+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="tonyt830"]fairweather fan BS in here and FB? what in the world are you smoking? I'm one of the more objective posters in here. yeah I get mad when the Giants mess up or make a boneheaded play---but you are way off base when it comes to fairweather.

</P>

And I did apologize to you in my next post after Morehead's. But since you say **** you to me, the feeling is mutual **** head! I guess I can stoop to elementary school level too!</P>

[/quote]</P>

I posted it while you wrote that. So it was bad timing.
    We can either agree to disagree and take it back, or call it day and be sworn enemies, lol...you choose. Although to be perfectly honest, I dont know if I have enough room for any other arch nemesis these days. So choose wisely!</P>

[/quote]pizz, we are Giants fans---and we will not always agree on all topics. So please accept my apology for the negative and hateful words.</P>

</P>

I don't have enough time to add enemies---LOL!!! So I choose the former!</P>

[/quote]</P>

At least you made it interesting in here for a while. They were talking about aliens for God's sake.</P>

[/quote]

Aliens are totally interesting, what you don't like Sci Fi? whats wrong with you!
    [/quote]I like Close Encounters of the third kind. </P>

</P>

But if this counts for anything, I did see a UFO once in New Jersey. I was sober and drug free. I was at my girl's house in Holmdel. her grandad had a few acres. We were sitting down by the pond at the farther end of the property.</P>

</P>

Her mom yelled from the house that my girl had a phone call. In the 5 minutes or so she was gone, I saw an oblong shaped object with a lot of white lights and moved unlike a helicopter or plane. I did not hear a propeller or jet engine of any sort.</P>

</P>

I was not scared, more in awe and kind of speechless. Some people believe me, some think I was high or crazy---LOL!!</P>
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

[quote user="JPizzack"]goign home...[/quote]later man! Hopefully we will not cross paths again---LOL!! I can be passionate about something, but yet get too overzealous at times.
    -Vince Lombardi

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="tonyt830"]fairweather fan BS in here and FB? what in the world are you smoking? I'm one of the more objective posters in here. yeah I get mad when the Giants mess up or make a boneheaded play---but you are way off base when it comes to fairweather.

</P>

And I did apologize to you in my next post after Morehead's. But since you say **** you to me, the feeling is mutual **** head! I guess I can stoop to elementary school level too!</P>

[/quote]</P>

We can either agree to disagree and take it back, or call it day and be sworn enemies, lol...you choose. Although to be perfectly honest, I dont know if I have enough room for any other arch nemesis these days. So choose wisely!</P>

[/quote]pizz, we are Giants fans---and we will not always agree on all topics. So please accept my apology for the negative and hateful words.</P>

</P>

I don't have enough time to add enemies---LOL!!! So I choose the former!</P>

[/quote]</P>

I accept your apology and offer the same. Pleasure doing battle with you.
    Till next time.</P>[/quote]no problem! [B]
    -Vince Lombardi

All-Pro

[quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="tonyt830"]fairweather fan BS in here and FB? what in the world are you smoking? I'm one of the more objective posters in here. yeah I get mad when the Giants mess up or make a boneheaded play---but you are way off base when it comes to fairweather.

</p>

And I did apologize to you in my next post after Morehead's. But since you say **** you to me, the feeling is mutual **** head! I guess I can stoop to elementary school level too!</p>

[/quote]</p>

We can either agree to disagree and take it back, or call it day and be sworn enemies, lol...you choose. Although to be perfectly honest, I dont know if I have enough room for any other arch nemesis these days. So choose wisely!</p>

[/quote]pizz, we are Giants fans---and we will not always agree on all topics. So please accept my apology for the negative and hateful words.</p>

</p>

I don't have enough time to add enemies---LOL!!! So I choose the former!</p>

[/quote]</p>

At least you made it interesting in here for a while. They were talking about aliens for God's sake.</p>

[/quote]

Aliens are totally interesting, what you don't like Sci Fi? whats wrong with you!
    [/quote]I like Close Encounters of the third kind. </p>

