+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]This trayvon martin case is being beaten to death....
    [/quote]Rightfully so, he was an unarmed kid who was shot to death, have you listened to to details of what went down??? Its DISGUSTING!!!!

Cmon Dezz I expected better from you
    [/quote]Yes I herd, but what I find just as disgusting are the people trying to exploit the situation. I also have a hard time believing the public outrage would be the same if the Trayvon was white. This type of stuff just incites more racism imo.

Its a double standard and I cant stand it. Where was the outcry when this happened??
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders...stopher_Newsom
    [/quote]<U>So because the news was ignorant about another story you're gonna give a cold shoulder to the Trayvon Martin case???</U>* Sorry man, but thats painfully idiotic

This stuff incites more racism because of horribly misguided views like yours

And whos 'exploiting' the situation, is there a secret group of 'black liberals' that are making money off of this or something that only Rush Limbaugh knows about???

An unarmed CHILD got murdered because he was wearing a hoodie and in the wrong place at the wrong time (even though it was his fathers development)
    [/quote]Youre making accusations. Im not turning a cold shoulder. I said the double standard is bull****, would you agree?
    Do you think The Heat would wear hoodies if the kid was white, or any other african american* wearing a hoodie for that matter? The racists Al sharpton, Jessie, Spike Lee, Bobby Rush ( a former black panther)* all seeking media attention. Its as clear as day my friend.

[/quote]Double standard in ANY case are BS

I dont know if they would do that if Travyon Martin was white, neither do you.* And what if they DID do the same if it was a white kid, big f'n deal.* Its more about humanity but the pundits want to break it down to race to divide everybody about the case

Al Sharpton is a clown, I disagree with you on your views of Jesse, Spike Lee and Bobby Rush (who was a black panther, but made a great point)

You call it media seeking, I call it keeping a horrible issue in the limelight so people dont forget about it
    [/quote]</P>

And how about the Black panther party announcing that 'if you kill one of ours, we kill one of yours", with NO condemnation from any of your friends from the left.* the people who are wooping up all this emotion.* You mention the idiot on the floor of the House.* How on earth can anyone ever get a fair trial if this kind of **** happens.</P>

[/quote]Link please??

You know I dont believe any of your conservative fear mongering unless I hear it 1st hand or get a hard link for it

What about all of your buddies on the right that are pretending that this didnt happen all so they can go back to Obama-Blasting??

You cant get a trial unless you're arrested and so far he hasnt been arrested, so your right he cant get a fair trial cause he cant get a trial without being processed into the system
    [/quote]</P>

Oh and BTW..."Obama blasting" is fun.* You should try it.* Its really easy.* there is just so much to go after.* The only problem is knowing where to start.</P>

Of course I'm sure that you never did any "Bush blasting".............Did you.</P>[/quote]I don't want to be labeled as a Obama blaster...The stats that I posted simply show that things are not improving. This country should have someone in place who can give us improvement.

I really wouldnt be suprised if the Colts go for RG3 over Luck. Even though I dont think qbs like RG3, Vick, Newton can win championships, his numbers are just as good as Lucks and he has over 2000 yards and 32 rushing tds. I think rg3 is the better option.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]This trayvon martin case is being beaten to death....
    [/quote]Rightfully so, he was an unarmed kid who was shot to death, have you listened to to details of what went down??? Its DISGUSTING!!!!

Cmon Dezz I expected better from you
    [/quote]Yes I herd, but what I find just as disgusting are the people trying to exploit the situation. I also have a hard time believing the public outrage would be the same if the Trayvon was white. This type of stuff just incites more racism imo.

Its a double standard and I cant stand it. Where was the outcry when this happened??
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders...stopher_Newsom
    [/quote]<U>So because the news was ignorant about another story you're gonna give a cold shoulder to the Trayvon Martin case???</U> Sorry man, but thats painfully idiotic

This stuff incites more racism because of horribly misguided views like yours

And whos 'exploiting' the situation, is there a secret group of 'black liberals' that are making money off of this or something that only Rush Limbaugh knows about???

An unarmed CHILD got murdered because he was wearing a hoodie and in the wrong place at the wrong time (even though it was his fathers development)
    [/quote]Youre making accusations. Im not turning a cold shoulder. I said the double standard is bull****, would you agree?
    Do you think The Heat would wear hoodies if the kid was white, or any other african american wearing a hoodie for that matter? The racists Al sharpton, Jessie, Spike Lee, Bobby Rush ( a former black panther) all seeking media attention. Its as clear as day my friend.

[/quote]Double standard in ANY case are BS

I dont know if they would do that if Travyon Martin was white, neither do you. And what if they DID do the same if it was a white kid, big f'n deal. Its more about humanity but the pundits want to break it down to race to divide everybody about the case

Al Sharpton is a clown, I disagree with you on your views of Jesse, Spike Lee and Bobby Rush (who was a black panther, but made a great point)

You call it media seeking, I call it keeping a horrible issue in the limelight so people dont forget about it
    [/quote]</P>

And how about the Black panther party announcing that 'if you kill one of ours, we kill one of yours", with NO condemnation from any of your friends from the left. the people who are wooping up all this emotion. You mention the idiot on the floor of the House. How on earth can anyone ever get a fair trial if this kind of **** happens.</P>

[/quote]Link please??

You know I dont believe any of your conservative fear mongering unless I hear it 1st hand or get a hard link for it

What about all of your buddies on the right that are pretending that this didnt happen all so they can go back to Obama-Blasting??

You cant get a trial unless you're arrested and so far he hasnt been arrested, so your right he cant get a fair trial cause he cant get a trial without being processed into the system
    [/quote]</P>

Oh and BTW..."Obama blasting" is fun. You should try it. Its really easy. there is just so much to go after. The only problem is knowing where to start.</P>

Of course I'm sure that you never did any "Bush blasting".............Did you.</P>

[/quote]I don't want to be labeled as a Obama blaster...The stats that I posted simply show that things are not improving. This country should have someone in place who can give us improvement.[/quote]</P>

He's a cool guy with a cool walkwho sings Al Green songs.</P>

All the requirements libs have for a President.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="dezzzR"]I really wouldnt be suprised if the Colts go for RG3 over Luck. Even though I dont think qbs like RG3, Vick, Newton can win championships, his numbers are just as good as Lucks and he has over 2000 yards and 32 rushing tds. I think rg3 is the better option.
    [/quote]</P>

I don't see any chance of that.</P>

The first two picks (Luck to Colts, RG III to the Skins) are etched in stone.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

MegaMillions is up to 540 million. Half a billion plus!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]I really wouldnt be suprised if the Colts go for RG3 over Luck. Even though I dont think qbs like RG3, Vick, Newton can win championships, his numbers are just as good as Lucks and he has over 2000 yards and 32 rushing tds. I think rg3 is the better option.
    [/quote]</P>

The first two picks (Luck to Colts, RG III to the Skins) are etched in stone.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'd say there's a .00001% chance RG3 goes to Indy.
    I'd say the odds are still the same even if Luck told the Colts to go **** themselves, pissed on the GMs desk, and then banged the owner's daughter.....they'd still draft him. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]I really wouldnt be suprised if the Colts go for RG3 over Luck. Even though I dont think qbs like RG3, Vick, Newton* can win championships, his numbers are just as good as Lucks and he has over 2000 yards and 32 rushing tds. I think rg3 is the better option.
    [/quote]</P>

The first two picks (Luck to Colts, RG III to the Skins) are etched in stone.</P>[/quote]I would agree, def be an upset for that to switch.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]I really wouldnt be suprised if the Colts go for RG3 over Luck. Even though I dont think qbs like RG3, Vick, Newton* can win championships, his numbers are just as good as Lucks and he has over 2000 yards and 32 rushing tds. I think rg3 is the better option.
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'd say there's a .00001% chance RG3 goes to Indy.
    I'd say the odds are still the same even if Luck told the Colts to go **** themselves, pissed on the GMs desk, and then banged the owner's daughter.....they'd still draft him. lol</P>[/quote]Thanks for that visual Pizz.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]MegaMillions is up to 540 million. Half a billion plus![/quote]</P>

yea im gonna pick up a handful of tix after work today. it went up 40 already? jeez!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread