Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]</P>

i like your sig! who said that?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]

The people I know who tend to be more religious are usually more selfless, kind, giving and thoughtful. Generally they will do anything for you and ask nothing in return.</p>

They tend to be strong, honest and principled. they tend to be the kind of people you can lean on when you have troubles.</p>

They tend to have much stronger relationships and tend to raise kids who are respectful as well.</p>

Yeah.....they're all *******s.</p>
    [/quote]

Pappy, i've come to one conclusion about you. You really don't get out of ur comfort area much.

Im not saying it doesn't exist, but i can say I know more people who aren't like that that "put god first"
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

i like your sig! who said that?</p>[/quote]

somebody from Giants 101, its in roakys new article

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

The people I know who tend to be more religious are usually more selfless, kind, giving and thoughtful. Generally they will do anything for you and ask nothing in return.</p>

They tend to be strong, honest and principled. they tend to be the kind of people you can lean on when you have troubles.</p>

They tend to have much stronger relationships and tend to raise kids who are respectful as well.</p>

[/quote]

Pappy, i've come to one conclusion about you. You really don't get out of ur comfort area much.

Im not saying it doesn't exist, but i can say I know more people who aren't like that that "put god first"
    [/quote]

I agree with pappy on this MMB, I know a lot of religious people (all be it most Jewish) and you would have NO idea they were even Jewish, they don't push the agenda, they don't use it as a crutch, they don't think they are better people then those who are less religious...those thoughts I would imagine don't even enter their mind, they do what they do because they want to..not for some type of benefit....and if it wasn't for them eating kosher you'd probably never even know they were religious at all.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</p>

[/quote]

So, youre religious??</p>

[/quote]</p>

You guys all watch way too much TV. 99% of "religious people" are not religious "nuts".</p>

They are just good people who have faith.</p>[/quote]

no you just apparently have no experience with anything outside of your area of life. I can tell by some of the things you say about your politics as well. Your argument about health insuranc ewas "Everybody I know likes their insurance" and then you totally discounted Lando's health insurance issue and the **** thats going out by him just because by you its not a problem

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

The people I know who tend to be more religious are usually more selfless, kind, giving and thoughtful. Generally they will do anything for you and ask nothing in return.</P>

They tend to be strong, honest and principled. they tend to be the kind of people you can lean on when you have troubles.</P>

They tend to have much stronger relationships and tend to raise kids who are respectful as well.</P>

Yeah.....they're all *******s.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I have no idea what this means. What are you saying?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

i like your sig! who said that?</P>[/quote]Did they change the person who hires for Putnam County branches. There has been a severe dropoff in talent. It's almost gone the opposite direction...not good.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I agree with pappy on this MMB, I know a lot of religious people (all be it most Jewish) and you would have NO idea they were even Jewish, they don't push the agenda, they don't use it as a crutch, they don't think they are better people then those who are less religious...those thoughts I would imagine don't even enter their mind, they do what they do because they want to..not for some type of benefit....and if it wasn't for them eating kosher you'd probably never even know they were religious at all.
    [/quote]

its a culmination of things.

Whether its pushing their religion on people, playing the i'm superior card, or use it as a crutch to act in a negative way (for instance the topic of homosexuality).

As a straight dude (jokes later) that grew up in ball breaking jersey and who CONSTANTLY uses the term *** and homo (in a non sexual way), it annoys the piss out of me when I come across people against gay marriage. People manipulate what religion is suppose to mean too much.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

i like your sig! who said that?</P>

[/quote]Did they change the person who hires for Putnam County branches. There has been a severe dropoff in talent. It's almost gone the opposite direction...not good.[/quote]</P>

hahaha, idk man....i havent been there in about a year lol.
    I couldnt even tell you who works there!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I have no idea what this means. What are you saying?</p>[/quote]

like it seems your life right now is in a really good place but not to be insulting but it just seems like you don't have much experience with really different walks of life. Its one thing I was kind of lucky wtih in dealing with others was that i've gone to school with the ghetto and i've gone to school with the rich while living in what would of been considered a middle class town my whole life. And its not to be insulting, but you should put that comment on the same shelf as "i watch too much TV" to form my opinion of why I hate religion.

Religion makes people too many people think they are on pedestals to the other people or they use religion as an enabler to live their life a certain way - and I can't stand it.

+ Reply to Thread