+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]What do u think Carlos Santana Moss is going to demand money wise? I'd bring him in for the vet-min for sure! Talk about an upgrade over MM[/quote]</P>

uhhh....what?! none of that makes sense.
    1) Moss wont be getting vet minimum, had he been healthy all year, he would have had a decent season, despite scrubs throwing to him.
    2) How is that an upgrade over Manningham if you think he gets vet minimum?? lol, basically 2 contradicting statements
    </P>

[/quote] ??? Veteran minimum for 10 yr players is $910K....so we could sign him for 1 yr/1.5 range IMO. You don't think he's an upgrade over MM?[/quote]</P>

Sure, if this was like 2005 Santana Moss....
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]I definitely hate Tiki and Shockey....
    Smith, I really can't hate on his decision to leave when he did. He arguably would have been just as productive(not at all) should he have stayed here for less money.
    Tiki and Shockey were just HUGE *******s....cant stand them[/quote]Smith left us after that HORRIBLE loss to the iggles at home, he went to our most HATED and closest rival, reports say he didnt even listen to our offers, he wanted to go to the 'popular team' with all of the new FA signings, and look how it turned out

Its like having your girl-next door-hot gf who you really care about leave you, start hanging out in the projects, and before you know it she's gobbling dong in the piss filled staircase to get $5 to buy some jumbo's.... Sucks when it happened, now it sucks to be her
    [/quote]</P>

Completely disagree Kase. Smith went to the only team dumb enough to pay him $4MM. And given his health, he was smart to do so. It could very well be that his career is over.</P>

The reasons the Eagles were willing to pay SS that much can be debated, but Smith did the right thing.</P>

[/quote]Smith went to our most hated rival, he didnt give us a chance, and got upset that Giants fans were angry he left us for Philthy.... Personality wise he's soft, cheap, and heartless.

Given his health he SHOULD have inked with us for another year, prove his health and then get inked for long term and retire as a Giant.

Smith did the WRONG THING!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

The Giants offered him $3MM less than Philly AND told him that he would be on the PUP list. The Eagles told him he was healthy enough to play week one. He's a football player who wanted to play and get paid to play.</P>

"Hated rivals" aren't as important as a guys life and livelihood. I'm sorry Kase...we hate the Eagles but this is what this guy does for a living. He's a professional football player who wanted to play. If he had chosen to stay in order to keep Kase happy, he would have ****ed up his career and his future. We expect a little too much from our players.</P>

What in God's name choice did he have.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

Oh and another thing Kase, if he had taken the Giants offer and done the "loyal" thing, and his knee is as bad as it seems to be, the Giants (the team he would have been loyal to) would have unceremoniously cut him this off season. Don't kid yourself about that.
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Kase-1"]Smith went to our most hated rival, he didnt give us a chance, and got upset that Giants fans were angry he left us for Philthy.... Personality wise he's soft, cheap, and heartless.

Given his health he SHOULD have inked with us for another year, prove his health and then get inked for long term and retire as a Giant.

Smith did the WRONG THING!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

it's football bro, not hopes and dreams of fandom. Just doesn't work that way.

Personally, yes, i wanted him to sign with us, and i was pretty pissed when he left us for philly....but after a week, I understood. He wanted to play, thought he could in philly cuz they said so....and they said theyd pay him more right off the bat. So I get it....
    Sure, im a bit perturbed about it, but i dont hate the guy for it.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]I definitely hate Tiki and Shockey....
    Smith, I really can't hate on his decision to leave when he did. He arguably would have been just as productive(not at all) should he have stayed here for less money.
    Tiki and Shockey were just HUGE *******s....cant stand them[/quote]Smith left us after that HORRIBLE loss to the iggles at home, he went to our most HATED and closest rival, reports say he didnt even listen to our offers, he wanted to go to the 'popular team' with all of the new FA signings, and look how it turned out

Its like having your girl-next door-hot gf who you really care about leave you, start hanging out in the projects, and before you know it she's gobbling dong in the piss filled staircase to get $5 to buy some jumbo's.... Sucks when it happened, now it sucks to be her
    [/quote]Omg--when you put it that way...now I completely despise Smith.

Hillis to KC

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]hahahaha

what does Tim Hasselbeck know about anything? He played 3 years of football, and started a handful of games for the skins one year lol
    This must be fairly old interview questions, right? ahh[/quote]</p>

</p>

They go to him every year when Eli struggles for a game, he was his backup...so he's the "locker room" guy whenever it comes to Eli struggling...(aka having one bad game)</p>

even last year he was the guy they go to get dirt about the goings on in the giants locker room...even though at this point he's completely irrelevant in that respect.
    </p>

</p>

Strahan is the only Ex-Giant that has kept his mouth shut about the inner workings and has always remained loyal to the Giants first...and his broadcasting/analyst career second...every other former giant just talks to much about **** they shouldn't be talking about....not only that there is always two sides to every story....of course Hasselbeck always thinks Eli's in trouble...he's jealous he wanted to be the QB...but he couldn't be because Eli is better then him...and subconsciously at least, that feeling effects what he says...same with Tiki.
    </p>

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]What do u think Carlos Santana Moss is going to demand money wise? I'd bring him in for the vet-min for sure! Talk about an upgrade over MM[/quote]</p>

uhhh....what?! none of that makes sense.
    1) Moss wont be getting vet minimum, had he been healthy all year, he would have had a decent season, despite scrubs throwing to him.
    2) How is that an upgrade over Manningham if you think he gets vet minimum?? lol, basically 2 contradicting statements
    </p>

[/quote] ??? Veteran minimum for 10 yr players is $910K....so we could sign him for 1 yr/1.5 range IMO. You don't think he's an upgrade over MM?[/quote]</p>

Sure, if this was like 2005 Santana Moss....
    </p>[/quote]

Ehhhh, I still think he's a much more consistent and confident route-runner than MM might ever be.

Dammit ShockeyShow!! you murdered the thread!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Im thinking a reuben for lunch today.....or chicken cutlet, melted american, bacon with russian dressing....or roast beef, melt mozzarella with bbq sauce and bacon.

+ Reply to Thread