+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Titans sneak in and get Peyton to visit them

[/quote]</p>

didnt they draft locker in the first round last year? like in the middle of the 1st?? seems like an odd way to go unless they just want manning as the teacher lol</p>

[/quote]

yea owner came out with some weird comments saying how bad he wants PEyton

Don't forget they have Hasselback too and gave him a real legit contract last year
    [/quote]</p>

/facepalm
    And they got Britt's contract coming this year too, which probably wont be cheap.
    that guy needs to stay healthy, and keep his nose clean....</p>[/quote]

i think they cut ties with Britt, especially because if they get peyton that means Reggie is coming to town
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]What are you guys doing for St. Pattys? anything fun?[/quote]

Vegas
    [/quote]</P>

Word??
    I'm going at the end of April! Have you been before? what plans do you have there? just curious, as im looking for cool things to do. </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

rumors that Houston is starting to throw their hat in the Peyton race

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    i think they cut ties with Britt, especially because if they get peyton that means Reggie is coming to town
    [/quote]</P>

interesting theory....
    I just figure theyd want to stay younger. not that Reggie Wayne is old or anything he's still REALLY good.
    I wonder what kind of contract Britt would get....guess it would depend on how this next year pans out.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]rumors that Houston is starting to throw their hat in the Peyton race
    [/quote]</P>

I'm still kinda hoping he goes to Miami.
    btw, thats weird, cuz the other night when i was watching coverage, they said Houston was basically out of the talks.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    [/quote]</p>

interesting theory....
    I just figure theyd want to stay younger. not that Reggie Wayne is old or anything he's still REALLY good.
    I wonder what kind of contract Britt would get....guess it would depend on how this next year pans out.</p>[/quote]

its up in the air. He always gets hurt and hes a headcase... can't imagine hed get a big deal

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]What are you guys doing for St. Pattys? anything fun?[/quote]

Vegas
    [/quote]</p>

Word??
    I'm going at the end of April! Have you been before? what plans do you have there? just curious, as im looking for cool things to do. </p>[/quote]

Yes, Word.

This is going to be my first time, one of the guys I'm going with goes every year and had a couple extra few rooms so when he offered I figured what the hell, I'm definately gonna bungee jump off the stratosphere, besides that probably stop off at the Aria to place some bets on march madness and gonna put some money on a giants SB repeat, other then that I'm just gonna go where ever my friends I'm going with are going...they go out there every year so they know more then I do.

redskins are self destructing

they lost Atogwe and won't resign Landry. They got no safteys now.

Plus they just got that cap hit from the NFL for the uncapped year..

and they gave up 4 picks for RG3

good ol snyder

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Vegas
    [/quote]</P>

Word??
    I'm going at the end of April! Have you been before? what plans do you have there? just curious, as im looking for cool things to do. </P>

[/quote]

Yes, Word.

This is going to be my first time, one of the guys I'm going with goes every year and had a couple extra few rooms so when he offered I figured what the hell, I'm definately gonna bungee jump off the stratosphere, besides that probably stop off at the Aria to place some bets on march madness and gonna put some money on a giants SB repeat, other then that I'm just gonna go where ever my friends I'm going with are going...they go out there every year so they know more then I do.
    [/quote]</P>

nice. my friends and I thought that we might only go this one time, never know....so, we decided to get some nice rooms. We have a couple of friends who go to vegas regularly, and they suggested Mandalay Bay. looks pretty cool.
    I dont gamble, but we found some other random cool stuff to do. i have a few friends that are into firearms lol, so they wanna go to the automatic weapon range....i'll try it.
    we're also going to the track.....i was going to drive the Ferrari 458....but it's just way too much money to spend, even if it's a once in a lifetime thing. </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]redskins are self destructing

they lost Atogwe and won't resign Landry. They got no safteys now.

Plus they just got that cap hit from the NFL for the uncapped year..

and they gave up 4 picks for RG3

good ol snyder
    [/quote]</P>

hilarious lol
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread