+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Pizz-What ever happened with that guy who threatened you last week at work? Did you meet him in the parking lot and pummel him? lol

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

man you guys are ridiculous this week....jeez.

when did THEE thread become a bait and troll thread?? </P>

[/quote]</P>

Yeah...We'd all rather hear about how much you hate the people you deal with in your job.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I call them Morehead also.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

Yanks just signed Andy Pettitte to a minor league deal worth 2.5mill</p>

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>[/quote]you all can bow before me muhahahahaaaaaa

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]simmer down mh.
    [/quote]</P>

"I'm morehead and i will quite literally argue ANYTHING with anyone, just because. No post is safe, for this is the internet! And we're all tough guys here!"</P>

[/quote]</P>

Its taken you this long to figure that out.</P>

I love to argue.</P>

[/quote]I'm not an internet tough guy! but I'm a telephone tough guy all day![/quote]</P>

I'm not a tough guy in any way. I just love to argue. Its the way God made me. take it up with him.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]simmer down mh.
    [/quote]</P>

"I'm morehead and i will quite literally argue ANYTHING with anyone, just because. No post is safe, for this is the internet! And we're all tough guys here!"</P>

[/quote]</P>

Its taken you this long to figure that out.</P>

I love to argue.</P>

[/quote]I'm not an internet tough guy! but I'm a telephone tough guy all day![/quote]</P>

I'm not a tough guy in any way.* I just love to argue.* Its the way God made me.* take it up with him.</P>[/quote]Does your wife like to argue? My wife , her brother (you met Rob) love the conflict. My wife's sister and I are the easy going one's who prefer to chill.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Pizz-What ever happened with that guy who threatened you last week at work? Did you meet him in the parking lot and pummel him? lol[/quote]</P>

idk, i didnt really take it seriously. that guy only shows up like once a month usually and just huffs and puffs lol

He's essentially what MH is going to grow old(er) and become.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Pizz-What ever happened with that guy who threatened you last week at work? Did you meet him in the parking lot and pummel him? lol[/quote]</P>

idk, i didnt really take it seriously. that guy only shows up like once a month usually and just huffs and puffs lol

He's essentially what MH is going to grow old(er) and become.</P>[/quote]AH. I am starting to train for leisure diving this summer. I am going to make you jealous with mid-air pics of LT doing acrobatics.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]George Clooney arrested in front of Sudanese embassy . lol

[/quote]</p>

??</p>

[/quote]its saying he did it because the sudanese gov is blocking humanitarian aide or something.
    [/quote]</p>

So its funny somehow?</p>

[/quote]yes i think its funny how actors and actresses think they can save the world. simmer down mh.
    [/quote]

so charity is a humors topic to you Dezz? sure maybe these actors/actresses (although not really Clooney) are doing it for publicity, what does it matter...they are donating real money and helping real people.
    [/quote]</p>

I know Clooney is a big time lefty, but this guy not only puts his money where his mouth is, he spends weeks at a time in Africa in terrible conditions on humanitarian missions.</p>

The guy isn't some pampered actor. He gets dirty to do what he believes is right.</p>[/quote]How bout him, Angelina Jolie, and Catherine Zeta Jones and all those types stay and help with the poverty, hunger, and homelessness in the USA. Is it because it's not the 'in' thing to do, or we're not the 'in' country to help????

When people from the USA go over to random countries to help out when we have so many children that need help here its a f'n joke, so Go Dezz!!!!

I hope those clownshoes feel better about themselves for dropping all that money to fly thousands of miles away to help out people who have never heard of them, while in the air they passed thousands of American children and families that could use food, shelter, clothing... Yet they go to 3rd world countries.... KASE-1 ANGRY, KASE-1 SMASH!!!!

[/quote]

<u>So you'd rather them keep all the money to themselves?</u> it's up to them who they want to be charitable towards not you or me, let's be happy they are deciding to give back at all instead of complaining who they are giving back to

Also you complain about them flying right? well their flights (on their private jets perhaps?) are possible because of American workers...they stop flying..American workers get laid off...their extravagance helps poorer Americans....so in a way they are also being charitable at home as well.
    [/quote]Half his post is about how celebs should help out here first. What did Clooney accomplish by getting arrested? Awareness? Most Americans already know Sudan, Darfar, Uganda is a **** hole but most Americans dont care or are more concerned with their own problems.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

He's essentially what MH is going to grow old(er) and become.</P>

[/quote]AH. I am starting to train for leisure diving this summer. I am going to make you jealous with mid-air pics of LT doing acrobatics.[/quote]</P>

lmao!! awesome.
    Gotta find out if our liner needs to be replaced this season or not on our pool. Should be fine, but never know!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]George Clooney arrested in front of Sudanese embassy . lol

[/quote]</p>

??</p>

[/quote]its saying he did it because the sudanese gov is blocking humanitarian aide or something.
    [/quote]</p>

So its funny somehow?</p>

[/quote]yes i think its funny how actors and actresses think they can save the world. simmer down mh.
    [/quote]

so charity is a humors topic to you Dezz? sure maybe these actors/actresses (although not really Clooney) are doing it for publicity, what does it matter...they are donating real money and helping real people.
    [/quote]</p>

I know Clooney is a big time lefty, but this guy not only puts his money where his mouth is, he spends weeks at a time in Africa in terrible conditions on humanitarian missions.</p>

The guy isn't some pampered actor.* He gets dirty to do what he believes is right.</p>[/quote]How bout him, Angelina Jolie, and Catherine Zeta Jones and all those types stay and help with the poverty, hunger, and homelessness in the USA.* Is it because it's not the 'in' thing to do, or we're not the 'in' country to help????

When people from the USA go over to random countries to help out when we have so many children that need help here its a f'n joke, so Go Dezz!!!!

I hope those clownshoes feel better about themselves for dropping all that money to fly thousands of miles away to help out people who have never heard of them, while in the air they passed thousands of American children and families that could use food, shelter, clothing... Yet they go to 3rd world countries.... KASE-1 ANGRY, KASE-1 SMASH!!!!

[/quote]

<u>So you'd rather them keep all the money to themselves?</u> it's up to them who they want to be charitable towards not you or me, let's be happy they are deciding to give back at all instead of complaining who they are giving back to

Also you complain about them flying right? well their flights (on their private jets perhaps?) are possible because of American workers...they stop flying..American workers get laid off...their extravagance helps poorer Americans....so in a way they are also being charitable at home as well.
    [/quote]Half his post is about how celebs should help out here first. What did Clooney accomplish by getting arrested? Awareness? Most Americans already know Sudan, Darfar, Uganda is a **** hole but most Americans dont care or are more concerned with their own problems.
    [/quote]

George accomplished this and many others

+ Reply to Thread