+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]<u>Pappy is trolling for Tebow...
    </u>
    one of the few that thinks bringing him in with the **** the Jets have to deal wtih is a good move.
    [/quote] Without a doubt.
    [/quote]What preparation is their on a defensive side of the ball. When Tebow comes in-you know he has a 50% chance of completing a pass--soooo--unless there someone else capable of throwing the ball ---you load the box and stuff the jesus loving teebow.

Omg, this is for real. We actually have to discuss Teebow on the Jet's?

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Omg, this is for real. We actually have to discuss Teebow on the Jet's?[/quote]</P>

lol, at least it's football talk! lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I got big problems with a ****ing Koi Pond. The water looks like absolute nasy *** bright green pea soup. I've been running these filters on it and they are not getting it done. I'm thinking of going with a uv filtration sys, but then I have to match the pump. Alot of stuff to consider and I'm racing the clock, if those fish die, I'm going to be pissed. Anyone here have experience with fish and pumps and stuff?[/quote]

I used to work in a fish store a long long time ago, I took care of most of the freshwater tanks when I was there but I mean, it was mostly a bunch of 10-15gal tanks with one show tank like 200gal, I don't really have experience with ponds

I can point you in the right direction hopefully though, try this link.
    <a href="http://www.ponddoc.com/Store/WaterTreatment/Algae/AlgaeBusters.html">
    http://www.ponddoc.com/Store/WaterTreatment/Algae/AlgaeBusters.html</a>

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I got big problems with a ****ing Koi Pond. The water looks like absolute nasy *** bright green pea soup. I've been running these filters on it and they are not getting it done. I'm thinking of going with a uv filtration sys, but then I have to match the pump. Alot of stuff to consider and I'm racing the clock, if those fish die, I'm going to be pissed. Anyone here have experience with fish and pumps and stuff?[/quote]

nope. So sell em and get some cash money
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

New Orelans Saints Head Coach suspended for a year? Def coach-8 game suspension plus fines? WOW---So now Spags coming off of his head coach debacle and looking forward to going back to def co-ordinator will be the head coach? Anyone know how that's going to work out?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I got big problems with a ****ing Koi Pond. The water looks like absolute nasy *** bright green pea soup. I've been running these filters on it and they are not getting it done. I'm thinking of going with a uv filtration sys, but then I have to match the pump. Alot of stuff to consider and I'm racing the clock, if those fish die, I'm going to be pissed. Anyone here have experience with fish and pumps and stuff?[/quote]

nope. So sell em and get some cash money
    [/quote]</P>

lmao...i like your style</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I got big problems with a ****ing Koi Pond. The water looks like absolute nasy *** bright green pea soup. I've been running these filters on it and they are not getting it done. I'm thinking of going with a uv filtration sys, but then I have to match the pump. Alot of stuff to consider and I'm racing the clock, if those fish die, I'm going to be pissed. Anyone here have experience with fish and pumps and stuff?[/quote]

I used to work in a fish store a long long time ago, I took care of most of the freshwater tanks when I was there but I mean, it was mostly a bunch of 10-15gal tanks with one show tank like 200gal, I don't really have experience with ponds

<a href="http://www.ponddoc.com/Store/WaterTreatment/Algae/AlgaeBusters.html">
    http://www.ponddoc.com/Store/WaterTreatment/Algae/AlgaeBusters.html</a>
    [/quote]Thanks DEv. MMB-nah, I can't sell em. I know their cold blooded, but Im attached to the little ****ers!

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I got big problems with a ****ing Koi Pond. The water looks like absolute nasy *** bright green pea soup. I've been running these filters on it and they are not getting it done. I'm thinking of going with a uv filtration sys, but then I have to match the pump. Alot of stuff to consider and I'm racing the clock, if those fish die, I'm going to be pissed. Anyone here have experience with fish and pumps and stuff?[/quote]

<A href="http://www.ponddoc.com/Store/WaterTreatment/Algae/AlgaeBusters.html">
    http://www.ponddoc.com/Store/WaterTreatment/Algae/AlgaeBusters.html</A>
    [/quote]</P>

My neighbor has a beautiful Koi pond. Waterfalls etc..... I would feed them when they went on vacation. 15 beautiful fish. Some of them were huge. the storm in October damaged their electic fence and over the winter an animal got in there and killed all the fish. they were heartbroken. Me too. You'd be amazed how attached you can get...even to fish.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread