+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="patsrule666"]Mr. Norton, Mr. Irwin, and Mr. Swanson- Your well overdue packages have been sent out this afternoon...Keep me posted as to their status.... Thank you and enjoy..[/quote]Your kindness is sincerely appreciated and I am very excited to see this package. You da man[/quote]</p>

A Patsrule care package is among the best kinds of care packages to get!!

Unless youre matt, in which case you like man packages the best.</p>[/quote]

u mean daven... hes probably taking a care package to the face right now
    [/quote]That's two gay shots @ Daven incl. the tranny related one from yesterday since he's been in sin city.[/quote]

i'll look to keep the tradition alive tom
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

April 1-Giants Super Show at Mid Hudson Civic Center. 15 Giants players signing. Your Dream Team boy's Matt.

I can't make that one.

Notables are:

Tuck, boley, mannigham, weatherford, tyree, canty. I'll post a link tmrw.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]April 1-Giants Super Show at Mid Hudson Civic Center. 15 Giants players signing. Your Dream Team boy's Matt.

I can't make that one.

Notables are:

Tuck, boley, mannigham, weatherford, tyree, canty. I'll post a link tmrw.[/quote]

i think im done with autos for a while...

my entire living room is covered. I got 18 autos up right now and helmets and balls every where.

Im going to wait a few years for the superbowl stuff from this last year to drop then hit Steiner on their sale again... they have it like twice a year...

[quote user="lttaylor56"]April 1-Giants Super Show at Mid Hudson Civic Center. 15 Giants players signing. Your Dream Team boy's Matt. I can't make that one. Notables are: Tuck, boley, mannigham, weatherford, tyree, canty. I'll post a link tmrw.[/quote]</P>

Free? I'll go =P</P>

says Manningham still going to be there? doubt it...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] I gotballs every where.

[/quote]</P>

I knew it!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="patsrule666"]Mr. Norton, Mr. Irwin, and Mr. Swanson- Your well overdue packages have been sent out this afternoon...Keep me posted as to their status....

Thank you and enjoy..[/quote]
    Thanks alot Pats. I have not been on the boards for a couple weeks so what a nice surprise.

I miss you guys!!!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]April 1-Giants Super Show at Mid Hudson Civic Center. 15 Giants players signing. Your Dream Team boy's Matt.

I can't make that one.

Notables are:

Tuck, boley, mannigham, weatherford, tyree, canty. I'll post a link tmrw.[/quote]

my entire living room is covered. I got 18 autos up right now and helmets and balls every where.

Im going to wait a few years for the superbowl stuff from this last year to drop then hit Steiner on their sale again... they have it like twice a year...
    [/quote]I feel the same way...biggest factor for me besides not being free that weekend is Dream Team. They run a very disorganized show. Very nice guy's though. I could always hook up with the kid I met there and give him anything that I want signed and pay him on the side to avoid the crowd chaos.

I'll be happy if the only signature/inscrip I get this year is King Eli. I have a special NYG Blue sb 46 helmet with final score on it-that I'm going to put #10's on just for the King.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]April 1-Giants Super Show at Mid Hudson Civic Center. 15 Giants players signing. Your Dream Team boy's Matt. I can't make that one. Notables are: Tuck, boley, mannigham, weatherford, tyree, canty. I'll post a link tmrw.[/quote]</P>

Free? I'll go =P</P>

says Manningham still going to be there? doubt it...</P>[/quote]Nah, but prices are lower than they used to be 3 years ago.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]Mr. Norton, Mr. Irwin, and Mr. Swanson- Your well overdue packages have been sent out this afternoon...Keep me posted as to their status....

Thank you and enjoy..[/quote]
    Thanks alot Pats. I have not been on the boards for a couple weeks so what a nice surprise.

I miss you guys!!!
    [/quote]What's up big man? All those wives are keeping you too busy for the boards?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]April 1-Giants Super Show at Mid Hudson Civic Center. 15 Giants players signing. Your Dream Team boy's Matt.

I can't make that one.

Notables are:

[/quote]I feel the same way...biggest factor for me besides not being free that weekend is Dream Team. They run a very disorganized show. Very nice guy's though. I could always hook up with the kid I met there and give him anything that I want signed and pay him on the side to avoid the crowd chaos.

I'll be happy if the only signature/inscrip I get this year is King Eli. I have a special NYG Blue sb 46 helmet with final score on it-that I'm going to put #10's on just for the King.[/quote]

haha yea Eli's auto is the only one in my house I don't like. I won it in like a chinese auction raffle. Its a long poster from like his second year in the league. May have to upgrade that, but blondie got me this kick *** picture of eli and its made up of all little pictures of me and her. Its huge.

But I think Eli auto'ing the superbowl balls may be the next thing for me

+ Reply to Thread