</p>

But if this counts for anything, I did see a UFO once in New Jersey. I was sober and drug free. I was at my girl's house in Holmdel. her grandad had a few acres. We were sitting down by the pond at the farther end of the property.</p>

</p>

Her mom yelled from the house that my girl had a phone call. In the 5 minutes or so she was gone, I saw an oblong shaped object with a lot of white lights and moved unlike a helicopter or plane. I did not hear a propeller or jet engine of any sort.</p>

</p>

I was not scared, more in awe and kind of speechless. Some people believe me, some think I was high or crazy---LOL!!</p>[/quote]

I believe you saw something, but it could have been anything, technically it "was" a UFO to you cause it was unidentifiable, but that doesn't mean it was alien in origin, I don't believe Aliens have come to visit us mostly because if they did we would know about it, if they could visit us their technology would be sooooo vastly superior to ours there is no way any government could keep it under wraps, **** they can't even keep the fact that Clinton got a BJ under wraps....but Aliens they can keep that down...come on stop it lol, and I seriously doubt that Aliens would travel millions of Lightyears just to pop into out atmosphere and check on how things are going...if they came all the way here they would show themselves.

[quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="tonyt830"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]If it's true that Shockey snitched then I'll finally dislike him...for the first time.
    [/quote]whether it was Shockey or some bench warmer, I'm glad someone opened their mouth and did the right thing.</p>

</p>

There is no place in professional sports for bounties and trying to injury key players for the opposing teams. To me it shows the lack of integrity, lack of confidence in your teammates and coaches to beat the opposition fair and square, andis thea cowardly way to play the sport.</p>

</p>

I have no problem with a hard hitting but clean game. Injuries are part of the game, yes, but offering incentives to have a player knocked out or carted off are 100% wrong.</p>

</p>

I'm glad the Saints, Payton, Vitt, Loomus, and Williams got the hammer dropped on them. </p>[/quote]

i disagree... unless it lead to cheap and illegal hits...

if they are rewarding a saftey for knocking a receiver out on a crossing pattern with a legal hit - i have no issue with it.

[/quote]Matt there is a difference with good, hard, clean hits and bounty shots. I mean injuries are part of the game, yes. But when a D coordinator comes out and offers money to players to take out the likes of Warner, Newton, Favre and Rodgers---that is plain wrong. To me that is saying that Williams feels his defense is not good enough to win fair and square vs the opposing teams?

You cannot compare todays NFL and the NFL from the 60's, 70's and 80's. Goddell is all about players health and safety. I have heard of players on certain teams rewarding each other for a hard hit etc. But except for Buddy Ryan, I never heard of a coach promoting it and getting caught.

And tell me Matt, God forbid Eli, Nicks, or Cruz was injured due to those bounties. You and some of these other posters would want blood!

I guess you are ok with all of these players like Dave Duerson suffering from depression and committing suicide from all of the brain injuries suffered in their careers?

If that is the case, you can petition Goddell and his committee to reinstate Payton, Williams, Vitt and Loomus ASAP. Don't forget to ask for the Saints to get their 2 picks back and have their 500K given back to them.[/quote]

define take out and define what a bounty shot is.

Im sorry, but every goal of every defense should be to take the QB out - legally. Now if the Saints were looking to play illegally thats different. But again, accidents do happen as well. You should be looking to PUNISH people on defense.

Speaking of Cruz vs the Saints, i dunno if u remember Nicks got LIT UP. LIT THE **** UP. It was a clean play, that dude got paid on it, and im fine with it. If you start late hitting (actual late hitting, not this Harrison hits McCoy type of late hit) or going low thats a different ball game as i've said.

TO say if anybody legally knocks Rodgers out of the game gets 5k, i'm fine with it. Know why? BECUASE THATS WHAT YOUR GOAL SHOULD BE WITHOUT THE MONEY AS WELL.

I didn't hear Giant fans have a problem with this last year when we were knocking out 7 QBs for the year. There is an unbalanced opinion about this.

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="tonyt830"]Matt there is a difference with good, hard, clean hits and bounty shots. I mean injuries are part of the game, yes. But when a D coordinator comes out and offers money to players to take out the likes of Warner, Newton, Favre and Rodgers---that is plain wrong. To me that is saying that Williams feels his defense is not good enough to win fair and square vs the opposing teams? You cannot compare todays NFL and the NFL from the 60's, 70's and 80's. Goddell is all about players health and safety. I have heard of players on certain teams rewarding each other for a hard hit etc. But except for Buddy Ryan, I never heard of a coach promoting it and getting caught. And tell me Matt, God forbid Eli, Nicks, or Cruz was injured due to those bounties. You and some of these other posters would want blood! I guess you are ok with all of these players like Dave Duerson suffering from depression and committing suicide from all of the brain injuries suffered in their careers? If that is the case, you can petition Goddell and his committee to reinstate Payton, Williams, Vitt and Loomus ASAP. Don't forget to ask for the Saints to get their 2 picks back and have their 500K given back to them.[/quote]</p>

If they had not gone with such a safety first attitude with all the rules changes these past few handfuls of years, you woudnt even care, so dont preach to us.
    The game where we played the Saints this year, Kenny Phillips nearly broke Jimmy Graham in half.
    A quarterEARLIER, Nickstook a PUNISHING hit from Abdul-Quddus while trying to haul in a pass, BOTH flagged....BOTH illegal hits.
    It happens. It's hard to say "we want blood" when we already saw the other side of it20 minuteslater.

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/saints...-illegal-hits/

NOW, here's the difference. KP knew it was illegal, and showed a little bit of remorse,immediately. The saints just didnt give a ****. But whatever, that's how it went down. We got our payback in the game, and we werent even IN the game....we were losing...

</p>[/quote]

go rewatch that hit on Nicks - it was clean

[quote user="JPizzack"]goign home...[/quote]</P>

Tony says he'll find you.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="tonyt830"]Oh Matt you changed your name to JPizzack? LOL!! Oh thats right, the click has to stick together.

</p>

You have your opinion, I have mine and I stand by myopinion100%. You apparently don't get it when it comes to what Goddell is trying to accomplish. The players health and safety comes first and foremost. Until the passed few years, we as fans did not hear of these problems/health issues that former players are now having. I did not even know all of the problems some of these former players were having in regards to concussions, until I read articles and watched on these documentaries.</p>

</p>

I sure hope you don't ever have someone from your family or a close friend have to go through what some of these players, current and former, have.</p>

</p>

I said that injuries are part of the game. But putting bounties on players from the opposing teams, is wrong and takes away from the integrity of the game.</p>

</p>

But apparently you and the rest of your click can't see passed authority and rules. Thats ok though---go root for the Saints and the players that took part in the bounty system, hippocrate!</p>

[/quote]</p>

Matt won't be on much anymore, and not to mention, it's hard to come in THEE thread, post something, and not have it questioned.
    I get your point, and respect your opinion. But you jsut said it yourself, you wouldn't have known about the issueshad it not been for the exposure during the process of the rule changes. Which just solidifies my point that you wouldnt have said anything about this 10 years ago. Shoot, you might have even encouraged the barbarianism aspect of the game.
    I don't really have much else to say on the subject, but in closing:
    If I could combine all the fairweather fan BS that youve posted between here and FB, I would need another thread entirely.
    I see that you just questioned my fanhood for no reason other than calling a punishment far too harsh, so **** you.</p>

[/quote]fairweather fan BS in here and FB? what in the world are you smoking? I'm one of the more objective posters in here. yeah I get mad when the Giants mess up or make a boneheaded play---but you are way off base when it comes to fairweather.</p>

</p>

And I did apologize to you in my next post after Morehead's. But since you say **** you to me, the feeling is mutual **** head! I guess I can stoop to elementary school level too!</p>[/quote]

what the hell man. no battle if im not around!!!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="tonyt830"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]If it's true that Shockey snitched then I'll finally dislike him...for the first time.
    [/quote]whether it was Shockey or some bench warmer, I'm glad someone opened their mouth and did the right thing.</P>

</P>

There is no place in professional sports for bounties and trying to injury key players for the opposing teams. To me it shows the lack of integrity, lack of confidence in your teammates and coaches to beat the opposition fair and square, andis thea cowardly way to play the sport.</P>

</P>

I have no problem with a hard hitting but clean game. Injuries are part of the game, yes, but offering incentives to have a player knocked out or carted off are 100% wrong.</P>

</P>

I'm glad the Saints, Payton, Vitt, Loomus, and Williams got the hammer dropped on them. </P>

[/quote]

i disagree... unless it lead to cheap and illegal hits...

if they are rewarding a saftey for knocking a receiver out on a crossing pattern with a legal hit - i have no issue with it.

[/quote]Matt there is a difference with good, hard, clean hits and bounty shots. I mean injuries are part of the game, yes. But when a D coordinator comes out and offers money to players to take out the likes of Warner, Newton, Favre and Rodgers---that is plain wrong. To me that is saying that Williams feels his defense is not good enough to win fair and square vs the opposing teams? You cannot compare todays NFL and the NFL from the 60's, 70's and 80's. Goddell is all about players health and safety. I have heard of players on certain teams rewarding each other for a hard hit etc. But except for Buddy Ryan, I never heard of a coach promoting it and getting caught. And tell me Matt, God forbid Eli, Nicks, or Cruz was injured due to those bounties. You and some of these other posters would want blood! I guess you are ok with all of these players like Dave Duerson suffering from depression and committing suicide from all of the brain injuries suffered in their careers? If that is the case, you can petition Goddell and his committee to reinstate Payton, Williams, Vitt and Loomus ASAP. Don't forget to ask for the Saints to get their 2 picks back and have their 500K given back to them.[/quote]

define take out and define what a bounty shot is.

Im sorry, <FONT size=5>but every goal of every defense should be to take the QB out</FONT> - legally. Now if the Saints were looking to play illegally thats different. But again, accidents do happen as well. You should be looking to PUNISH people on defense.

Speaking of Cruz vs the Saints, i dunno if u remember Nicks got LIT UP. LIT THE **** UP. It was a clean play, that dude got paid on it, and im fine with it. If you start late hitting (actual late hitting, not this Harrison hits McCoy type of late hit) or going low thats a different ball game as i've said.

TO say if anybody legally knocks Rodgers out of the game gets 5k, i'm fine with it. Know why? BECUASE THATS WHAT YOUR GOAL SHOULD BE WITHOUT THE MONEY AS WELL.

I didn't hear Giant fans have a problem with this last year when we were knocking out 7 QBs for the year. There is an unbalanced opinion about this.

[/quote]</P>

Matt...this is exactly what the NFL wants to put an end to.</P>

You may not like it, but that doesn't change the fact.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="tonyt830"]

Morehead, I'm not into internet bullying or cyber muscles---LOL!! So I don't mean to ruffle feathers.</p>

</p>

I just have to accept the fact that me and some other posters will agree to disagree on the bounty subject.</p>

</p>

So no harm no foul?---Sorry Pizz and anyone else I ruffled! </p>

[/quote]</p>

I doubt you ruffled anyone's feathers. I'm just saying that no one here goes along with each others positions on anything. Unless of course they happen to feel the same way.</p>

We fight about everything. Your point about our 'click" makes no sense to me.</p>

[/quote]well thats just me, if I'm wrong I will admit it. So although Pizz did not see my apology, I did not mean to get so worked up over a topic that does not affect me directly.</p>

</p>

But its been a rough few months for me lately---don't want to get too personal, but I guess I have been a bit testy and short lately. So my apologies to the "not myself attitude"</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

i still love you [{]

+ Reply to Thread