+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Cool, now this is getting interesting. So then we can map it with telescopes and hubble, but the distances are so vast that we cannot actually transport humans there?[/quote]

oh god no, not yet we don't have any sort of propulsion that can do that, light years are ridiculously large, it's the amount of distance light travels in one year.

Proxima Centauri the closest star to our own, is still <font color="#ff0000">39,900,000,000,000</font> km away. (I looked that up )

I would take lifetimes to travel that far, but we've already "seen" a lot of the universe, the problem is what we see is actually the past...because you see the light...and the light takes thousands or even millions of years to reach us.
    [/quote]</p>

ugh, im so interested in this ****, but every time I watch information on it, I feel its well out of my threshold of understanding, and puts me to sleep lol</p>[/quote]

really? I find it easy to understand and find it entertaining they do a good job on discovery and the science channel with analogies to make understanding the concepts really simple.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="tonyt830"]

Morehead, I'm not into internet bullying or cyber muscles---LOL!! So I don't mean to ruffle feathers.</P>

</P>

I just have to accept the fact that me and some other posters will agree to disagree on the bounty subject.</P>

</P>

So no harm no foul?---Sorry Pizz and anyone else I ruffled! </P>

[/quote]</P>

I doubt you ruffled anyone's feathers. I'm just saying that no one here goes along with each others positions on anything. Unless of course they happen to feel the same way.</P>

We fight about everything. Your point about our 'click" makes no sense to me.</P>

[/quote]well thats just me, if I'm wrong I will admit it. So although Pizz did not see my apology, I did not mean to get so worked up over a topic that does not affect me directly.</P>

</P>

But its been a rough few months for me lately---don't want to get too personal, but I guess I have been a bit testy and short lately. So my apologies to the "not myself attitude"</P>

</P>

</P>
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="tonyt830"]fairweather fan BS in here and FB? what in the world are you smoking? I'm one of the more objective posters in here. yeah I get mad when the Giants mess up or make a boneheaded play---but you are way off base when it comes to fairweather.

</P>

And I did apologize to you in my next post after Morehead's. But since you say **** you to me, the feeling is mutual **** head! I guess I can stoop to elementary school level too!</P>

[/quote]</P>

I posted it while you wrote that. So it was bad timing.
    We can either agree to disagree and take it back, or call it day and be sworn enemies, lol...you choose. Although to be perfectly honest, I dont know if I have enough room for any other arch nemesis these days. So choose wisely!</P>

[/quote]pizz, we are Giants fans---and we will not always agree on all topics. So please accept my apology for the negative and hateful words.</P>

</P>

I don't have enough time to add enemies---LOL!!! So I choose the former!</P>
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

[quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="tonyt830"]fairweather fan BS in here and FB? what in the world are you smoking? I'm one of the more objective posters in here. yeah I get mad when the Giants mess up or make a boneheaded play---but you are way off base when it comes to fairweather.

</P>

And I did apologize to you in my next post after Morehead's. But since you say **** you to me, the feeling is mutual **** head! I guess I can stoop to elementary school level too!</P>

[/quote]</P>

We can either agree to disagree and take it back, or call it day and be sworn enemies, lol...you choose. Although to be perfectly honest, I dont know if I have enough room for any other arch nemesis these days. So choose wisely!</P>

[/quote]pizz, we are Giants fans---and we will not always agree on all topics. So please accept my apology for the negative and hateful words.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

At least you made it interesting in here for a while. They were talking about aliens for God's sake.</P>

</P>

And don't worry about Pizz. he's like "Mikey" in the Life cereal commercial.</P>

He hates everything.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="tonyt830"]fairweather fan BS in here and FB? what in the world are you smoking? I'm one of the more objective posters in here. yeah I get mad when the Giants mess up or make a boneheaded play---but you are way off base when it comes to fairweather.

</p>

And I did apologize to you in my next post after Morehead's. But since you say **** you to me, the feeling is mutual **** head! I guess I can stoop to elementary school level too!</p>

[/quote]</p>

We can either agree to disagree and take it back, or call it day and be sworn enemies, lol...you choose. Although to be perfectly honest, I dont know if I have enough room for any other arch nemesis these days. So choose wisely!</p>

[/quote]pizz, we are Giants fans---and we will not always agree on all topics. So please accept my apology for the negative and hateful words.</p>

</p>

I don't have enough time to add enemies---LOL!!! So I choose the former!</p>

[/quote]</p>

At least you made it interesting in here for a while. They were talking about aliens for God's sake.</p>[/quote]

Aliens are totally interesting, what you don't like Sci Fi? whats wrong with you!

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Cool, now this is getting interesting. So then we can map it with telescopes and hubble, but the distances are so vast that we cannot actually transport humans there?[/quote]

oh god no, not yet we don't have any sort of propulsion that can do that, light years are ridiculously large, it's the amount of distance light travels in one year.

Proxima Centauri the closest star to our own, is still <FONT color=#ff0000>39,900,000,000,000</FONT> km away. (I looked that up )

I would take lifetimes to travel that far, but we've already "seen" a lot of the universe, the problem is what we see is actually the past...because you see the light...and the light takes thousands or even millions of years to reach us.
    [/quote]</P>

ugh, im so interested in this ****, but every time I watch information on it, I feel its well out of my threshold of understanding, and puts me to sleep lol</P>

[/quote]

really? I find it easy to understand and find it entertaining they do a good job on discovery and the science channel with analogies to make understanding the concepts really simple.
    [/quote]</P>

hmmmm.....
    idk what science channel is, but i assume I have discovery. Are there specific shows you are referring to? I'd be willing to check them out if i find them on, though I dont watch much tv aside from sports.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="tonyt830"]fairweather fan BS in here and FB? what in the world are you smoking? I'm one of the more objective posters in here. yeah I get mad when the Giants mess up or make a boneheaded play---but you are way off base when it comes to fairweather.

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

At least you made it interesting in here for a while. They were talking about aliens for God's sake.</P>

[/quote]

Aliens are totally interesting, what you don't like Sci Fi? whats wrong with you!
    [/quote]</P>

I like Physics. I like examining the dynamics of the universe.</P>

Aliens? Not so much.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="tonyt830"]fairweather fan BS in here and FB? what in the world are you smoking? I'm one of the more objective posters in here. yeah I get mad when the Giants mess up or make a boneheaded play---but you are way off base when it comes to fairweather.

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I accept your apology and offer the same. Pleasure doing battle with you.
    Till next time.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Proxima Centauri the closest star to our own, is still <font color="#ff0000">39,900,000,000,000</font> km away. (I looked that up )

[/quote]</p>

ugh, im so interested in this ****, but every time I watch information on it, I feel its well out of my threshold of understanding, and puts me to sleep lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

hmmmm.....
    idk what science channel is, but i assume I have discovery. Are there specific shows you are referring to? I'd be willing to check them out if i find them on, though I dont watch much tv aside from sports.</p>[/quote]

Yeah, try Through The Wormhole on Discovery (you probably have the science channel too though) it's got the added benefit of being narrated by Morgan Freeman,

Curiosity is another one

How the universe works is another.

generally they play on both discovery and science channel randomly..I rarely watch tv but they seem to be on all the time.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Proxima Centauri the closest star to our own, is still <FONT color=#ff0000>39,900,000,000,000</FONT> km away. (I looked that up )

[/quote]</P>

ugh, im so interested in this ****, but every time I watch information on it, I feel its well out of my threshold of understanding, and puts me to sleep lol</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

hmmmm.....
    idk what science channel is, but i assume I have discovery. Are there specific shows you are referring to? I'd be willing to check them out if i find them on, though I dont watch much tv aside from sports.</P>

[/quote]

Yeah, try Through The Wormhole on Discovery (you probably have the science channel too though) it's got the added benefit of being narrated by Morgan Freeman.
    [/quote]</P>

Did you know that a wormhole is created when a black hole has so much mass that the fabric of the universe can no longer sustain it.</P>

Thats one theory.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread