+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]This trayvon martin case is being beaten to death....
    [/quote]Rightfully so, he was an unarmed kid who was shot to death, have you listened to to details of what went down??? Its DISGUSTING!!!!

Cmon Dezz I expected better from you
    [/quote]Yes I herd, but what I find just as disgusting are the people trying to exploit the situation. I also have a hard time believing the public outrage would be the same if the Trayvon was white. This type of stuff just incites more racism imo.

Its a double standard and I cant stand it. Where was the outcry when this happened??
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders...stopher_Newsom
    [/quote]<u>So because the news was ignorant about another story you're gonna give a cold shoulder to the Trayvon Martin case???</u> Sorry man, but thats painfully idiotic

This stuff incites more racism because of horribly misguided views like yours

And whos 'exploiting' the situation, is there a secret group of 'black liberals' that are making money off of this or something that only Rush Limbaugh knows about???

An unarmed CHILD got murdered because he was wearing a hoodie and in the wrong place at the wrong time (even though it was his fathers development)
    [/quote]Youre making accusations. Im not turning a cold shoulder. I said the double standard is bull****, would you agree?
    Do you think The Heat would wear hoodies if the kid was white, or any other african american wearing a hoodie for that matter? The racists Al sharpton, Jessie, Spike Lee, Bobby Rush ( a former black panther) all seeking media attention. Its as clear as day my friend.

[/quote]Double standard in ANY case are BS

I dont know if they would do that if Travyon Martin was white, neither do you. And what if they DID do the same if it was a white kid, big f'n deal. Its more about humanity but the pundits want to break it down to race to divide everybody about the case

Al Sharpton is a clown, I disagree with you on your views of Jesse, Spike Lee and Bobby Rush (who was a black panther, but made a great point)

You call it media seeking, I call it keeping a horrible issue in the limelight so people dont forget about it
    [/quote]</p>

And how about the Black panther party announcing that 'if you kill one of ours, we kill one of yours", with NO condemnation from any of your friends from the left. the people who are wooping up all this emotion. You mention the idiot on the floor of the House. How on earth can anyone ever get a fair trial if this kind of **** happens.</p>

[/quote]Link please??

You know I dont believe any of your conservative fear mongering unless I hear it 1st hand or get a hard link for it
    <u>
    What about all of your buddies on the right that are pretending that this didnt happen all so they can go back to Obama-Blasting??</u>

You cant get a trial unless you're arrested and so far he hasnt been arrested, so your right he cant get a fair trial cause he cant get a trial without being processed into the system
    [/quote]They arent pretending this didnt happen. Theyre trying to ignore the racial tension, which is a good thing
    And a higher percentage of those evil republicans voted for the civil rights act than dems, people seem to forget that.
    [/quote]Ive seen ZERO racial tension on this issue, people of all ethnicities are agreeing on this one. Its not like its a black vs white or black vs spanish issue. Look at the rallies theyve been having its people of all colors behind the same cause
    [/quote]</p>

I'm sorry..........What????</p>[/quote]Sorry man you gotta turn off the ultra conservative media outlets you use and look at with a non-biased view and people of all races are up in arms about this, contrary to what fox news and rush limbaugh tell you
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]MegaMillions is up to 540 million. Half a billion plus![/quote]</P>

yea im gonna pick up a handful of tix after work today. it went up 40 already? jeez!</P>

[/quote]Mega Millions sets this up to their advantage. Am I correct with this? If the winning numbers do not come up...then they keep selling and the pot keeps increasing until the numbers come up? Am I to believe that mega millions has no control over the winning numbers coming up or not coming up? It's clearly to their advantage if the numbers don't come up. I don't know the specifics, regulations etc.[/quote]</P>

well, there's no real advantage to anyone....
    yea, the number increases based on ticket sales, and continues to do so until someone hits. There are smaller payouts, but nothing that hits the overall pot very hard.

Mega millions is randomly generated numbers from the machines they use....no sequence is ever used twice in the same drawing, and the system resets the morning of the drawing in order to generate another random number.
    what do you mean by regulations?</P>[/quote]I was thinking there must be some type of regulations that the machines must adhere to. Inspectors checking the machines for proper calibration and insuring that someone could not prevent certain numbers from appearing or making other numbers appear?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]A bunch of Trayvon "supporters" also robbed a Walgreens
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0VjoFNgxBI
    [/quote]</p>

lol so? those people are idiots.</p>[/quote]Exactly my point!! People are using this situation for their own personal benefits. Again if Tray was white, would a bunch of african americans storm a walgreens?? NO. Would the Miami Heat wear hoodies, NO. Would Rush get on the House floor wearing a hoodie? NO. Would Jessie, Al, Spike Lee be involved? NO. Even the Ex leader or whatever of the NAACP said they were just doing it for publicity. Its a double standard.
    [/quote]You're so caught up in the 'double standard' you're totally neglecting the issue at hand, its kind of embarassing

http://www.aol.com/video/dog-goes-berserk-when-soldier-owner-comes-home/517319587/?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl2|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D147610

I love these videos, theres one with a great dane jumping on his owner who just returned. He was taller than his owner on his hind legs.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]I really wouldnt be suprised if the Colts go for RG3 over Luck. Even though I dont think qbs like RG3, Vick, Newton can win championships, his numbers are just as good as Lucks and he has over 2000 yards and 32 rushing tds. I think rg3 is the better option.
    [/quote]</p>

I don't see any chance of that.</p>

The first two picks (Luck to Colts, RG III to the Skins) are etched in stone.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'd say there's a .00001% chance RG3 goes to Indy.
    I'd say the odds are still the same even if Luck told the Colts to go **** themselves, pissed on the GMs desk, and then banged the owner's daughter.....they'd still draft him. lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

As I just said about the chances of our drafting a WR in the first round in another thread.</p>

About one in a million.</p>[/quote]Stop that, we're not allowed to agree today!!!!

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]This trayvon martin case is being beaten to death....
    [/quote]Rightfully so, he was an unarmed kid who was shot to death, have you listened to to details of what went down??? Its DISGUSTING!!!!

Cmon Dezz I expected better from you
    [/quote]Yes I herd, but what I find just as disgusting are the people trying to exploit the situation. I also have a hard time believing the public outrage would be the same if the Trayvon was white. This type of stuff just incites more racism imo.

Its a double standard and I cant stand it. Where was the outcry when this happened??
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders...stopher_Newsom
    [/quote]<U>So because the news was ignorant about another story you're gonna give a cold shoulder to the Trayvon Martin case???</U> Sorry man, but thats painfully idiotic

This stuff incites more racism because of horribly misguided views like yours

And whos 'exploiting' the situation, is there a secret group of 'black liberals' that are making money off of this or something that only Rush Limbaugh knows about???

An unarmed CHILD got murdered because he was wearing a hoodie and in the wrong place at the wrong time (even though it was his fathers development)
    [/quote]Youre making accusations. Im not turning a cold shoulder. I said the double standard is bull****, would you agree?
    Do you think The Heat would wear hoodies if the kid was white, or any other african american wearing a hoodie for that matter? The racists Al sharpton, Jessie, Spike Lee, Bobby Rush ( a former black panther) all seeking media attention. Its as clear as day my friend.

[/quote]Double standard in ANY case are BS

I dont know if they would do that if Travyon Martin was white, neither do you. And what if they DID do the same if it was a white kid, big f'n deal. Its more about humanity but the pundits want to break it down to race to divide everybody about the case

Al Sharpton is a clown, I disagree with you on your views of Jesse, Spike Lee and Bobby Rush (who was a black panther, but made a great point)

You call it media seeking, I call it keeping a horrible issue in the limelight so people dont forget about it
    [/quote]</P>

And how about the Black panther party announcing that 'if you kill one of ours, we kill one of yours", with NO condemnation from any of your friends from the left. the people who are wooping up all this emotion. You mention the idiot on the floor of the House. How on earth can anyone ever get a fair trial if this kind of **** happens.</P>

[/quote]Link please??

You know I dont believe any of your conservative fear mongering unless I hear it 1st hand or get a hard link for it
    <U>
    What about all of your buddies on the right that are pretending that this didnt happen all so they can go back to Obama-Blasting??</U>

You cant get a trial unless you're arrested and so far he hasnt been arrested, so your right he cant get a fair trial cause he cant get a trial without being processed into the system
    [/quote]They arent pretending this didnt happen. Theyre trying to ignore the racial tension, which is a good thing
    And a higher percentage of those evil republicans voted for the civil rights act than dems, people seem to forget that.
    [/quote]Ive seen ZERO racial tension on this issue, people of all ethnicities are agreeing on this one. Its not like its a black vs white or black vs spanish issue. Look at the rallies theyve been having its people of all colors behind the same cause
    [/quote]</P>

I'm sorry..........What????</P>

[/quote]Sorry man you gotta turn off the ultra conservative media outlets you use and look at with a non-biased view and people of all races are up in arms about this, contrary to what fox news and rush limbaugh tell you
    [/quote]</P>

I haven't listened to Rush Limbaugh since 2000. He's a dope.</P>

Most of my news on TV I get from MSNBC. In every hour there I hear about how racially motivated this crime was. That George Zimmerman is a racist. That he only followed this kid because he was black.</P>

Then we see the usual suspects calling out our racist country (Rev Al, Jesse Jackson, members of the Congressional Black Caucus etc...).</P>

This entire incident is what it is because of the race factor. I'm just not sure what you are watching, Kase.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Reminds me of the song: "I wanna be a millionare so ****ing bad"

Say you took the lump sum @ 240 mil-I could get you @14 mil a year in interest easily, virtually guaranteed for the rest of your life.

Dream Baby, Dream.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]I really wouldnt be suprised if the Colts go for RG3 over Luck. Even though I dont think qbs like RG3, Vick, Newton can win championships, his numbers are just as good as Lucks and he has over 2000 yards and 32 rushing tds. I think rg3 is the better option.
    [/quote]</P>

I don't see any chance of that.</P>

The first two picks (Luck to Colts, RG III to the Skins) are etched in stone.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'd say there's a .00001% chance RG3 goes to Indy.
    I'd say the odds are still the same even if Luck told the Colts to go **** themselves, pissed on the GMs desk, and then banged the owner's daughter.....they'd still draft him. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

As I just said about the chances of our drafting a WR in the first round in another thread.</P>

About one in a million.</P>

[/quote]Stop that, we're not allowed to agree today!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

I love me some Kase no matter what we agree or disagree on.</P>

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I was thinking there must be some type of regulations that the machines must adhere to. Inspectors checking the machines for proper calibration and insuring that someone could not prevent certain numbers from appearing or making other numbers appear?[/quote]

Only the state has access to how the things actually work.
    I'm not really sure how alot of the system works.
    The way it clearly advantages the government is that they make money off the sales, and can make money FROM the money they stockpile....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Reminds me of the song: "I wanna be a millionare so ****ing bad" Say you took the lump sum @ 240 mil-I could get you @14 mil a year in interest easily, virtually guaranteed for the rest of your life. Dream Baby, Dream.[/quote]</P>

Do you know that more than half of the big lottory winners end up bankrupt?</P>

Its a friggin scam where our State governments prey on the normal human weaknesses of its citizens.</P>

Its disgusting.</P>

+ Reply to Thread