+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]He also plays without disipline. he's a strong edge pass rusher but he fails to honor hisrushing lanes, which allow mobile QB's to get outside him. he also bites on misdirection in the rushing game. RB's cut back on him all the time for big gains.

He's a one dimentional player who thinks he's a lot better than he is. At best right now, he's a situational DE.</P>

[/quote]</P>

yes Morehead, I've already covered all the reasons people like you don't like him. You want him to be a player he's not. Got it, thanks budy.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"]<STRONG class="fullname js-action-profile-name">jeremy Shockey[/b] <SPAN>?</SPAN> <SPAN class="username js-action-profile-name"><S>@</S>JeremyShockey</SPAN>
    <P class=js-tweet-text>He is i havent talked to him after he loafed on a play and got man handled on my leg that caused it to break</P>
    <P class=js-tweet-text>
    </P>
    <P class=js-tweet-text>
    </P>
    <P class=js-tweet-text>whaaat a friggin baby.
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

a player hurt in football? GTFO!?!?! lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"]<a class="account-group js-account-group js-action-profile js-user-profile-link" href="https://twitter.com/#%21/JeremyShockey" data-user-id="42916356"><strong class="fullname js-action-profile-name">jeremy Shockey[/b]
    <span>?</span>
    <span class="username js-action-profile-name"><s>@</s>JeremyShockey</span>
    </a>

<p class="js-tweet-text">He is i havent talked to him after he loafed on a play and got man handled on my leg that caused it to break</p><p class="js-tweet-text">
    </p><p class="js-tweet-text">
    </p><p class="js-tweet-text">whaaat a friggin baby.
    </p>[/quote]But im sure Morehead still finds him 'dreamy' LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]He also plays without disipline. he's a strong edge pass rusher but he fails to honor hisrushing lanes, which allow mobile QB's to get outside him. he also bites on misdirection in the rushing game. RB's cut back on him all the time for big gains.

He's a one dimentional player who thinks he's a lot better than he is. At best right now, he's a situational DE.</P>

[/quote]</P>

yes Morehead, I've already covered all the reasons people like you don't like him. You want him to be a player he's not. Got it, thanks budy.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'd be happy if he were half the player he thinks he is.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]I'd be happy if he were half the player he thinks he is.[/quote]</P>

This sounds like something you mentioned about Eli within the past year and a half...but i cant quite put my finger on it.....</P>

lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]Im thinking a reuben for lunch today.....or chicken cutlet, melted american, bacon with russian dressing....or roast beef, melt mozzarella with bbq sauce and bacon.

[/quote]Yo Dezz you hear any of Action Bronson's stuff at all??

Datpiff.com has like 3 or so of his mixtapes and the dude is NUTS. He's this huge 300lb pro-trained chef who sounds like Ghostface

Action Bronson - Not Enough Words
    [/quote]I like. beat is sick
    "Loook atdis guyeee"
    yea he really sounds like ghost face

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]And listen dude, i can only go off what other players say. When players admit that they didnt like Shockey, and he was difficult to play with....that's all I need to hear.[/quote]

you are being hypocritical.

you can only go off what other players say huh?

well tiki is a player..so you think he was right when question the giants? what about when hasselbeck questions Eli's ability...guess he HAS to be right huh? cause he's a player?

the whole statement "I can only go off what other players say" is ****ing ******ed and I refuse to accept it....so now you have no opinion what so ever? you can't come up with a thought yourself you need some player to tell you what your opinion is?

every locker room has players that hate each other...ever single one, did some people hate shockey in our locker room? sure some did but it wasn't everyone...

Eli said he didn't think losing shockey made the team better...but I guess Eli's not a player right Pizz? cause I mean if you go off what players say and Eli is a player and he said it didn't make the team better how could you be saying it did right?

And beyond that...you know what? if playing with another guy that has an attitude effects your play on sunday...that's YOUR bad not the player who has the attitude...because in life everyone has to learn to deal with people they don't like...if you can't do that you need to grow the **** up.

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]<strong class="fullname js-action-profile-name">jeremy Shockey[/b] <span>?</span> <span class="username js-action-profile-name"><s>@</s>JeremyShockey</span>
    <p class="js-tweet-text">He is i havent talked to him after he loafed on a play and got man handled on my leg that caused it to break</p>
    <p class="js-tweet-text">
    </p>
    <p class="js-tweet-text">
    </p>
    <p class="js-tweet-text">whaaat a friggin baby.
    </p>

[/quote]</p>

a player hurt in football? GTFO!?!?! lol</p>[/quote]

the bias is so thick I could cut it with, well I'd probably need a chainsaw a knife wouldn't be enough.

I guarantee Pizz you and 90% of the people that hate on shockey for stuff like this...had Eli been injured on a play where Shockey gave up on a block or something...and Eli said he wasn't going to talk to Shockey because of it you would ALL be all over Eli's nuts talking about how he's right how Shockey is an ***...

but because it's Shockey that got injured and made a comment you get on him...

the depths of your hypocrisy are unknown...but they are quite deep I can tell you that.

put it this way...I get it pizz you have a personal vendetta against Shockey for reasons unknown to me...he must have went to your gym and forgot to rack his weights or something I don't know.

but you have no valid reason to hate him the way you do.

Moving on to the Osi front...Morehead explained valid concerns about osi...not enough effort not playing disciplined...

you of course passed it off as Morehead wanting Osi to be something he's not...no Pizz...Moreheads points were not something to be nonchalantly thrown away because you don't want to listen....they are valid concerns backed up by evidence....and all the "sacks" in the world won't help us win a game when he is giving up an equal amount of first downs on QB runs because he refused to do his job and stay in his lane.

That said I do think Osi's pass rush potential is worth keeping around..even if he sucks in other areas...because we can always just use him on third down...and perhaps game plan around him leaving his lane open anyhow.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]I'd be happy if he were half the player he thinks he is.[/quote]</P>

This sounds like something you mentioned about Eli within the past year and a half...but i cant quite put my finger on it.....</P>

lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Look...you guys are looking at this the wrong way. I don't "hate" Osi. I'm fine with him on the team. Kase is talking about Steve Smith and Shockey like they are horrific human beings and how they "don't ever want them on the team". Thats all crazy talk. These guys are just football players.</P>

I don't get personally insulted when a player leaves our team and goes somewhere else. the reality is that none of us knows exactly what happens behind the scenes. We have no idea who gets along with who. Or what a GM or coach may have done or said to effect a players decision.</P>

I simply assume that the rules of the NFL are the same in the rest of life. "We all act in self interest".</P>

When they wear Giants blue, I'll root hard for them. If they play hard I'll root even harder.</P>

No one is insulting the fans when they act in support of themselves and their families. I expect their loyalties to that to be far stronger than a team or a fan base.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]<STRONG class="fullname js-action-profile-name">jeremy Shockey[/b] <SPAN>?</SPAN> <SPAN class="username js-action-profile-name"><S>@</S>JeremyShockey</SPAN>
    <P class=js-tweet-text>He is i havent talked to him after he loafed on a play and got man handled on my leg that caused it to break</P>
    <P class=js-tweet-text>
    </P>
    <P class=js-tweet-text>
    </P>
    <P class=js-tweet-text>whaaat a friggin baby.
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

a player hurt in football? GTFO!?!?! lol</P>

[/quote]

the bias is so thick I could cut it with, well I'd probably need a chainsaw a knife wouldn't be enough.

I guarantee Pizz you and 90% of the people that hate on shockey for stuff like this...had Eli been injured on a play where Shockey gave up on a block or something...and Eli said he wasn't going to talk to Shockey because of it you would ALL be all over Eli's nuts talking about how he's right how Shockey is an ***...

but because it's Shockey that got injured and made a comment you get on him...

the depths of your hypocrisy are unknown...but they are quite deep I can tell you that.

put it this way...I get it pizz you have a personal vendetta against Shockey for reasons unknown to me...he must have went to your gym and forgot to rack his weights or something I don't know.

but you have no valid reason to hate him the way you do.

Moving on to the Osi front...Morehead explained valid concerns about osi...not enough effort not playing disciplined...

you of course passed it off as Morehead wanting Osi to be something he's not...no Pizz...Moreheads points were not something to be nonchalantly thrown away because you don't want to listen....they are valid concerns backed up by evidence....and all the "sacks" in the world won't help us win a game when he is giving up an equal amount of first downs on QB runs because he refused to do his job and stay in his lane.

That said I do think Osi's pass rush potential is worth keeping around..even if he sucks in other areas...because we can always just use him on third down...and perhaps game plan around him leaving his lane open anyhow.
    [/quote]</P>

I'm with Pizz on this.....I friggin HATE it when guys don't rerack their weights. Gym etiquette is very important to me.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread