+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]This trayvon martin case is being beaten to death....
    [/quote]Rightfully so, he was an unarmed kid who was shot to death, have you listened to to details of what went down??? Its DISGUSTING!!!!

Cmon Dezz I expected better from you
    [/quote]</p>

No one knows what actually happened. However, it would seem from what we do know that this was a serious misdeed by Zimmerman.</p>

But to say that we know exactly what happened and then to characterize it accordingly, is tremendously misguided.</p>

Remember what they all said about the Duke "rape" case. Which turned out to be complete bull****.</p>[/quote]Yea, we have trials, attorneys, and investigators that attempt to prove what is the truth and what isnt. Its innocent until proven guilty, but just because you're arrested doesnt mean you're guilty.

And nobody said they knew 'exactly' what went down, but we ALL know the details of what happened. Zimmerman saw a black kid in his development, called the cops they said to stay put, he decided to take it in his own hands and murdered an unarmed teenager, then when the cops arrived and he was holding a figurative 'smoking gun' they told him to go home

Florida is ****ED!!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]This trayvon martin case is being beaten to death....
    [/quote]Rightfully so, he was an unarmed kid who was shot to death, have you listened to to details of what went down??? Its DISGUSTING!!!!

[/quote]</p>

the whole new "eye witness information" about how the kid ran after him, beat him, etc....yet there are no wounds or bruises found on Zimmerman

Unfortunately, Florida's laws are bull**** and allow you to shoot to kill when you fear your life is threatened.
    I also dont understand why he hasnt been arrested. Arrest now...figure it out later. Regardless of self defense or not, he killed a man. you cant just let a guy walk around while you try to sort things out. </p>[/quote]Exactly!!!![/quote]

first off, I agree with the Florida law that allows you to shoot to kill when you fear for your life, I don't see how that's a bull**** law, if you fear for your life shouldn't you be able to protect yourself? shooting someone in the leg is actually hard you know, it's not so simple...plus if they also have a gun then it's not going to do you much good.

secondly, what happened to innocent until proven guilty, why would we arrest him now and figure it out later? that goes against everything our legal system stands for.

I hate that you guys all jump into these emotional responses...it's whats wrong with people nowadays, you can't change the way a system works every time you don't like something someone did, you have to follow due process...otherwise why even have laws in the first place.

If Zimmerman is guilty then I hope he is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, but until he's proven guilty I want him to be given a fair trial and I want all rules to be followed...I don't want him being treated differently just because his case made big news.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]This trayvon martin case is being beaten to death....

[/quote]Yes I herd, but what I find just as disgusting are the people trying to exploit the situation. I also have a hard time believing the public outrage would be the same if the Trayvon was white. This type of stuff just incites more racism imo.

Its a double standard and I cant stand it. Where was the outcry when this happened??
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders...stopher_Newsom
    [/quote]So because the news was ignorant about another story you're gonna give a cold shoulder to the Trayvon Martin case??? Sorry man, but thats painfully idiotic

This stuff incites more racism because of horribly misguided views like yours

And whos 'exploiting' the situation, is there a secret group of 'black liberals' that are making money off of this or something that only Rush Limbaugh knows about???

An unarmed CHILD got murdered because he was wearing a hoodie and in the wrong place at the wrong time (even though it was his fathers development)
    [/quote]</P>

Who's exploiting it?</P>

How about Al Sharpton and the entire MSNBC network? Are you serious. This has gotten more coverage than the Healthcare case in the Supreme Court.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

Oh, and absoulutely the media twists it whatever way they see fit.
    Did you guys notice the pictures they used at first? Trayvon, looking like a normal respectable kid....Zimmerman looking like he's in a prison photo, kinda scary looking.

Then 2 nights ago, im watching tv, same news station, and they show a photo of Zimmerman wearing dress clothes, big smile on his face, and then show THEE MOST ridiculous picture of Trayvon, wearing a grill, this time it'shim looking kinda thuggish.
    wow guys....way to stay consistent
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]I have alot of friends with carry permits. None have ever had to use it. But i remember years ago, when my buddy got his permit that year, there was a fight about to break out at our bar, he took his gun, gave it to his fiancee, put it in her bag, told her to go to the bathroom, and then we went out to take care of business. lol
    I just dont really understand alot of it...why was this guy using a gun on neighborhood watch anyway?! his job is to "observe and report", not take matters into his own hands. /facepalm[/quote]I have a gun too but i dont carry it around like a damned redneck afraid that 'Obama is gonna go gun control crazy'. Its for home protection, not street protection, or protection of my yard, its for someone that attempts to harm me and my family. Simply put if you break in the last thing you're gonna hear is my shotgun ****ing, but if you're menacing out in the street Im not pulling out the bop gun, thats what cops are for.

Even if you're on neighborhood watch, there are PLENTY of other weapons to use other than a gun
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]This trayvon martin case is being beaten to death....

[/quote]Yes I herd, but what I find just as disgusting are the people trying to exploit the situation. I also have a hard time believing the public outrage would be the same if the Trayvon was white. This type of stuff just incites more racism imo.

Its a double standard and I cant stand it. Where was the outcry when this happened??
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders...stopher_Newsom
    [/quote]<u>So because the news was ignorant about another story you're gonna give a cold shoulder to the Trayvon Martin case???</u> Sorry man, but thats painfully idiotic

This stuff incites more racism because of horribly misguided views like yours

And whos 'exploiting' the situation, is there a secret group of 'black liberals' that are making money off of this or something that only Rush Limbaugh knows about???

An unarmed CHILD got murdered because he was wearing a hoodie and in the wrong place at the wrong time (even though it was his fathers development)
    [/quote]Youre making accusations. Im not turning a cold shoulder. I said the double standard is bull****, would you agree?
    Do you think The Heat would wear hoodies if the kid was white, or any other african american wearing a hoodie for that matter? The racists Al sharpton, Jessie, Spike Lee, Bobby Rush ( a former black panther) all seeking media attention. Its as clear as day my friend.

[quote user="DavenIII"]
    first off, I agree with the Florida law that allows you to shoot to kill when you fear for your life, I don't see how that's a bull**** law, if you fear for your life shouldn't you be able to protect yourself? shooting someone in the leg is actually hard you know, it's not so simple...plus if they also have a gun then it's not going to do you much good.

secondly, what happened to innocent until proven guilty, why would we arrest him now and figure it out later? that goes against everything our legal system stands for.

I hate that you guys all jump into these emotional responses...it's whats wrong with people nowadays, you can't change the way a system works every time you don't like something someone did, you have to follow due process...otherwise why even have laws in the first place.

If Zimmerman is guilty then I hope he is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, but until he's proven guilty I want him to be given a fair trial and I want all rules to be followed...I don't want him being treated differently just because his case made big news.
    [/quote]</P>

Being arrested doesnt mean youre guilty. Zimmerman is the only suspect...and witnesses know he was the only one there. So, youre saying this shouldnt even be a case? we jsut assume this is self defense? Even if he goes to trial, it doesnt mean he's guilty. But there needs to be SOMETHING done.

I'm just saying....if there was a killing on my block, and i was at the scene, even if ppl said i was attacked and acted in self defense, i would still be arrested until the investigation was over, or until their was a hearing to set bail.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

the whole new "eye witness information" about how the kid ran after him, beat him, etc....yet there are no wounds or bruises found on Zimmerman

Unfortunately, Florida's laws are bull**** and allow you to shoot to kill when you fear your life is threatened.
    I also dont understand why he hasnt been arrested. Arrest now...figure it out later. Regardless of self defense or not, he killed a man. you cant just let a guy walk around while you try to sort things out. </p>[/quote]Exactly!!!![/quote]

[/quote]Innocent til proven guilty applies ONLY to trials, not to arrests

And you really agree with Florida's law!?!?! Well I think you're threatening my way of life, does that mean that I can drive upstate and murder you???

So far Zimmerman cant get a fair trial, cause you cant go to trial for a crime unless you're arrested and according to you he shouldnt be arrested and in turn he shouldnt go to trial for a crime he obviously comitted??

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]I have alot of friends with carry permits. None have ever had to use it. But i remember years ago, when my buddy got his permit that year, there was a fight about to break out at our bar, he took his gun, gave it to his fiancee, put it in her bag, told her to go to the bathroom, and then we went out to take care of business. lol
    I just dont really understand alot of it...why was this guy using a gun on neighborhood watch anyway?! his job is to "observe and report", not take matters into his own hands. /facepalm[/quote]I have a gun too but i dont carry it around like a damned redneck afraid that 'Obama is gonna go gun control crazy'. Its for home protection, not street protection, or protection of my yard, its for someone that attempts to harm me and my family. Simply put if you break in the last thing you're gonna hear is my shotgun ****ing, but if you're menacing out in the street Im not pulling out the bop gun, thats what cops are for.

Even if you're on neighborhood watch, there are PLENTY of other weapons to use other than a gun
    [/quote]</P>

Based on what we all "think" we know, this guy seems like a complete scumbag and will probably spend a long time in jail.</P>

BUT</P>

We don't know a lot about it yet. it could very well be different than we think. Thats why jumping the gun is a huge mistake.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

I also dont understand why he hasnt been arrested. Arrest now...figure it out later. Regardless of self defense or not, he killed a man. you cant just let a guy walk around while you try to sort things out. </P>

[/quote]Exactly!!!![/quote]

[/quote]Innocent til proven guilty applies ONLY to trials, not to arrests

And you really agree with Florida's law!?!?! Well I think you're threatening my way of life, does that mean that I can drive upstate and murder you???

So far Zimmerman cant get a fair trial, cause you cant go to trial for a crime unless you're arrested and according to you he shouldnt be arrested and in turn he shouldnt go to trial for a crime he obviously comitted??
    [/quote]</P>

You are right Kase. But they have convicted this guy already in the court of public opinion.</P>

It seems that you have as well.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread