+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Yea and if you said those things in front of homosexuals theyd press charges. Theyre just as bad as the religous freaks.
    [/quote]</p>

lol uhh...pretty sure you cant press charges for language, buddy.</p>

[/quote]

lol yea freedom of speech. I think he was just making a point
    [/quote]Its called a hate crime. Look at that Indian kid(forgot his name). Hes getting 10 years for "bullying" that "forced" a gay college student to jump off a bridge. Is that really fair? I believe he should get deported or some hard time, but 10 years??
    [/quote]</p>

I've mentioned that that case in particular is far from over. It's going to be a benchmark case for years to come regardless of the final outcome.
    It's not a hate crime to use words lol. It IS a hate crime if you use those words to fuel a hurtful outcome.

I dont really want to talk about that case. it's extremely controversial. lol</p>[/quote]More political correct bull****. Its poisoning this country.
    [/quote]That case is going to set all type of precedents. Everything becomes much more complicated when it involves homosexuals/lesbians....especially business, education, medical etc. I really don't get that either. Laws have been passed allowing same sex marriage, they receive the tax benefits of hetero married couples, adoption(deductions) The playing field has been equalized....so then why do they get an "extra card" to play when something doesn't go their way? They should no longer be allowed to cry discrimination. The hetero's are being discriminated against here.[/quote]

bullying isn't just about sexual preference though. There is a big push to stop bullying.

Whether you want to consider that case bullying or not is up for debate i guess, but I would consider it bullying.

[/quote]OK. Case can def be made that in this situation, Bullying is the primary violation, but the undertone of the fact that it was a homosexual performing homosexual acts that were being captured via video complicates things. At least for the jury. How can anyone be sure that the jury was able to rule completely objectively on "bullying" without being influenced by the homosexual connection. Whether the emotion that was evoked from the jury be, pity, disgrace, etc. The objectivity to make a verdict decision based on the sole fact has been comprimised and emotion could very easily enter a jurors mind.

B's right, they won't be happy till we are all homos...lol

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Yea and if you said those things in front of homosexuals theyd press charges. Theyre just as bad as the religous freaks.
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]Its called a hate crime. Look at that Indian kid(forgot his name). Hes getting 10 years for "bullying" that "forced" a gay college student to jump off a bridge. Is that really fair? I believe he should get deported or some hard time, but 10 years??
    [/quote]</p>

I've mentioned that that case in particular is far from over. It's going to be a benchmark case for years to come regardless of the final outcome.
    It's not a hate crime to use words lol. It IS a hate crime if you use those words to fuel a hurtful outcome.

I dont really want to talk about that case. it's extremely controversial. lol</p>[/quote]More political correct bull****. Its poisoning this country.
    [/quote]That case is going to set all type of precedents. Everything becomes much more complicated when it involves homosexuals/lesbians....especially business, education, medical etc. I really don't get that either. Laws have been passed allowing same sex marriage, they receive the tax benefits of hetero married couples, adoption(deductions) The playing field has been equalized....so then why do they get an "extra card" to play when something doesn't go their way? They should no longer be allowed to cry discrimination. The hetero's are being discriminated against here.[/quote]

bullying isn't just about sexual preference though. There is a big push to stop bullying.

Whether you want to consider that case bullying or not is up for debate i guess, but I would consider it bullying.

[/quote]OK. Case can def be made that in this situation, Bullying is the primary violation, but the undertone of the fact that it was a homosexual performing homosexual acts that were being captured via video complicates things. At least for the jury. How can anyone be sure that the jury was able to rule completely objectively on "bullying" without being influenced by the homosexual connection. Whether the emotion that was evoked from the jury be, pity, disgrace, etc. The objectivity to make a verdict decision based on the sole fact has been comprimised and emotion could very easily enter a jurors mind.

B's right, they won't be happy till we are all homos...lol[/quote]oh--and just so you know, one of my best friends preferences are not similar in hetero nature as mine. He's a true friend that I can always count on. I just have an issue with people being able to (like pizz said) play a race, gender, age card to create an unfair advantage when needed.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

uhm, yea that was for videoing the kid having sex and streaming it live...

little bit different than calling somebody a homo lol
    [/quote]i was just making an example. you can still get in trouble directing it towards a homosexual depending on where you live.
    [/quote]</p>

dude....i literally have no idea what you are talking about. In what areas can you be arrested for using words that dont involve "there's a bomb on this plane"???</p>[/quote]some places you can be arrested for calling homosexuals ***s and whatnot. My point was that homosexuals are as much in your face about their views as Christians and other religious wackos. Look how many laws are being changed to suite their way of life. I dont think we should be changing any laws for one sect of people, no matter who they are.

[quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]That case is going to set all type of precedents. Everything becomes much more complicated when it involves homosexuals/lesbians....especially business, education, medical etc. I really don't get that either. Laws have been passed allowing same sex marriage, they receive the tax benefits of hetero married couples, adoption(deductions) The playing field has been equalized....so then why do they get an "extra card" to play when something doesn't go their way? They should no longer be allowed to cry discrimination. The hetero's are being discriminated against here.[/quote]Well Lt they are not going to be happy till we are all homosexualslesbians ! [/quote]

llol and lets get real about it - everybody loves lesbians

&lt;--- specially this guy
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

B's right, they won't be happy till we are all homos...lol[/quote]oh--and just so you know, one of my best friends preferences are not similar in hetero nature as mine. He's a true friend that I can always count on. I just have an issue with people being able to (like pizz said) play a race, gender, age card to create an unfair advantage when needed.[/quote]

lol i think we could all agree with that

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

uhm, yea that was for videoing the kid having sex and streaming it live...

little bit different than calling somebody a homo lol
    [/quote]i was just making an example. you can still get in trouble directing it towards a homosexual depending on where you live.
    [/quote]</p>

dude....i literally have no idea what you are talking about. In what areas can you be arrested for using words that dont involve "there's a bomb on this plane"???</p>[/quote]some places you can be arrested for calling homosexuals ***s and whatnot. My point was that homosexuals are as much in your face about their views as Christians and other religious wackos. Look how many laws are being changed to suite their way of life. I dont think we should be changing any laws for one sect of people, no matter who they are.
    [/quote]

first off - ucan't just be arrested for saying the word ***got. Your completely wrong. ****, i mean there are anti-gay protests ALL THE TIME everywhere. Those people do not get arrested.

If u call somebody a homo and hit them, THEN you could be arrested for hate crime instead of simple assault.

And there is a MAJOR difference in gays "being in your face", which i would say is an offbase description of the gay movement, vs religion being in your face. Point is that Gays are fighting for their rights to live the way they choose, religion already has those rights.

I don't see gay people out there trying to convert people to making straight people gay - well ya know not in the MOVEMENT stance. I know i've tried to talk some lesbos into being straight for a night.

But in the situation u mentioned before about the use of the word *** and homo, which gays are trying to say needs to stop - i disagree with. I mean i get their point, but as the times have changed and most americans are accepting of their ways of life, they need to realize times have changed and those words have taken on different meanings.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]That case is going to set all type of precedents. Everything becomes much more complicated when it involves homosexuals/lesbians....especially business, education, medical etc. I really don't get that either. Laws have been passed allowing same sex marriage, they receive the tax benefits of hetero married couples, adoption(deductions) The playing field has been equalized....so then why do they get an "extra card" to play when something doesn't go their way? They should no longer be allowed to cry discrimination. The hetero's are being discriminated against here.[/quote]Well Lt they are not going to be happy till we are all homosexuals*lesbians ! [/quote]

<--- specially this guy
    [/quote]oh yeah--all they need is some meat in the middle of their lesbie sandwich.

[quote user="dezzzR"]some places you can be arrested for calling homosexuals ***s and whatnot. My point was that homosexuals are as much in your face about their views as Christians and other religious wackos. Look how many laws are being changed to suite their way of life. I dont think we should be changing any laws for one sect of people, no matter who they are.
    [/quote]</P>

lol, you lost me bro, sorry.
    well things have the be changed in order for people to all have the same advantages, rights...thats all I see as being done.
    What other laws are you saying are being changed for them? marriage? so...insurance for married couples? so...?
    I dont get what youre saying.

I gotta be honest dezz.....in regards to that case, the outcome would have probably been the same had the kid not been gay. like matt said....there's a HUGE push on punishing "bullies"....that's pretty much what happened here regardless of sexual preference. I really dont think it would have mattered. People would still have had sympathy for the situation, if notMKORE sothan they do currently.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]That case is going to set all type of precedents. Everything becomes much more complicated when it involves homosexuals/lesbians....especially business, education, medical etc. I really don't get that either. Laws have been passed allowing same sex marriage, they receive the tax benefits of hetero married couples, adoption(deductions) The playing field has been equalized....so then why do they get an "extra card" to play when something doesn't go their way? They should no longer be allowed to cry discrimination. The hetero's are being discriminated against here.[/quote]Well Lt they are not going to be happy till we are all homosexuals*lesbians ! [/quote]

<--- specially this guy
    [/quote]oh yeah--all they need is some meat in the middle of their lesbie sandwich.[/quote]However, the average lesbian is no where near what the lesbians look like on cinemax. The avg dike is masculine, hard, nasty, etc. I'd pass on that. I think what we would prefer getting involved in would be bi chicks.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]That case is going to set all type of precedents. Everything becomes much more complicated when it involves homosexuals/lesbians....especially business, education, medical etc. I really don't get that either. Laws have been passed allowing same sex marriage, they receive the tax benefits of hetero married couples, adoption(deductions) The playing field has been equalized....so then why do they get an "extra card" to play when something doesn't go their way? They should no longer be allowed to cry discrimination. The hetero's are being discriminated against here.[/quote]Well Lt they are not going to be happy till we are all homosexualslesbians ! [/quote]

&lt;--- specially this guy
    [/quote]oh yeah--all they need is some meat in the middle of their lesbie sandwich.[/quote]However, the average lesbian is no where near what the lesbians look like on cinemax. The avg dike is masculine, hard, nasty, etc. I'd pass on that. I think what we would prefer getting involved in would be bi chicks.[/quote]

stop ruining my image. ALL LESBIANS ARE SKINEMAX HOES

+ Reply to Thread