+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Chris Snee believes the New York Giants starting RT in 2012 will be David Diehl </span></h6>

</p>

</p>

</p>

[quote user="dezzzR"]A bunch of Trayvon "supporters" also robbed a Walgreens
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0VjoFNgxBI
    [/quote]</P>

lol so? those people are idiots.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

How do you guys feel about drafting Mike Adams, the tackle from OSU if he falls to us?
    I also like Orson Charles, the TE from UGA.
    That's not a biased pick, its just that he is one of the best TE available.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

lol so? those people are idiots.</p>[/quote]Exactly my point!! People are using this situation for their own personal benefits. Again if Tray was white, would a bunch of african americans storm a walgreens?? NO. Would the Miami Heat wear hoodies, NO. Would Rush get on the House floor wearing a hoodie? NO. Would Jessie, Al, Spike Lee be involved? NO. Even the Ex leader or whatever of the NAACP said they were just doing it for publicity. Its a double standard.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]Exactly my point!! People are using this situation for their own personal benefits. Again if Tray was white, would a bunch of african americans storm a walgreens?? NO. Would the Miami Heat wear hoodies, NO. Would Rush get on the House floor wearing a hoodie? NO. Would Jessie, Al, Spike Lee be involved? NO. Even the Ex leader or whatever of the NAACP said they were just doing it for publicity. Its a double standard.
    [/quote]</P>

benefit? lol, that doesnt make any sense.....stupid people are stupid regardless of what cause they decide they want to stand for.
    Do you honestly think that those are the kind of people who wouldnt rob a walgreens anyway? ***** you crazy. who gives a ****. **** those people.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]How do you guys feel about drafting Mike Adams, the tackle from OSU if he falls to us?
    That's not a biased pick, its just that he is one of the best TE available.[/quote]I dont think well go tightend early. hopefully a o lineman, I would like a big corner too.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

lol so? those people are idiots.</p>

[/quote]Exactly my point!! People are using this situation for their own personal benefits. Again if Tray was white, would a bunch of african americans storm a walgreens?? NO. Would the Miami Heat wear hoodies, NO. Would Rush get on the House floor wearing a hoodie? NO. Would Jessie, Al, Spike Lee be involved? NO. Even the Ex leader or whatever of the NAACP said they were just doing it for publicity. Its a double standard.
    [/quote]</p>

benefit? lol, that doesnt make any sense.....stupid people are stupid regardless of what cause they decide they want to stand for.
    <u>Do you honestly think that those are the kind of people who wouldnt rob a walgreens anyway? </u>***** you crazy. who gives a ****. **** those people.</p>[/quote]What exactly are you implying pizz???[] hahaha
    Regardless, now they all have an excuse.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]How do you guys feel about drafting Mike Adams, the tackle from OSU if he falls to us?
    That's not a biased pick, its just that he is one of the best TE available.[/quote]I dont think well go tightend early. hopefully a o lineman, I would like a big corner too.
    [/quote]</P>

if we go OL, there are 2 guards who are awesome, but will likely go earlier than we can draft.
    David DeCastro, Stanford
    Cordy Glenn, UGA</P>

There's a handful ofOTs who could go first roundalso</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

<U>Do you honestly think that those are the kind of people who wouldnt rob a walgreens anyway? </U>***** you crazy. who gives a ****. **** those people.</P>

[/quote]What exactly are you implying pizz???[] hahaha
    Regardless, now they all have an excuse.
    [/quote]</P>

nothing....
    why is it an excuse?!?!
    dude.....either your the kind of person who would rob a store...or youre not....there's no fine line of ppl waiting for a reason that they somehow think justifies robbing one &gt;.&lt;</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

There's 1 mock that has us drafting the RB from Virginia Tech in the first round....yea i dont see that happening lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread