+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"]New Orelans Saints Head Coach suspended for a year? Def coach-8 game suspension plus fines? WOW---So now Spags coming off of his head coach debacle and looking forward to going back to def co-ordinator will be the head coach? Anyone know how that's going to work out?[/quote]</P>

i dont know, but this is all so ****ing ridiculous....ireally have no words.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I got big problems with a ****ing Koi Pond. The water looks like absolute nasy *** bright green pea soup. I've been running these filters on it and they are not getting it done. I'm thinking of going with a uv filtration sys, but then I have to match the pump. Alot of stuff to consider and I'm racing the clock, if those fish die, I'm going to be pissed. Anyone here have experience with fish and pumps and stuff?[/quote]

nope. So sell em and get some cash money
    [/quote]</P>

lmao...i like your style</P>[/quote]Ok, I'll admit that I did consider your neanderthal "sell option" in the beginning....and then like Moorehead...LT realized that he loves all of god's creatures.

I was out of my office for a few hours today and I come back to find out that....</P>

Tebow is a Jet</P>

Sean Payton is suspended FOR A YEAR</P>

And Ron Earhardt died.</P>

</P>

The first is awesome, the second is shocking and the third is sad.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]A lot of Jets fans seem pissed. They should be.
    [/quote]</p>

Tim Tebow being coached by the Anti-Christ. Judgement Day may be coming soon. At least we will be the last SB champs ever.</p>

</p>

Actually I think this is a good move by the Jets. They can have a 10 play or so package for Tebow. It makes their offense much more dynamic. It actually makes sense to me football-wise.</p>

Remember the Brad Smith effect on the Jets offense.</p>

[/quote]

I know you don't believe in this junk (neither do I as you know) but assuming we did...the only good reason I can see for bringing tebow is is because he's a good "Locker Room" guy....he could straighten out the team I guess? they were all fighting each other last year remember?
    [/quote]</p>

I'm telling you Daven this is a great move for the Jets. He's a much better version of Brad Smith and Smith was great for their offense. </p>

This instantly makes the Jets offense more dynamic.</p>

[/quote]I dont know. What are the Jets going to do? Draw up 10 wild cat plays per game for him? Sounds like a lot of confusion just to force a talented athlete into the mix. And when (its inevitable) Sanchez has a bad game, the Tebow chants will start, and it WILL divide the locker room. Im sure Holmes wants no part of the wild cat either. piece of crap.
    [/quote]</p>

Not Wildcat. Just unique packages that Tebow can run. The guy is a power running QB who offers a lot of confusion for defenses. Just look how tough it was for Pittsburgh (one of the best defenses in football) to adjust.</p>

Now put that in a package and bring it into the game at differnt times. All during a game where you have had to play a traditional offense. Thats a huge burden on defenses.</p>[/quote]Yes but that was with Tebow playing 60 mins. When he comes in, teams will know what to expect.

And lets not act like he put up 400 yards vs the steelers. Broncos offense had 8 total yards the first quarter.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I got big problems with a ****ing Koi Pond. The water looks like absolute nasy *** bright green pea soup. I've been running these filters on it and they are not getting it done. I'm thinking of going with a uv filtration sys, but then I have to match the pump. Alot of stuff to consider and I'm racing the clock, if those fish die, I'm going to be pissed. Anyone here have experience with fish and pumps and stuff?[/quote]

I used to work in a fish store a long long time ago, I took care of most of the freshwater tanks when I was there but I mean, it was mostly a bunch of 10-15gal tanks with one show tank like 200gal, I don't really have experience with ponds

I can point you in the right direction hopefully though, try this link.
    <a href="http://www.ponddoc.com/Store/WaterTreatment/Algae/AlgaeBusters.html">
    http://www.ponddoc.com/Store/WaterTreatment/Algae/AlgaeBusters.html</a>
    [/quote]</p>

My neighbor has a beautiful Koi pond. Waterfalls etc..... I would feed them when they went on vacation. 15 beautiful fish. Some of them were huge. the storm in October damaged their electic fence and over the winter an animal got in there and killed all the fish. they were heartbroken. Me too. You'd be amazed how attached you can get...even to fish.</p>[/quote]

I agree, growing up I had a tank with South American Cichlids, the fish live for 15-20 years if taken care of properly they become members of the family and they are somewhat intelligent they can be taught to do some tricks and the learn your routine.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I got big problems with a ****ing Koi Pond. The water looks like absolute nasy *** bright green pea soup. I've been running these filters on it and they are not getting it done. I'm thinking of going with a uv filtration sys, but then I have to match the pump. Alot of stuff to consider and I'm racing the clock, if those fish die, I'm going to be pissed. Anyone here have experience with fish and pumps and stuff?[/quote]

I used to work in a fish store a long long time ago, I took care of most of the freshwater tanks when I was there but I mean, it was mostly a bunch of 10-15gal tanks with one show tank like 200gal, I don't really have experience with ponds

I can point you in the right direction hopefully though, try this link.
    <A href="http://www.ponddoc.com/Store/WaterTreatment/Algae/AlgaeBusters.html">
    http://www.ponddoc.com/Store/WaterTreatment/Algae/AlgaeBusters.html</A>
    [/quote]</P>

My neighbor has a beautiful Koi pond.* Waterfalls etc.....* I would feed them when they went on vacation.* 15 beautiful fish.* Some of them were huge.* the storm in October damaged their electic fence and over the winter an animal got in there and killed all the fish.* they were heartbroken.* Me too.* You'd be amazed how attached you can get...even to fish.</P>[/quote]See, I know what you mean. Ok then--I want to make a decision on the filter/pumpt tonite. Can you ask him or put me in touch with him to see how he manages severe algae?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I got big problems with a ****ing Koi Pond. The water looks like absolute nasy *** bright green pea soup. I've been running these filters on it and they are not getting it done. I'm thinking of going with a uv filtration sys, but then I have to match the pump. Alot of stuff to consider and I'm racing the clock, if those fish die, I'm going to be pissed. Anyone here have experience with fish and pumps and stuff?[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lmao...i like your style</P>

[/quote]Ok, I'll admit that I did consider your neanderthal "sell option" in the beginning....and then like Moorehead...LT realized that he loves all of god's creatures.[/quote]</P>

Its a good day when you discover this about yourself.</P>

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

lmao...i like your style</P>

[/quote]Ok, I'll admit that I did consider your neanderthal "sell option" in the beginning....and then like Moorehead...LT realized that he loves all of god's creatures.[/quote]</P>

Koi fish are awesome, man! I agree. very cool.
    I think i just like mmb's attitude more so than the actual idea of selling them hahaha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]A lot of Jets fans seem pissed. They should be.
    [/quote]</P>

Tim Tebow being coached by the Anti-Christ. Judgement Day may be coming soon. At least we will be the last SB champs ever.</P>

</P>

Actually I think this is a good move by the Jets. They can have a 10 play or so package for Tebow. It makes their offense much more dynamic. It actually makes sense to me football-wise.</P>

Remember the Brad Smith effect on the Jets offense.</P>

[/quote]

I know you don't believe in this junk (neither do I as you know) but assuming we did...the only good reason I can see for bringing tebow is is because he's a good "Locker Room" guy....he could straighten out the team I guess? they were all fighting each other last year remember?
    [/quote]</P>

I'm telling you Daven this is a great move for the Jets. He's a much better version of Brad Smith and Smith was great for their offense. </P>

This instantly makes the Jets offense more dynamic.</P>

[/quote]I dont know. What are the Jets going to do? Draw up 10 wild cat plays per game for him? Sounds like a lot of confusion just to force a talented athlete into the mix. And when (its inevitable) Sanchez has a bad game, the Tebow chants will start, and it WILL divide the locker room. Im sure Holmes wants no part of the wild cat either. piece of crap.
    [/quote]</P>

Not Wildcat. Just unique packages that Tebow can run. The guy is a power running QB who offers a lot of confusion for defenses. Just look how tough it was for Pittsburgh (one of the best defenses in football) to adjust.</P>

Now put that in a package and bring it into the game at differnt times. All during a game where you have had to play a traditional offense. Thats a huge burden on defenses.</P>

[/quote]Yes but that was with Tebow playing 60 mins. When he comes in, teams will know what to expect.

And lets not act like he put up 400 yards vs the steelers. Broncos offense had 8 total yards the first quarter.
    [/quote]</P>

But thats my point. you can prepare for Tebow when its all you have to face, but when its a change of pace, its a lot tougher.</P>

The happiest guy in NY right now.....</P>

Eli Manning.</P>

+ Reply to Thread