+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]Mr. Norton, Mr. Irwin, and Mr. Swanson- Your well overdue packages have been sent out this afternoon...Keep me posted as to their status....

Thank you and enjoy..[/quote]
    Thanks alot Pats. I have not been on the boards for a couple weeks so what a nice surprise.

I miss you guys!!!
    [/quote]What's up big man? All those wives are keeping you too busy for the boards?

[/quote]

na he just started a new job too... can't get on the boards at work he said

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]April 1-Giants Super Show at Mid Hudson Civic Center. 15 Giants players signing. Your Dream Team boy's Matt. I can't make that one. Notables are: Tuck, boley, mannigham, weatherford, tyree, canty. I'll post a link tmrw.[/quote]

i think im done with autos for a while...

my entire living room is covered. I got 18 autos up right now and helmets and balls every where.

Im going to wait a few years for the superbowl stuff from this last year to drop then hit Steiner on their sale again... they have it like twice a year...
    [/quote]I feel the same way...biggest factor for me besides not being free that weekend is Dream Team. They run a very disorganized show. Very nice guy's though. I could always hook up with the kid I met there and give him anything that I want signed and pay him on the side to avoid the crowd chaos. I'll be happy if the only signature/inscrip I get this year is King Eli. I have a special NYG Blue sb 46 helmet with final score on it-that I'm going to put #10's on just for the King.[/quote]</P>

I dont know that kid Mikey who runs Dream Team promotions, but i guess my brother graduated with him(or at least went to school with him, im not sure the kid graduated), and my mom works at the school....they both seem to hate him lol. they also said its good to see him successfully run something, whatever that means, but i could tell they dont think too highly of him.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

A few awesome Minnesota Timberwolves .gifs!! lol

Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]April 1-Giants Super Show at Mid Hudson Civic Center. 15 Giants players signing. Your Dream Team boy's Matt. I can't make that one. Notables are: Tuck, boley, mannigham, weatherford, tyree, canty. I'll post a link tmrw.[/quote]

my entire living room is covered. I got 18 autos up right now and helmets and balls every where.

Im going to wait a few years for the superbowl stuff from this last year to drop then hit Steiner on their sale again... they have it like twice a year...
    [/quote]I feel the same way...biggest factor for me besides not being free that weekend is Dream Team. They run a very disorganized show. Very nice guy's though. I could always hook up with the kid I met there and give him anything that I want signed and pay him on the side to avoid the crowd chaos. I'll be happy if the only signature/inscrip I get this year is King Eli. I have a special NYG Blue sb 46 helmet with final score on it-that I'm going to put #10's on just for the King.[/quote]

haha yea Eli's auto is the only one in my house I don't like. I won it in like a chinese auction raffle. Its a long poster from like his second year in the league. May have to upgrade that, but blondie got me this kick *** picture of eli and its made up of all little pictures of me and her. Its huge.

But I think Eli auto'ing the superbowl balls may be the next thing for me
    [/quote]</P>

For a small fee Matt, I'd certainly be willing to sign something for you.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Love JR but if we could have had Ryans for a 4th.............
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]April 1-Giants Super Show at Mid Hudson Civic Center. 15 Giants players signing. Your Dream Team boy's Matt.

I can't make that one.

Notables are:

Tuck, boley, mannigham, weatherford, tyree, canty. I'll post a link tmrw.[/quote]

[/quote]I feel the same way...biggest factor for me besides not being free that weekend is Dream Team. They run a very disorganized show. Very nice guy's though. I could always hook up with the kid I met there and give him anything that I want signed and pay him on the side to avoid the crowd chaos.

I'll be happy if the only signature/inscrip I get this year is King Eli. I have a special NYG Blue sb 46 helmet with final score on it-that I'm going to put #10's on just for the King.[/quote]

haha yea Eli's auto is the only one in my house I don't like. I won* it in like a chinese auction raffle. Its a long poster from like his second year in the league. May have to upgrade that, but blondie got me this kick *** picture of eli and its made up of all little pictures of me and her. Its huge.

[/quote]
    The collage of you and Eli sounds nice. I like stuff like that..the personal touch stuff. SB ball auto by the King will be good. I only have 1 autograph by Eli. It's a min-helmet from 2007 that he signed for me before sb. After they won I brought the helmet back to him for him to inscribe sb mvp.

The sb 46 inscription I want him to do are:
    Eli 2011
    NYG record 4933 pass yds
    15-4th qtr td's nfl record reg season
    Nfl record most road playoff wins
    Most franchise payloff td's .

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]April 1-Giants Super Show at Mid Hudson Civic Center. 15 Giants players signing. Your Dream Team boy's Matt. I can't make that one. Notables are: Tuck, boley, mannigham, weatherford, tyree, canty. I'll post a link tmrw.[/quote]

[/quote]I feel the same way...biggest factor for me besides not being free that weekend is Dream Team. They run a very disorganized show. Very nice guy's though. I could always hook up with the kid I met there and give him anything that I want signed and pay him on the side to avoid the crowd chaos. I'll be happy if the only signature/inscrip I get this year is King Eli. I have a special NYG Blue sb 46 helmet with final score on it-that I'm going to put #10's on just for the King.[/quote]

haha yea Eli's auto is the only one in my house I don't like. I won* it in like a chinese auction raffle. Its a long poster from like his second year in the league. May have to upgrade that, but blondie got me this kick *** picture of eli and its made up of all little pictures of me and her. Its huge.

[/quote]</P>

For a small fee Matt, I'd certainly be willing to sign something for you.</P>[/quote]I could not put a price on a MH signature.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]April 1-Giants Super Show at Mid Hudson Civic Center. 15 Giants players signing. Your Dream Team boy's Matt. I can't make that one. Notables are: Tuck, boley, mannigham, weatherford, tyree, canty. I'll post a link tmrw.[/quote]

[/quote]I feel the same way...biggest factor for me besides not being free that weekend is Dream Team. They run a very disorganized show. Very nice guy's though. I could always hook up with the kid I met there and give him anything that I want signed and pay him on the side to avoid the crowd chaos. I'll be happy if the only signature/inscrip I get this year is King Eli. I have a special NYG Blue sb 46 helmet with final score on it-that I'm going to put #10's on just for the King.[/quote]</P>

I dont know that kid Mikey who runs Dream Team promotions, but i guess my brother graduated with him(or at least went to school with him, im not sure the kid graduated), and my mom works at the school....they both seem to hate him lol. they also said its good to see him successfully run something, whatever that means, but i could tell they dont think too highly of him.</P>[/quote]I think I met Mike. He's the stocky guido dude right? I had an issue when I went to see Cruz. Cruz's skinny ***** niece told me no to my inscription request. I had to discuss with Mike that I paid for the inscription ahead of time. Mike brought my piece back to Cruz for the inscription for me.

[quote user="Morehead State"]Love JR but if we could have had Ryans for a 4th.............[/quote]</P>

ugh...i know...

we must have plans to draft heavy defensively this year, cuz i dont want that trade to haunt us somehow. Was Ryans even on the trading block? i dont recall</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I think I met Mike. He's the stocky guido dude right? I had an issue when I went to see Cruz. Cruz's skinny ***** niece told me no to my inscription request. I had to discuss with Mike that I paid for the inscription ahead of time. Mike brought my piece back to Cruz for the inscription for me.[/quote]</P>

oh thats awesome! Yea its all about taking care of the customer. and yea, sounds like you described him lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread