+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]no seriously.. tebow is a jet
    [/quote]done deal????
    [/quote]</P>

yea for a 4th rounder lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Bold prediction of the year: Rex Ryan loses his job at the end of 2012 NFL season
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

I hate fake football fans, there is a supposed Jets fan in my department and he's whining about the trade (which is fine it's a stupid trade lol) but then he goes ...

"I guess we can't expect to be better then fifth"

so I go..."huh? what do you mean 5th?"

to which he say...oh I mean 6th sorry?

....I say..."George do you know how many teams are in your division?" he then tries to back out and say he meant 5th in the conference...so I ask him whats wrong with going to the playoffs? he starts bumbling around I ask him to name the teams in his division...he can't...I tell him he's not qualified to critique trades then lol.

fat mike is destroying the jets lmao.

[quote user="DavenIII"]I hate fake football fans, there is a supposed Jets fan in my department and he's whining about the trade (which is fine it's a stupid trade lol) but then he goes ...

....I say..."George do you know how many teams are in your division?" he then tries to back out and say he meant 5th in the conference...so I ask him whats wrong with going to the playoffs? he starts bumbling around I ask him to name the teams in his division...he can't...I tell him he's not qualified to critique trades then lol.
    [/quote]</P>

He probably thinks Keyshawn Johnson still plays for the Jets. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

All-Pro

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]I hate fake football fans, there is a supposed Jets fan in my department and he's whining about the trade (which is fine it's a stupid trade lol) but then he goes ...

[/quote]</p>

He probably thinks Keyshawn Johnson still plays for the Jets. </p>[/quote]

lol.

I have no problem with casual fans, what I have a problem with is fans who know little to nothing about their team but ALSO feel the need to comment about how good or bad something is based on some headline on yahoo news they saw real quick.

he was telling me how great Sanchez was before too...like honestly...how do you make statements like that when you have to know you don't know what you are talking about....he knows I go to games, he knows I'm a football nut...why does he want to make himself look like a fool?

[quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</P>

He probably thinks Keyshawn Johnson still plays for the Jets. </P>

[/quote]</P>

I drafted Curtis Martin in fantasy this year. my team came in last =(</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]The Venetian has a river that runs through it...with gondola's

like through the actual building...it's crazy...I can't wait to go again, I did a million things and there are at least 10 million things I didn't have time to do..and I was there for 4 days.
    [/quote]</P>

wow thats awesome.

I'm staying at Mandalay bay, and they have one of those underground tunnel aquarium things in it. And they also created a beach outside the hotel. Like, they made a mock ocean with a sandy beach, but it's just a monstrous wave pool lol. looks pretty awesome</P>

[/quote] Sounds perfect for leisure diving?[/quote]</P>

I gotta see how deep it is first =P
    Im sure they have multiple pools should I feel the need to satisfy my liesure diving itch lol

here's the Mandalay Bay Beach/Pool/Thingy</P>

[/quote]

By the way when you are out there definitely try to get to Center Cut for dinner it was amazing.
    [/quote]Holy cow---that is beautiful.[/quote]</P>

My wife tried to get me to take that ride at the Venetian when we were there many years ago.</P>

You literally have to have a vagina to even be allowed on it.</P>

So you say you rode on it or not Scrappy?</P>

BTW, Tebow to the Jets is absolutely awesome. The fun level just went up 1000% for NY football.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

A lot of Jets fans seem pissed. They should be.

[quote user="DavenIII"][
    I have no problem with casual fans, what I have a problem with is fans who know little to nothing about their team but ALSO feel the need to comment about how good or bad something is based on some headline on yahoo news they saw real quick.

he was telling me how great Sanchez was before too...like honestly...how do you make statements like that when you have to know you don't know what you are talking about....he knows I go to games, he knows I'm a football nut...why does he want to make himself look like a fool?
    [/quote]</P>

some people jsut want to spark conversation. lol
    maybe he just wants to prove hes a man! haha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread