+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]I haven't listened to Rush Limbaugh since 2000. He's a dope.

Most of my news on TV I get from MSNBC. In every hour there I hear about how racially motivated this crime was. That George Zimmerman is a racist. That he only followed this kid because he was black.</P>

Then we see the usual suspects calling out our racist country (Rev Al, Jesse Jackson, members of the Congressional Black Caucus etc...).</P>

This entire incident is what it is because of the race factor. I'm just not sure what you are watching, Kase.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I think when Kase was referring to public opinion, i think he MEANT the likes of Al Sharpton, and Jackson, because nobody in their right mind actually gives a damn what those *******s say.
    Everyone is racist, whether VERY, or just a little bit....it's everywhere.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]A bunch of Trayvon "supporters" also robbed a Walgreens
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0VjoFNgxBI
    [/quote]</p>

lol so? those people are idiots.</p>[/quote]Exactly my point!! People are using this situation for their own personal benefits. Again if Tray was white, would a bunch of african americans storm a walgreens?? NO. Would the Miami Heat wear hoodies, NO. Would Rush get on the House floor wearing a hoodie? NO. Would Jessie, Al, Spike Lee be involved? NO. Even the Ex leader or whatever of the NAACP said they were just doing it for publicity. Its a double standard.
    [/quote]You're so caught up in the 'double standard' you're totally neglecting the issue at hand, its kind of embarassing
    [/quote]I dont believe I am at all. We do not know all the facts. Iv already said if Zimmerman is found guilty I hope he rots in jail. I just feel its a racial issue now and that just incites more racism. And now it looks like Trayvon wasnt the angel everyone was making him out to be.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lary-tool.html

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]I haven't listened to Rush Limbaugh since 2000. He's a dope.

Most of my news on TV I get from MSNBC. In every hour there I hear about how racially motivated this crime was. That George Zimmerman is a racist. That he only followed this kid because he was black.</P>

Then we see the usual suspects calling out our racist country (Rev Al, Jesse Jackson, members of the Congressional Black Caucus etc...).</P>

This entire incident is what it is because of the race factor. I'm just not sure what you are watching, Kase.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I think when Kase was referring to public opinion, i think he MEANT the likes of Al Sharpton, and Jackson, because nobody in their right mind actually gives a damn what those *******s say.

[/quote]</P>

Martin Bashir, Chris Matthews, Lawrence O'Donnell, Rachel Maddow....even Joe Scarborough, are claiming that this was a racially motivated crime.</P>

And lets not forget our friendly neighborhood Black Panther Party.</P>

For Kase to say that he has seen NO racially charged behavior in this is naive at best.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Reminds me of the song: "I wanna be a millionare so ****ing bad" Say you took the lump sum @ 240 mil-I could get you @14 mil a year in interest easily, virtually guaranteed for the rest of your life. Dream Baby, Dream.[/quote]</P>

Do you know that more than half of the big lottory winners end up bankrupt?</P>

Its a friggin scam where our State governments prey on the normal human weaknesses of its citizens.</P>

Its disgusting.</P>[/quote]Yes--I do know that many cannot handle the wealth and they blow thru it. That's very sad and completely avoidable if the lottery mandated that winners take classes and set their winnings up with an investor. The investor would make their percentage and gov't would get theirs from both the investor/investments accounts taxes. Your right though...it is preying on a vulnerable spot of people.

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Reminds me of the song: "I wanna be a millionare so ****ing bad" Say you took the lump sum @ 240 mil-I could get you @14 mil a year in interest easily, virtually guaranteed for the rest of your life. Dream Baby, Dream.[/quote]</p>

Do you know that more than half of the big lottory winners end up bankrupt?</p>

Its a friggin scam where our State governments prey on the normal human weaknesses of its citizens.</p>

Its disgusting.</p>[/quote]

I did know that, but I also know I'm not gonna be the only guy still at work if our office pool wins so I still go in anyhow, also, If I won I'd just buy a house outright and put the rest in the bank, I wouldn't tell anyone (although I'm sure they'd find out) and I'd only help those really in need and my immediate family....I'd continue to work as normal...if anything I might buy a bowling alley instead of doing what I do now.

people go bankrupt because they have no concept of money, they get a few million dollars (even 20-30 million) and they think they can't spend it all, they want to help everyone, they think they can do whatever they want, it's the same reason athletes go broke as well, you just have to act as you always have and make a few good investments with the money.

(with 500 Million though, if it did go to one person....It'd almost be hard to spend that much lol)

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Reminds me of the song: "I wanna be a millionare so ****ing bad" Say you took the lump sum @ 240 mil-I could get you @14 mil a year in interest easily, virtually guaranteed for the rest of your life. Dream Baby, Dream.[/quote]</P>

Its a friggin scam where our State governments prey on the normal human weaknesses of its citizens.</P>

Its disgusting.</P>

[/quote]Yes--I do know that many cannot handle the wealth and they blow thru it. That's very sad and completely avoidable if the lottery mandated that winners take classes and set their winnings up with an investor. The investor would make their percentage and gov't would get theirs from both the investor/investments accounts taxes. Your right though...it is preying on a vulnerable spot of people.[/quote]</P>

I have a particular hatred for the lottory.</P>

My friend Bill Moffatt got hooked on scratch tickets. Charged over $40,000.00 on his own cards, including opening accounts his wife didn't know about. Then he started charging them on his company credit card.</P>

Then he hung himself, 500 feet behind his back yard in September of 2003.</P>

The states where he bought those tickets of course were very happy to have the money. Its an acceptable bit of "collateral damage" for the collective good. Obviously a price they are willing to pay.</P>

Its disgusting.</P>

[/quote]</P>

are you blaming a government money maker for people being stupid? i dont get it....

Are those people ending up bankrupt because of poor decisions? most likely.

Now, if by human weakness you mean ppl who are compulsive gamblers, and play lottery every with decent amounts of money....then yes i absolutely agree.

wow, i feel like every post i have made today has to defend normal people vs. stupid people.
    is this really what it has come to??? lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Its disgusting.</P>

[/quote]</P>

are you blaming a government money maker for people being stupid? i dont get it....

Are those people ending up bankrupt because of poor decisions? most likely.

Now, if by human weakness you mean ppl who are compulsive gamblers, and play lottery every with decent amounts of money....then yes i absolutely agree.

wow, i feel like every post i have made today has to defend normal people vs. stupid people.
    is this really what it has come to??? lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

The real human cost isn't those who go bankrupt after winning. Its those who get addicted (and I believe that gambling is the most powerful addiction there is) and have their lives ruined.</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]I haven't listened to Rush Limbaugh since 2000. He's a dope.

Most of my news on TV I get from MSNBC. In every hour there I hear about how racially motivated this crime was. That George Zimmerman is a racist. That he only followed this kid because he was black.</p>

Then we see the usual suspects calling out our racist country (Rev Al, Jesse Jackson, members of the Congressional Black Caucus etc...).</p>

This entire incident is what it is because of the race factor. I'm just not sure what you are watching, Kase.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Everyone is racist, whether VERY, or just a little bit....it's everywhere.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Martin Bashir, Chris Matthews, Lawrence O'Donnell, Rachel Maddow....even Joe Scarborough, are claiming that this was a racially motivated crime.</p>

And lets not forget our friendly neighborhood Black Panther Party.</p>

For Kase to say that he has seen NO racially charged behavior in this is naive at best.</p>[/quote]

Kase see's you as some sort of Ultra Conservative Morehead, what he doesn't realize is he's the radical, he's a radical liberal and you are actually more towards the center then he is, he's just shooting off the cuff (him and Matt) they don't usually have any information supporting what they say...they just say it to combat your "supposed" radical conservatism.....it's what the radical left wingers do....you know that, and most of them don't even know what they are...they just repeat what they hear from their bias news source (actually most don't watch any news source they just see the president on TV occasionally and believe everything he says)

And before you (Kase/MMB) go calling me some right wing conservative following bias news sources...I get most of my "news" from ****ing CSPAN I listen to the actual arguments being held in session...that can not possible be bias.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]I haven't listened to Rush Limbaugh since 2000. He's a dope.

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Martin Bashir, Chris Matthews, Lawrence O'Donnell, Rachel Maddow....even Joe Scarborough, are claiming that this was a racially motivated crime.</P>

And lets not forget our friendly neighborhood Black Panther Party.</P>

For Kase to say that he has seen NO racially charged behavior in this is naive at best.</P>

[/quote]

Kase see's you as some sort of Ultra Conservative Morehead, what he doesn't realize is he's the radical, he's a radical liberal and you are actually more towards the center then he is, he's just shooting off the cuff (him and Matt) they don't usually have any information supporting what they say...they just say it to combat your "supposed" radical conservatism.....it's what the radical left wingers do....you know that, and most of them don't even know what they are...they just repeat what they hear from their bias news source (actually most don't watch any news source they just see the president on TV occasionally and believe everything he says)

And before you (Kase/MMB) go calling me some right wing conservative following bias news sources...I get most of my "news" from ****ing CSPAN I listen to the actual arguments being held in session...that can not possible be bias.
    [/quote]</P>

I believe in small government and the power of the individual to run his/her life in the way they see fit.</P>

When did that become "Ultra Conservative"?</P>

+ Reply to Thread