]Somebody show me how this cuts Eli's pay !?![/quote]</P>

It doesn't. It adds to it.</P>

[/quote]thank you I thought I was losing my mind if he slips on a banana peel and breaks both his legs he gets the 6 mill ...lets hope that don't happen[/quote]

hes not ADDING more money
    [/quote] Or LOSING money[/quote]

yea correct... i thought that for taking 7 mil off his cap hit they would of given him like a 6 mil bonus - thats what i thought they did at first they didn't do that though

but he didn't ADD money like pappy is saying. Or we won't know until after this year
    [/quote] I'm with ya... I never should have agreed with MH's complete statement...my bad </P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I have no idea what the new wording of his contract is. I doubt anyone in the media does either.</P>

What I am saying is that Eli and his agent aren't going to do anything that isn't in his interest. Nor would our team insult him enough to ask for it. If he got a deferment of some money, he's making out in the end.</P>[/quote]

well thats different than saying hes going to get MORE money

Theres a shot of it, but i doubt they restructured the parts of the contract that were up in the air. It was probably the no brain incentives and they said listen we are CONFIDENT you iwll get these, so we'll just change it to bonus so you'll get that money now
    [/quote] to me thats the incentive for this restructure the bonus/guaranteed money ....Christ they gave him 9 mil dollars to do it if thats not in Eli's best interest I don't know what is ....If that 9 mil is spread out some how thats a different story....buts thats not what those close to it are saying .....no brainer here on Eli's part ...good for Eli and good for the team...win ,win.. Jesus he would have been stupid not to have taken that deal 9 mil of G money?!

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="byron"]Somebody show me how this cuts Eli's pay !?![/quote]</P>

It doesn't. It adds to it.</P>[/quote]

it only adds to it if he has a bad year in which he wouldn't of hit the incentives that they turned into guaranteed money
    [/quote] not sure about this thinking....bottom line for me is this Eli helped the team with their cap problems by restructuring.....god bless him...but thats it thats all he do not take a pay cut[/quote]

well its simple, he cut 7 mil off his number this year in money that wasn't guaranteed..

Just like he did last year (whatever number he cut off his cap hit last year, lets just say 8 for arguments sake)

He cut 8 off last year in unguaranteed money. So if its unguaranteed, that means it would of been performance based. So they changed it into a signing bonus, which i believe means he would of gotten an 8 million dollar check and it added 2 million a year to what his cap number is for the next 4 years

After the year of production he had, I think it would of been safe to assume that he probably would of gotten that 8 mil..

Now hes doing it again this year with 7 mil. He will probably got a 7mil check today and spread that 7 mil out over the next 3 and final years of his contract and it gets added to his cap number (but he was already paid that money, its just a cap number).

All it did was guarantee unguaranteed money. So if Eli has a good year, he probably would of made this money anyway.

And honestly, we don't even know what these incentives were. It could of just been for playing a full 16 - it could of been simple things that he def would of hit anyway, it could not of.

But if he has a repeat performance of last year or better i think its safe to say he would of made that money anyawy. If he has a ****ty year, then yea, he got paid more than he would have
    [/quote] yeah i was just trying to point out he did not take a pay cut...he helped the team for sure And the fact they are calling this a simple restructure tells me there is little or no gain in money one way or the other .....**** all the lawyer **** we don't have a copy of his contract...given what we fansknow right now it was just a money move thats all..maybe more will come out....I love Eli but there are some here thinking he took a pay cut to help this team which is not true ....and using his moveagainst other players is bull****.....some of these other players are being asked to take real paycuts .......and no matter what we think of them they gotsomething to ***** about.....not us[/quote]

yea def... i just doubt Rolle will be willing to take a pay cut.

Dudes about to be 30 and has three years ahead of him making some real dough...

im sure he realizes if he restructures and completely backloads his deal he will be a cap casualty by the end of it
    [/quote] they all become cap casualitys at some point....it would boil down to how much G money was involved and how bad the back loading would be of coarse....One thing is for sure there are a lot of angles that need to be looked at when making a deal such as this ....theG money can cover/balance outbeing cut down the road....

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="byron"]Somebody show me how this cuts Eli's pay !?![/quote]</p>

It doesn't. It adds to it.</p>[/quote]

it only adds to it if he has a bad year in which he wouldn't of hit the incentives that they turned into guaranteed money
    [/quote] not sure about this thinking....bottom line for me is this Eli helped the team with their cap problems by restructuring.....god bless him...but thats it thats all he do not take a pay cut[/quote]

well its simple, he cut 7 mil off his number this year in money that wasn't guaranteed..

Just like he did last year (whatever number he cut off his cap hit last year, lets just say 8 for arguments sake)

He cut 8 off last year in unguaranteed money. So if its unguaranteed, that means it would of been performance based. So they changed it into a signing bonus, which i believe means he would of gotten an 8 million dollar check and it added 2 million a year to what his cap number is for the next 4 years

After the year of production he had, I think it would of been safe to assume that he probably would of gotten that 8 mil..

Now hes doing it again this year with 7 mil. He will probably got a 7mil check today and spread that 7 mil out over the next 3 and final years of his contract and it gets added to his cap number (but he was already paid that money, its just a cap number).

All it did was guarantee unguaranteed money. So if Eli has a good year, he probably would of made this money anyway.

And honestly, we don't even know what these incentives were. It could of just been for playing a full 16 - it could of been simple things that he def would of hit anyway, it could not of.

But if he has a repeat performance of last year or better i think its safe to say he would of made that money anyawy. If he has a ****ty year, then yea, he got paid more than he would have
    [/quote] yeah i was just trying to point out he did not take a pay cut...he helped the team for sure And the fact they are calling this a simple restructure tells me there is little or no gain in money one way or the other .....**** all the lawyer **** we don't have a copy of his contract...given what we fansknow right now it was just a money move thats all..maybe more will come out....I love Eli but there are some here thinking he took a pay cut to help this team which is not true ....and using his moveagainst other players is bull****.....some of these other players are being asked to take real paycuts .......and no matter what we think of them they gotsomething to ***** about.....not us[/quote]

yea def... i just doubt Rolle will be willing to take a pay cut.

Dudes about to be 30 and has three years ahead of him making some real dough...

im sure he realizes if he restructures and completely backloads his deal he will be a cap casualty by the end of it
    [/quote] they all become cap casualitys at some point....it would boil down to how much G money was involved and how bad the back loading would be of coarse....One thing is for sure there are a lot of angles that need to be looked at when making a deal such as this ....theG money can cover/balance outbeing cut down the road....[/quote]

Na it'll be about the cap hit... which for the next 3 years is already at 9 mil a year...

lets say he restructures this year and they turn 6 of his 9 into bonus, that means he gets a check for 6 mil but then his number against the cap this year is 3 and then for the next two years its 12. NOBODY wants a saftey on the books for 12 mil...

I mean but i guess its debatable if people want a saftey on the books for 9 mil either, so maybe u just take the money

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="byron"]Somebody show me how this cuts Eli's pay !?![/quote]</p>

It doesn't. It adds to it.</p>

[/quote]thank you I thought I was losing my mind if he slips on a banana peel and breaks both his legs he gets the 6 mill ...lets hope that don't happen[/quote]

hes not ADDING more money
    [/quote] Or LOSING money[/quote]

yea correct... i thought that for taking 7 mil off his cap hit they would of given him like a 6 mil bonus - thats what i thought they did at first they didn't do that though

but he didn't ADD money like pappy is saying. Or we won't know until after this year
    [/quote] I'm with ya... I never should have agreed with MH's complete statement...my bad </p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

I have no idea what the new wording of his contract is. I doubt anyone in the media does either.</p>

What I am saying is that Eli and his agent aren't going to do anything that isn't in his interest. Nor would our team insult him enough to ask for it. If he got a deferment of some money, he's making out in the end.</p>[/quote]

well thats different than saying hes going to get MORE money

Theres a shot of it, but i doubt they restructured the parts of the contract that were up in the air. It was probably the no brain incentives and they said listen we are CONFIDENT you iwll get these, so we'll just change it to bonus so you'll get that money now
    [/quote] to me thats the incentive for this restructure the bonus/guaranteed money ....Christ they gave him 9 mil dollars to do it if thats not in Eli's best interest I don't know what is ....If that 9 mil is spread out some how thats a different story....buts thats not what those close to it are saying .....no brainer here on Eli's part ...good for Eli and good for the team...win ,win.. Jesus he would have been stupid not to have taken that deal 9 mil of G money?![/quote]

yea but its 9 mil he probably would of gotten throughout the season anyway. It just work sout better for everybody

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"]Matt did you delete that Kony Thread?

wtf? we are supposed to be promoting his name so he's taken down...did you not watch the video!?

SMFH

[/quote]I dont get this whole 'Kony' thing, who is he and what is all the hype about??

Im sure he's no Vermin Supreme

[img] http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/...in-supreme.jpg [/img]
    [/quote]
    I'm sick of this whole Kony thing....it just shows the ignorance and how easily manipulated North Americans are.

If people only took the time to do 5 mins of research they would realize that the company who made that video gives only 30% of the millions they make to Uganda, the rest goes to them.

It's so pathetic to watch millions of teenagers who think they're actually doing something positive by sharing a viral video on their wall. You want to really help? Turn off Jersey Shore and go do some missionary work you uneducated, ignorant, easily persuaded idiot.

[quote user="DavenIII"]Matt did you delete that Kony Thread?

SMFH

[/quote]</P>

Kony....that's a hot dog, right??</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="egyptian420"]I'm sick of this whole Kony thing....it just shows the ignorance and how easily manipulated North Americans are.

If people only took the time to do 5 mins of research they would realize that the company who made that video gives only 30% of the millions they make to Uganda, the rest goes to them.

It's so pathetic to watch millions of teenagers who think they're actually doing something positive by sharing a viral video on their wall. You want to really help? Turn off Jersey Shore and go do some missionary work you uneducated, ignorant, easily persuaded idiot.
    [/quote]</P>

haha i love how it makes everyone think they are an activist for watching a 30 minute video. Totally blind to the fact that this has nothing to do with Kony himself, but OIL. I know, go figure.

2011, oil reserves found in Uganda, few months later, the most random video goes viral, and now we "want his head" and he "must be stopped". Joseph Kony has been among the most wanted international criminals for 7+ years. I'm supposed to believe that overnight, some magical switch flipped that brings this guy's name to the spotlight? oooooook then</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread