+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

I don't know why I'm laughing, it's not funny.
    <div style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><span style="COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 36pt">Message to you from a young
    Democrat</span>
    </div>

<span style="COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 10pt"></span><span style="color: black; font-size: 10pt;">[img]cid:X.MA1.1332952137@aol.com[/img](pic of cute little girl giving the double middle finger to the camera)

</span>
    <table style="WIDTH: 100%; FONT-FAMILY: 'times new roman', 'new york', times, serif; FONT-SIZE: 12pt" class="MsoNormalTable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 1.5pt; PADDING-LEFT: 1.5pt; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-RIGHT: 1.5pt; PADDING-TOP: 1.5pt" width="100%">
    <div>
    <div id="IncrediOriginalFontSize">
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <table class="MsoNormalTable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" valign="top">
    <div>
    <div>
    <table class="MsoNormalTable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" valign="top">
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div><div>
    <div style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><span style="COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 18pt">"Momma said quit checkin' yo' messages and
    get yo white *** back to work so she don't have
    to."</span>
    </div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></td></tr></tbody></table></div></div></td></tr></tbody></table></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div>
    <div>
    <div class="MsoNormal"><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 'sans-serif'"></span></div></div></div></div></td></tr>
    <tr>
    <td style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 1.5pt; PADDING-LEFT: 1.5pt; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-RIGHT: 1.5pt; PADDING-TOP: 1.5pt" id="INCREDIFOOTER" width="100%">
    <table style="WIDTH: 100%" class="MsoNormalTable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width="100%">
    </td>
    <td style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" id="INCREDISOUND" valign="bottom">
    </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
    <div class="MsoNormal"><font class="Apple-style-span" face="sans-serif">
    </font></div>

[quote user="DavenIII"]Obama singing Sexy and I know it by LMFAO
    [/quote]You love Obama, just admit it and move on. It will make life that much easier
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

PALM BEACH, Fla.—NFL owners voted Wednesday to change regular-season overtime rules.

As a result, regular season and postseason overtime rules will be the same, starting with the 2012 season.

In overtime, a team that receives the opening kick cannot win the game with a field goal on its first possession. On the first possession, only a touchdown or safety will end the game.

If a team kicks a field goal on the opening possession, the opposing team will receive the ball and can win the game with a touchdown, or extend the game with a field.

If the opposing team fails to score, the team that kicked the field goal wins the game.

Once both teams have had one possession, sudden death rules apply, and the next score of any kind wins.

League executives and coaches believe the overtime rule change will lessen the importance of winning the overtime coin toss.

Also on Wednesday, NFL owners:

— Gave the replay official permission to review turnovers just as he reviews all scoring plays. However, the owners rejected the proposal to remove replays from the responsibilities of on-field referees.

— Mandated that a team will lose a down for illegally kicking a loose ball.

— Made too many men on the field a dead ball foul.

— Decided a player receiving a crack-back block is considered a defenseless player and will result in a 15-yard penalty.

Several matters were tabled until the league's spring meetings in May, including:

— Moving the trade deadline from Week 6 to Week 8.

— Increasing the offseason and training camp roster from 80 to 90.

— Allowing a player who was placed on injured reserve early in the season to return after at least an eight-week absence.

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...#ixzz1qW9mTNVZ

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...#ixzz1qW9c7Bpz

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...#ixzz1qW9TsQUD

[quote user="lttaylor56"]What up tards! Today is a great day!

[/quote]horse ****. empeg is the real deal.

"sucka mah d while i **** that ***, heyy"

This trayvon martin case is being beaten to death....

morning, *******s.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"]This trayvon martin case is being beaten to death....
    [/quote]Rightfully so, he was an unarmed kid who was shot to death, have you listened to to details of what went down??? Its DISGUSTING!!!!

Cmon Dezz I expected better from you
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]This trayvon martin case is being beaten to death....
    [/quote]Rightfully so, he was an unarmed kid who was shot to death, have you listened to to details of what went down??? Its DISGUSTING!!!!

[/quote]</P>

the whole new "eye witness information" about how the kid ran after him, beat him, etc....yet there are no wounds or bruises found on Zimmerman

Unfortunately, Florida's laws are bull**** and allow you to shoot to kill when you fear your life is threatened.
    I also dont understand why he hasnt been arrested. Arrest now...figure it out later. Regardless of self defense or not, he killed a man. you cant just let a guy walk around while you try to sort things out. </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]This trayvon martin case is being beaten to death....

[/quote]Yes I herd, but what I find just as disgusting are the people trying to exploit the situation. I also have a hard time believing the public outrage would be the same if the Trayvon was white. This type of stuff just incites more racism imo.

Its a double standard and I cant stand it. Where was the outcry when this happened??
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders...stopher_Newsom

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]What up tards! Today is a great day!

[/quote]horse ****. empeg is the real deal.

[/quote]

lmao

That's exactly what I was thinking when I posted that. hahah

+ Reply to Thread