+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]dude go to that website i gave you, you'll get that pricre every time and thats only cuz they charge 20 for shipping. So each additional jersey u get will only be 20 bucks. They have the superbowl patched jerseys
    [/quote]</P>

what site do you use now? the last order i put in, i was not pleased with my jerseys. the material was worse than im used to, and my Tuck jersey immediately started to fray at the stitches. such horse****.

I'm beginning to think I'll never find another jersey as awesome as my Manning knockoff. lol...did I tell you guys I got one of the red/gold 4star C patches for it? still have yet to put it on, but i have it!!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    well i've been playing it since oct, so i wanted to switch

online is free for madden
    [/quote]</P>

it says i need the online pass to play....
    idk how to get around it!!</P>

not that I care really;*i hate playing kids in madden. They rage quit after you score your first touchdown. lol. And of COURSE it doesnt give a win to whoever doesnt quit. at least in old maddens it didnt.</P>[/quote]Justin-Was it your brother that did video game competitions? Does anyone know where I can get the little guy into SKYLANDERS comp? He will DOMINATE!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]good news is that the running backs haven't been getting paid.

we may have a shot at tolbert...

unless he signed? I haven't been following since the tourny started

anybody doing a brackets?

I am doing pretty good. 3 of my final 4 teams and sitting pretty in 2nd place out of like 80

And i locked up first place in fantasy hoops, woop woop

EDIT: I heard we were looking at BGE ... any truth to that?
    [/quote]</p>

we're looking at the Lawfirm?
    didnt read much yet about that. Good backup for us....but I rather have Tolbert obviously.

Next week my fantasy hoops playoffs start, and only the 1st place team has clinched. THAT'S how close it is....
    I basically just need to tie or win this week. My team is crippled =\</p>

and no, no bracket....i dont even watch.
    I dont understand why ppl only follow the tourney when they A) dont follow college hoops, and B) dont even watch sports.
    lol</p>

[/quote]

because its good basketball for the most part

plus having 4 stations of games for two full days is awesome lol
    [/quote]</p>

The NCAA tournament sucks. Completely SUCKS!!!</p>

Good basketball Matt? Its like watching high school basketball. All the talent leaves college basketball after thier freshman year. College hoops is all about the coaches and not the players.</p>

And i can't watch Stuey when TBS has college basketball.</p>

[/quote]

u must of only watched your huskies play...

the officiating is trying to make sure their brackets don't bust
    [/quote]</p>

So not only does the quality of play suck, so does the officiating.</p>

Nice call in the 'Cuse game.</p>

Bring on opening dayfor God's sake. February and March suck!!!!!</p>

[/quote]

u turned into such a grumpy old man lol

if uconn was still in u wouldn't be saying all of this. They let down the big east fans. I would be upset if i were u too.
    [/quote]</p>

Of course. If my team is in it, thats the ONLY thing that would make it worth watching. The tournament on its own sucks.</p>

My only hope is that MSU wins it, (and I actually think they will).</p>

And don't give me the Big East crap. These conferences are a joke. To me the Big east is still, Uconn, Georgetown, Cuse, Seton Hall, BC, St Johns, Providence, Nova and thats about it. What the hell are Marquette, Louisville and friggin Cincinnatti doing here.</p>[/quote]

death to the defectors

Cuse went from a favorite team of mine, to one of the most hated

they took what i like to call: THE SHOCKEY ROAD
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]dude go to that website i gave you, you'll get that pricre every time and thats only cuz they charge 20 for shipping. So each additional jersey u get will only be 20 bucks. They have the superbowl patched jerseys
    [/quote]</P>

what site do you use now? the last order i put in, i was not pleased with my jerseys. the material was worse than im used to, and my Tuck jersey immediately started to fray at the stitches. such horse****.

I'm beginning to think I'll never find another jersey as awesome as my Manning knockoff. lol...did I tell you guys I got one of the red/gold 4star C patches for it? still have yet to put it on, but i have it!!!!</P>[/quote]I also got the Captain patch and sb 46 patch for my Eli. It's been in a drawer for over a month. I may never put it on, ha. I swear to god, my Eli knockoff is so close to real....I can hardly tell myself. and for the price....I get a woody when I look at it.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

not that I care really;i hate playing kids in madden. They rage quit after you score your first touchdown. lol. And of COURSE it doesnt give a win to whoever doesnt quit. at least in old maddens it didnt.</P>

[/quote]Justin-Was it your brother that did video game competitions? Does anyone know where I can get the little guy into SKYLANDERS comp? He will DOMINATE![/quote]</P>

oh ****!! i totally forgot to respond to you! I asked him if he knew of anything like that for untypical games competitively. But he said he really had no idea. most competitive gaming is FPS(first person shooters, like Call of Duty, Counterstrike), RTS(real time strategy like, Starcraft II) and Madden obviously.
    However, im gonna dosome researchfor you, see if i can find anything.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]So not only does the quality of play suck, so does the officiating.

Nice call in the 'Cuse game.</p>

Bring on opening dayfor God's sake. February and March suck!!!!!</p>

[/quote]</p>

yupppppp!!!</p>

college hoops is terribad....has been for awhile.
    I havent really followed since the days Carter and Jamison were at UNC</p>[/quote]

soooo if u haven't watched it, how do u know its bad?

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

I'm beginning to think I'll never find another jersey as awesome as my Manning knockoff. lol...did I tell you guys I got one of the red/gold 4star C patches for it? still have yet to put it on, but i have it!!!!</p>[/quote]

jersey salon

if u got the blue tuck, i told u to avoid that one. Those come out weird for osme reason.

dude thats all buy is fake jerseys. A few of them were not up to par, but for the most part they were all legit. I have not had a bad white giants jersey, but the tuck and bradshaw blues were a lil weird

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

idk how to get around it!!</p>

not that I care really;i hate playing kids in madden. They rage quit after you score your first touchdown. lol. And of COURSE it doesnt give a win to whoever doesnt quit. at least in old maddens it didnt.</p>

[/quote]Justin-Was it your brother that did video game competitions? Does anyone know where I can get the little guy into SKYLANDERS comp? He will DOMINATE![/quote]</p>

oh ****!! i totally forgot to respond to you! I asked him if he knew of anything like that for untypical games competitively. But he said he really had no idea. most competitive gaming is FPS(first person shooters, like Call of Duty, Counterstrike), RTS(real time strategy like, Starcraft II) and Madden obviously.
    However, im gonna dosome researchfor you, see if i can find anything.</p>[/quote]

uhg i miss starcraft 1

When are the boards shutting down? Tomorrow?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

not that I care really;*i hate playing kids in madden. They rage quit after you score your first touchdown. lol. And of COURSE it doesnt give a win to whoever doesnt quit. at least in old maddens it didnt.</P>

[/quote]Justin-Was it your brother that did video game competitions? Does anyone know where I can get the little guy into SKYLANDERS comp? He will DOMINATE![/quote]</P>

However, im gonna do*some research*for you, see if i can find anything.</P>[/quote]Awesome, thank you. Yeah after searching myself ....I was just coming up with a heavyyyyy dose of call of duty.

Even if I could just connect him to other kids over the internet(in a supervised by ME manner only) -he would still feel like he's competing. Not sure how I would set that up either.

I thought we would be going to Las Vegas, the Bellagio for the Skylander's national championships. I was picking out our wardrobes and telling him battle stories of my powerlifting championships in the ballrooms of big city hotels. His eye's were growing so WIDE with anticipation. Precious stuff.

+ Reply to Thread