+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]anyone have an xbox360 copy of Madden 12 they wanna sell?

im finding it online for about $25,...just wanna see if I can give someone else the money before a random person[/quote]i hate this years madden. its nearly impossible to get a sack with tuck or osi. the only sacks seem to come from lber blitzes
    [/quote]</p>

in past maddens i had great success with CB Dogs Man blitz or even the CB dogs zone
    there's always a guy left untouched. either the RT picks up the corner on a chip, or they let Tuck right thru after first contact.
    Havent played madden 12 yet though</p>[/quote]well in previous maddens and ncaas, you move the right joystick up to do a swim move or bullrush them. doesnt work in this one.

Sir Thomas Richard Coughlin The Great

"The NY never comes off"

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6>
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">From Mike Garafolo: "Source says overall numbers on CB Terrell Thomas' deal with the Giants are four years, $28 million. More details to come."</span></h6>

</p>

</p>

horrible.
    </p>

[/quote]</p>

we just got ****ed in the *** on that deal....</p>[/quote]two acl surgeries. horrible deal. i like thomas but hes not worth anywhere near this. not to mention he looks lost in perrys scheme, as most corners do.

"The NY never comes off"

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>From Mike Garafolo: "Source says overall numbers on CB Terrell Thomas' deal with the Giants are four years, $28 million. More details to come."</SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

horrible.
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

we just got ****ed in the *** on that deal....</P>

[/quote]two acl surgeries. horrible deal. i like thomas but hes not worth anywhere near this. not to mention he looks lost in perrys scheme, as most corners do.
    [/quote]</P>

The $28MM means nothing at all. What matters is the guaranteed money. Does anyone know that figure? 4 years favor the Giants as long as the guaranteed money is reasonable.</P>

I have a feeling its worked out so the Giants can release him after 2012 or 2013 without a huge cap hit.</P>
    Lifetime member of the "specific element" and proud of it.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6>
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">From Mike Garafolo: "Source says overall numbers on CB Terrell Thomas' deal with the Giants are four years, $28 million. More details to come."</span></h6>

</p>

</p>

horrible.
    </p>

[/quote]</p>

we just got ****ed in the *** on that deal....</p>

[/quote]two acl surgeries. horrible deal. i like thomas but hes not worth anywhere near this. not to mention he looks lost in perrys scheme, as most corners do.
    [/quote]</p>

The $28MM means nothing at all. What matters is the guaranteed money. Does anyone know that figure? 4 years favor the Giants as long as the guaranteed money is reasonable.</p>

I have a feeling its worked out so the Giants can release him after 2012 or 2013 without a huge cap hit.</p>[/quote]hes guaranteed 11 mill.

"The NY never comes off"

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>From Mike Garafolo: "Source says overall numbers on CB Terrell Thomas' deal with the Giants are four years, $28 million. More details to come."</SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

horrible.
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

The $28MM means nothing at all. What matters is the guaranteed money. Does anyone know that figure? 4 years favor the Giants as long as the guaranteed money is reasonable.</P>

I have a feeling its worked out so the Giants can release him after 2012 or 2013 without a huge cap hit.</P>

[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#980001>Ohm Youngmisuk <SPAN>?</SPAN> <SPAN class="username js-action-profile-name">@NotoriousOHm</SPAN> </FONT></P>
    <P class=js-tweet-text>Terrell Thomas confirms four-year, $28 million deal with $11 million guaranteed. Giants have an option after first year for protection</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]anyone have an xbox360 copy of Madden 12 they wanna sell?

im finding it online for about $25,...just wanna see if I can give someone else the money before a random person[/quote]i hate this years madden. its nearly impossible to get a sack with tuck or osi. the only sacks seem to come from lber blitzes
    [/quote]</P>

in past maddens i had great success with CB Dogs Man blitz or even the CB dogs zone
    there's always a guy left untouched. either the RT picks up the corner on a chip, or they let Tuck right thru after first contact.
    Havent played madden 12 yet though</P>

[/quote]well in previous maddens and ncaas, you move the right joystick up to do a swim move or bullrush them. doesnt work in this one.
    [/quote]</P>

in one of them you could use the right or left bumper for the "moves"....is it even in the manual?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

</P>

horrible.
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#980001>Ohm Youngmisuk <SPAN>?</SPAN> <SPAN class="username js-action-profile-name">@NotoriousOHm</SPAN> </FONT></P>
    <P class=js-tweet-text>Terrell Thomas confirms four-year, $28 million deal with $11 million guaranteed. Giants have an option after first year for protection</P>

[/quote]</P>

yea, but it's not much protection if he's guaranteed almost 2 years salary.
    Idk....regardless it seems like way too much money for a dicey corner</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

</P>

horrible.
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

yea, but it's not much protection if he's guaranteed almost 2 years salary.
    Idk....regardless it seems like way too much money for a dicey corner</P>

[/quote]</P>

I don't think its guaranteed at all. Word is that less than half of that $11MM is guaranteed.</P>

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...rs-284-million</P>
    Lifetime member of the "specific element" and proud of it.

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">According to Pat Traina, the New York Jets are interested in replacing Ladainian Tomlinson with Brandon Jacobs</span></h6>

</p>

</p>

Can Rex swallow his pride?
    </p>

"The NY never comes off"

ouch - i want to know the specifics of that TT deal

Fear the name, appreciate the game

+ Reply to Thread